Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible

Who... cares? It's a bit pointless to speculate and follow the sex lives of public figures. Surely there are better things we could be talking about?

Last edited:
You know, one woman said she had sex with Tiger Woods and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

Then a woman claimed to have had sex with Jesse James and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

So here's the deal.........if you've had sex with Al Gore, fess up here first and grab your 15 minutes of fame.

No one will judge you. Honest! :eusa_whistle:

EZ?

NEW EVIDENCE REVEALED: GORE SEX SCANDAL VICTIM TELLS ALL!! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Hmmmm....and all this time I thought Al Gore was gay....

You know, one woman said she had sex with Tiger Woods and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

Then a woman claimed to have had sex with Jesse James and then all the others came out of the woodwork.

So here's the deal.........if you've had sex with Al Gore, fess up here first and grab your 15 minutes of fame.

EZ?

NEW EVIDENCE REVEALED: GORE SEX SCANDAL VICTIM TELLS ALL!! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Hmmmm....and all this time I thought Al Gore was gay....

Like I said, no one will judge those that come forward.......male or female. Come on folks, this is good for America, do your part and confess!

DogHumpsLeg.gif

EZ?

merged with existing thread.

[...]

She wanted to end the session, but Gore "wrapped me in an inescapable embrace" and "caressed my back and buttocks and breasts." She tried to get away -- in the process calling Gore a "crazed sex poodle" -- but the former vice president was too strong for her.

A little later, she said, Gore produced a bottle of brandy and mentioned there were condoms in the "treat box" provided by the hotel. "He then forced an open mouth kiss on me," she said.

[...]
"A little later?"

First of all, women who visit strange men in hotel rooms for the purpose of massaging them are understandably thought to be flexible in their purpose -- and many of them are. And based on this woman's description of the situation she had more than enough indication that Gore was interested in more than a back-rub and she had more than enough time to either establish a clear understanding with him or to get the hell out of there.

[...]

She wanted to end the session, but Gore "wrapped me in an inescapable embrace" and "caressed my back and buttocks and breasts." She tried to get away -- in the process calling Gore a "crazed sex poodle" -- but the former vice president was too strong for her.

A little later, she said, Gore produced a bottle of brandy and mentioned there were condoms in the "treat box" provided by the hotel. "He then forced an open mouth kiss on me," she said.

[...]
"A little later?"

First of all, women who visit strange men in hotel rooms for the purpose of massaging them are understandably thought to be flexible in their purpose -- and many of them are. And based on this woman's description of the situation she had more than enough indication that Gore was interested in more than a back-rub and she had more than enough time to either establish a clear understanding with him or to get the hell out of there.

Yeah.......but there is no profit in that.

Whats the deal with Dems and sex? They can't get it the old-fashioned way?

"he wanted her to listen to "Dear Mr. President," a lachrymose attack on George W. Bush by the singer Pink."

He just can't get over Florida 2000, can he?

But this is the scariest part of the whole story:

"Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming.""

My God, we really are surrounded by pod people.

Sex complaint against Gore is detailed, credible | Washington Examiner
It is so obviously a lie the police never prosecuted him!

Here is a perfect example from your link:

A little later, she said, Gore produced a bottle of brandy and mentioned there were condoms in the "treat box" provided by the hotel.

We are to believe that she was trying to get away but was being held by the stronger Gore who, while subduing the fighting woman trying to get away, was able to fetch a bottle of brandy!!!!!! :cuckoo:
Only a CON$ervoFascist would be stupid enough to swallow her BS. :rofl:

This us just perfect for you, Edthecrackaddict, you can use this with your fav quotee: Rush Limbaugh

The clever Mr. Limbaugh calls those who don’t believe the charges ‘deniers.’ And points out that we don’t need evidence, after all there is a consensus that he is guilty: the debate is over!

C'mon....add it to your Limbaugh Library!

Wow, poor AGore, apparently Global Warming migrated into his shorts. :clap2:

Heehee that's why I posted the Chinese re-enactment video in the environment forum.

He left his carbon footprint on her towel. Lol

I've been in many hotels and I've never seen a "treat box" with condoms left by the hotel.

Has anyone?

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back