Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible

DogHumpsLeg.gif

Talk about An Inconvenient Truth!

Lol that's exactly how I felt when I first learned about sex.

You put what where???!!!!

Whats the deal with Dems and sex? They can't get it the old-fashioned way?

"he wanted her to listen to "Dear Mr. President," a lachrymose attack on George W. Bush by the singer Pink."

He just can't get over Florida 2000, can he?

But this is the scariest part of the whole story:

"Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming.""

My God, we really are surrounded by pod people.

Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible | Washington Examiner
It is so obviously a lie the police never prosecuted him!

Here is a perfect example from your link:

She wanted to end the session, but Gore "wrapped me in an inescapable embrace" and "caressed my back and buttocks and breasts." She tried to get away -- in the process calling Gore a "crazed sex poodle" -- but the former vice president was too strong for her.
A little later, she said, Gore produced a bottle of brandy and mentioned there were condoms in the "treat box" provided by the hotel.

We are to believe that she was trying to get away but was being held by the stronger Gore who, while subduing the fighting woman trying to get away, was able to fetch a bottle of brandy!!!!!! :cuckoo:
Only a CON$ervoFascist would be stupid enough to swallow her BS. :rofl:

This us just perfect for you, Edthecrackaddict, you can use this with your fav quotee: Rush Limbaugh

The clever Mr. Limbaugh calls those who don’t believe the charges ‘deniers.’ And points out that we don’t need evidence, after all there is a consensus that he is guilty: the debate is over!

C'mon....add it to your Limbaugh Library!
Except you don't have a consensus, and the GW consensus of the scientific community is based on evidence. It's the GW deniers who have no evidence and base their denial on faith. But to a CON$ervoFascist fool, Stuttering LimpTard would seem clever. :lol:

I've been in many hotels and I've never seen a "treat box" with condoms left by the hotel.

Has anyone?

:eusa_eh:

Obviously you've never stayed at the No-tell Motel that rents by the hour, has the vibrating beds and the TV's bolted to the counters.

I've been in many hotels and I've never seen a "treat box" with condoms left by the hotel.

Has anyone?

:eusa_eh:
Apparently, the homosexual pedophile Stuttering LimpTard bought one.

June 29, 2010
RUSH: Oh!* We stayed in a hotel in the Minneapolis area on Saturday night, and were going through the mini-bar and found the "intimacy kit."* Have you ever heard...? It's 12 bucks. *

It was just two condoms, a couple of cigarettes, book of matches. (interruption) No toys.* No, it came like a silver tin you might get some chewing tobacco in, or it was about that size, a silver tin that might be had breath mints in it.*

You know, one woman said she had sex with Tiger Woods and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

Then a woman claimed to have had sex with Jesse James and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

So here's the deal.........if you've had sex with Al Gore, fess up here first and grab your 15 minutes of fame.

No one will judge you. Honest! :eusa_whistle:

EZ?

NEW EVIDENCE REVEALED: GORE SEX SCANDAL VICTIM TELLS ALL!! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Hmmmm....and all this time I thought Al Gore was gay....

Holy crap, me too! Srsly, I thought he was in the closet . . . I still think that.

It is so obviously a lie the police never prosecuted him!

Here is a perfect example from your link:

We are to believe that she was trying to get away but was being held by the stronger Gore who, while subduing the fighting woman trying to get away, was able to fetch a bottle of brandy!!!!!! :cuckoo:

This us just perfect for you, Edthecrackaddict, you can use this with your fav quotee: Rush Limbaugh

The clever Mr. Limbaugh calls those who don’t believe the charges ‘deniers.’ And points out that we don’t need evidence, after all there is a consensus that he is guilty: the debate is over!

C'mon....add it to your Limbaugh Library!
Except you don't have a consensus, and the GW consensus of the scientific community is based on evidence. It's the GW deniers who have no evidence and base their denial on faith. But to a CON$ervoFascist fool, Stuttering LimpTard would seem clever. :lol:

Sure it is, EddieBoy, ...

OK...now back in the corner with you.

Somebody- don't forget to water him!

It could be true, logic in my head, says not likely....based on what I listed above that seemed very fishy....taking 4 years to report it, her age being in her 50's, for Al to take a risk with....her entire story that she finally turned in the 4 years later and the excuse of wanting to keep her life private while going to the national enquirer and getting paid for the story......and not wanting to press charges but still sending her "story" off to the press and FBI and homeland security and Portland Police etc...just a bunch of circumstantial stuff that doesn't seem to make any sense to me....

I have NEVER made this woman out to be a Harlot???? where that came from William is beyond me?

It's possible Al has been fooling around on his soon to be exwife, but I find it hard to believe he would risk all that he has in the manner this woman describes.

care
Not to mention the things she claimed (global warming quote, bwahahaha) make her sound batshit crazy.

The way she's handled it so far is a little ify but why do they always turn out to be batshit crazy. They give women with real harassment issues a bad name.

i've been in at least 50 high end hotels while working, throughout the country, and no ravi, not one ''treat box'' with condoms in it!

If the story has any truth to it, then Al is off his rockers.....BUT I AM very very skeptical at this point....just too far fetched crazy.....

i've been in at least 50 high end hotels while working, throughout the country, and no ravi, not one ''treat box'' with condoms in it!

If the story has any truth to it, then Al is off his rockers.....BUT I AM very very skeptical at this point....just too far fetched crazy.....
My construction business specializes in high end hotels, and I've never seen anything like a "treat box".

Make my vote for "urban myth".

$540 bucks for a massage seems like a very overpriced massage though....even if staying at a spa resort....$200 was the top price i ever saw....

Yeah, I've stayed in a few myself because *ahem* someone else was paying...it was work related, I swear!

But no condoms. Chocolate, wine, etc...

$540 bucks for a massage seems like a very overpriced massage though....even if staying at a spa resort....$200 was the top price i ever saw....

Did you see her picture on the front of the National Enquirer? If you're gonna shell out $540 for it, it had better be a whole lot hawter than that!

You know, one woman said she had sex with Tiger Woods and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

Then a woman claimed to have had sex with Jesse James and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

So here's the deal.........if you've had sex with Al Gore, fess up here first and grab your 15 minutes of fame.

EZ?

NEW EVIDENCE REVEALED: GORE SEX SCANDAL VICTIM TELLS ALL!! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

I wondered when someone would bring that up. Cons love saying Gore is gay.

EZ?

While not in response to your post, and belongs in the 'conspiracy' forum, but what if...

VP Gore is totally innocent of the charges, and will be proven so via the claimed DNA...but is part of a plan to move the Obama-embarrassing oil spill off the headlines....

It worked...to some degree.

Just thinking out loud.

How about lets have both parties take a lie detector test. I'm sure that will clear Poodle-boy's name. :eusa_whistle:

There is no such thing as a lie detector test.
Polygraph tests are not credible and are not allowed in court.
Voodoo.

While not in response to your post, and belongs in the 'conspiracy' forum, but what if...

VP Gore is totally innocent of the charges, and will be proven so via the claimed DNA...but is part of a plan to move the Obama-embarrassing oil spill off the headlines....

It worked...to some degree.

Just thinking out loud.
Talk about a conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back