Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Whats the deal with Dems and sex? They can't get it the old-fashioned way?

"he wanted her to listen to "Dear Mr. President," a lachrymose attack on George W. Bush by the singer Pink."

He just can't get over Florida 2000, can he?

But this is the scariest part of the whole story:

"Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming.""

My God, we really are surrounded by pod people.

Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible | Washington Examiner

Typical liberals. Supposedly all for "women's rights", unless it jepordizes one of their beloved politicians.

Maybe these libs can start a charity, "Get raped to help fight global warming".

I think the whole sex complaint thing against Gore is a big old fat lie. I mean, how could it be the truth? Nobody in their right mind would be around this jerk with his pants down. It's tough enough to be around him fully clothed.

Crazed Sex Poodle!

That belongs in the best insults thread.

Whats the deal with Dems and sex? They can't get it the old-fashioned way?

"he wanted her to listen to "Dear Mr. President," a lachrymose attack on George W. Bush by the singer Pink."

He just can't get over Florida 2000, can he?

But this is the scariest part of the whole story:

"Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming.""

My God, we really are surrounded by pod people.

Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible | Washington Examiner
It is so obviously a lie the police never prosecuted him!

Here is a perfect example from your link:

She wanted to end the session, but Gore "wrapped me in an inescapable embrace" and "caressed my back and buttocks and breasts." She tried to get away -- in the process calling Gore a "crazed sex poodle" -- but the former vice president was too strong for her.
A little later, she said, Gore produced a bottle of brandy and mentioned there were condoms in the "treat box" provided by the hotel.

We are to believe that she was trying to get away but was being held by the stronger Gore who, while subduing the fighting woman trying to get away, was able to fetch a bottle of brandy!!!!!! :cuckoo:
Only a CON$ervoFascist would be stupid enough to swallow her BS. :rofl:

Considering Al Gore's record for prevarication, the masseuse is a far more reliable source than he is any day, any way.

It sounds perfectly normal when talking about lib politicians. Hell, Kennedy got away with murder. No police are going to press charges against a former VP for a 'he said she said' crime. This certainly wasn't the first time the Crazed Sex Poodle tried this with women, and I am sure his wife knew about his habits. Hence why they "grew apart" and eventually she left him.

The part about her lib friends telling her not to file charges in order to save the planet....that's just so fucking rich. Nobody can make up stuff that insane, its just liberal hypocrisy rearing its ugly head.

And after what Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky endured in the press, there is a big disincentive for any victims to come forward about a prominent Democrat Male.

We are to believe that she was trying to get away but was being held by the stronger Gore who, while subduing the fighting woman trying to get away, was able to fetch a bottle of brandy!!!!!! :cuckoo:
Only a CON$ervoFascist would be stupid enough to swallow her BS. :rofl:

How about lets have both parties take a lie detector test. I'm sure that will clear Poodle-boy's name. :eusa_whistle:

sounds like bull crap from this 56 year old woman...waited 4 years to give that prepared statement to the police only to say she still did not want to press charges....while collecting boocoos from the national enquirer for the story....when her excuse for not reporting was to keep it quiet?

It's still just that...a story.

Far be it from me to support Al Gore in this. His is among the images that I turn away from with rolling eyes. What a worthless politician.

However, I'm not into jumping on the accusation train to beat him down when there are no disinterested witnesses or damning DNA evidence as existed on the Lewinsky dress.

And after what Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky endured in the press, there is a big disincentive for any victims to come forward about a prominent Democrat Male.

Yep. The press is ready to pounce on any female who speaks ill of their gods and call her the harlot.

Make it a Republican, and it's the reverse.

It could be true, logic in my head, says not likely....based on what I listed above that seemed very fishy....taking 4 years to report it, her age being in her 50's, for Al to take a risk with....her entire story that she finally turned in the 4 years later and the excuse of wanting to keep her life private while going to the national enquirer and getting paid for the story......and not wanting to press charges but still sending her "story" off to the press and FBI and homeland security and Portland Police etc...just a bunch of circumstantial stuff that doesn't seem to make any sense to me....

I have NEVER made this woman out to be a Harlot???? where that came from William is beyond me?

It's possible Al has been fooling around on his soon to be exwife, but I find it hard to believe he would risk all that he has in the manner this woman describes.

care

It could be true, logic in my head, says not likely....based on what I listed above that seemed very fishy....taking 4 years to report it, her age being in her 50's, for Al to take a risk with....her entire story that she finally turned in the 4 years later and the excuse of wanting to keep her life private while going to the national enquirer and getting paid for the story......and not wanting to press charges but still sending her "story" off to the press and FBI and homeland security and Portland Police etc...just a bunch of circumstantial stuff that doesn't seem to make any sense to me....

I have NEVER made this woman out to be a Harlot???? where that came from William is beyond me?

It's possible Al has been fooling around on his soon to be exwife, but I find it hard to believe he would risk all that he has in the manner this woman describes.

care
Not to mention the things she claimed (global warming quote, bwahahaha) make her sound batshit crazy.

Yep. The press is ready to pounce on any female who speaks ill of their gods and call her the harlot.

Make it a Republican, and it's the reverse.
Yeah, play that Perpetual VICTIM Card, crybaby! :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back