Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

Boy, the "Theirs" is pretty rough.

I didn't know Janine Turner was a conservative. I've always liked her since her 'Northern Exposure' days.
She's the kind of woman that can make a guy say, yup that's it. You're the one.

March is Women’s History Month, in which we acknowledge the accomplishments and contributions of women in history and in society today.

But for a select group of women – conservative women – their accomplishments and contributions are rarely celebrated but often demeaned and mocked in sexist – and crassly sexual – ways.

The Culture & Media Institute looked back at what the media had to say over the past year about some of today’s most prominent conservative women, including Michelle Malkin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sarah Palin and Liz Cheney, and compiled a list of the 10 worst attacks on these women who dare to speak out in favor of conservative values.

Much of the criticism was the worst sort of misogyny with a dose of violence and disgusting adolescent sex references thrown in for good measure.

List and video here:

Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

I think it is terrible that liberals (media and just regular folk) would sink to the level of conservatives.

I would hope that MOST liberals would be above this.

Having read/heard so many cons (media and just regular folk) espousing equally vulgar views with regards to women percieved as "liberal" I am also disgusted that cons would once again accuse their enemies of their own worst crimes.

you have probably forgotten ann coulters comment regarding terrorist attacks and the new york times...?

her only regret was that the terrorists had not killed everyone at the new york times

rush limbaugh recommended to the chicago police that they "finish the job" with regards to the last democratic convention held there

rush also recommended leaving only SOME liberals left alive

and for the past 20 years, starting with rush limbaugh and spreading all through the conservative network of propaganda, cons have indulged in degrading comments, ranging from perversely sexual to suggestions of violence, with regards to
every prominent democrat and liberal in the country.

I do NOT support any media person (liberal or con) who espouses such degrading or hateful speech.

Women should be treated the same as men whether it is "Womens History Month" or not. Women in public life are targets for criticism and abuse the same as men.

I am not sure that the women mentioned get it any worse than men in similar positions. The abuse may be different but is still abuse

"Perversely sexual to suggestions of violence?" Quote please.

The OP was not about terrorists or ugly people. The topic is hate-filled misogyny. Patiently waiting for an example...

Playboy? Rolling Stone? U.S. News and World Report? NBC? ABC? MSNBC?

Buehler????? :lol:

WI liberal talk show host John Sylvester called Condoleeza Rice an "Aunt Jemima." Sylvester said "I was aiming that directly at a black person that is letting himself be used by an administration that has been extremely hostile to minorities."
AD: Racist Liberals Attack Condoleeza Rice - Dave Gibson - Dec 2, 04

"Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer, an appalling scold from California, wasted no time yesterday in dragging the debate over Iraq about as low as it can go - attacking Secre tary of State Condoleezza Rice for being a childless woman."
BOXER'S LOW BLOW - NYPOST.com

Youtube stuff:
Bing Video: 090923 Condoleezza Rice "If you want another attack in the U.S ...

The Janet Reno comments by the right, Chelsea Clinton, Hillary clinton, Amy carter, etc...

both sides do it the right just is a bit nastier about it.

Is saying Cindy Mccain stole medication destined for poor people to feed her habit qualifying?

I am still not convinced Coulter IS a woman.

Last edited:
Once again.
Reno, Clinton and the rest were razed for things they actually DID. Instead of being attacked for their color, their childlessness, their religion, their kids, their geographic location.

Well?
Still waiting for those YouTube clips of Sean Hannity describing Rachel Maddow as a bag of meat. C'mon. Can't be that hard, can it?
<chirp chirp>

here some right wing media comments that were said about her dear....

Tucker Carlson's Minions Call Rachel Maddow A Man - rachel maddow - Jezebel

Honey, you would have been better off saying nothing.
Do you really think calling an out and out lesbian who basically looks like a boy a man on some third rate website by some poster remotely the same as a major media figure calling Sarah Palin herpes? Or wanting to push her down the stairs? Or wondering about the size of her breasts?
Please, you are either lying or your moral compass is waaay off.

Question: What's the difference between Nancy Pelosi and a bowling ball?

Answer, if you had to, you could eat a bowling ball.

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...

Would you care to document at least one charge that Rush Limbaugh described, e.g. Michelle Obama as a bag of meat. Or that he referred to the size of her breasts.
You have made these statements before and been challenged on them. You have made numerous statesments and when called on to support them you disappear.

It is a lie. It is a lie intended to obfuscate the original post about the shabby treatment that left wing personalities give to right wing women. It would never be tolerated by anyone in the "feminst movement" if it had been said about anyone else.

How about when Rush called Chelsea Clinton "the White House dog"?

Does anyone else get tired of both 'wings' of the political landscape?
It would be great if someone could articulate the issue thoroughly, demonstrating a clear and incisive understanding of the issue, and then offer course of actions that then can be deliberated on.
Too much attention is paid to all the tertiary nonsense that is out there. Why? Because it sells.

If I got your drift with this, it shouldn't have been lost amongst the schoolyard taunts, degrees of 'evil', and whose is biggest comparisons.

We will always bristle more when it is somebody we admire who is vilely attacked than when it is somebody we think deserves it. We will always defend those we agree with more emphatically than we defend those we despise.

But in the process we lose what this thread is really about. It isn't just about conservative women. It is the way the media, the critics, the politicos, the commentators, all the talking heads, and the photographers treat women in general.

When is the last time you saw a detailed commentary on how a prominent male was dressed for an occasion? When is the last time you saw a detailed commentary on physical attributes of a male politico? (I mean other than a passing snarky jab at Rush Limbaugh being fat or Henry Waxman's nostrils?)

Prominent women are treated much differently than prominent men, and the kinds of hostility directed at them are generally far more personal and unkind than the kinds of adjectives attached to the guys.

At least that is my observation.

And if my observation is correct, then THAT is what should be addressed here rather than whether Conservatives or Liberals are bashed more cruelly.

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...

Would you care to document at least one charge that Rush Limbaugh described, e.g. Michelle Obama as a bag of meat. Or that he referred to the size of her breasts.
You have made these statements before and been challenged on them. You have made numerous statesments and when called on to support them you disappear.

It is a lie. It is a lie intended to obfuscate the original post about the shabby treatment that left wing personalities give to right wing women. It would never be tolerated by anyone in the "feminst movement" if it had been said about anyone else.

Did he refer to the size of her breasts? Did he talk about her getting knocked up by a sports figure? Did he say he wanted to push her down the stairs?
I'd say you're way behind the curve here.

Did he refer to the size of her breasts? Did he talk about her getting knocked up by a sports figure? Did he say he wanted to push her down the stairs?
Phony. You really are an idiot.

I'll go ahead and use a "Rabbi" debate tactic here:

So it's ok to call a thirteen year old girl a dog?

I'll go ahead and use a "Rabbi" debate tactic here:

So it's ok to call a thirteen year old girl a dog?

No it isn't. And he didn't.

Forum List

Back