Sex-Change Obama Appointee: Amazing

☭proletarian☭;1886377 said:
You dont get it, we can't argue that she's not qualified.
I translated that for ya ;)
You shouldn't change what people say in quoted text. That is dishonest debating. Shame on you, you dishonest prick.

I agree. You really should have kept the quote as is and just said "Translation: we can't argue that she's not qualified".

(which is true, btw)

She has worked in the aerospace and defense industry for 30 years, most recently serving as deputy director in advanced technology development at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems. A certified flight instructor and test pilot with 20 years of experience, Simpson holds degrees in physics, engineering and business administration.

So what race is "it"?

If I had to define anybody as "it" it would be you. Why does she so threaten you and your pals?? Her life has no affect on yours. It doesn't make sense. Care to share???

Well now that he's a she does Ms. Maddow have a potential new bunkmate?

Rachael Maddow graduated from Stanford, a Rhodes Scholar, went to Oxford where she got her doctor of philosophy degree in politics. (Yes ladies and gentlemen, she is a doctor).

But to the righty's she is just a dyke and that is what they use as the go to for jokes.

Republicans actually think Hannity and Rush are even in the same league as Maddow. That is just funny stuff.
Still waiting for anyone to dispute what I say about Ms. Maddow.

☭proletarian☭;1886377 said:
I translated that for ya ;)
You shouldn't change what people say in quoted text. That is dishonest debating. Shame on you, you dishonest prick.

I agree. You really should have kept the quote as is and just said "Translation: we can't argue that she's not qualified".

(which is true, btw)

There's "qualified".....and there is also another "qualified".

This Abnormal Freak is probably qualified in terms of her EDUCATION......maybe even her/his/its performance WHILE IN THE CLOSET.

But is it QUALIFIED TODAY......MENTALLY......KNOWING THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IT IS AN ABNORMAL FREAK ??????

THAT is the question that I would answer with a non-equivocal: NO SIREE BOB !!!

There isn't ANY person who can do an excellent job KNOWING that the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of people, especially your fellow workers, whom YOU know......KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN ABNORMAL FREAK.

And, that folks is the bottom line:

THIS ABNORMAL FREAK IS NOT....I REPEAT ....NOT.....QUALIFIED because of ITS Mental condition.....OR, the mental condition of those who have to work with, knowing that IT IS AN ABNORMAL FREAK !!!!

Last edited:
Maddow and Rush are definitely not in the same league.
Rachel actually has an education and a clue

Limbaugh began his career in radio as a teenager in 1967 in his hometown of Cape Girardeau, using the name Rusty Sharpe.[1][3] He graduated from Cape Central High School, in 1969. Because of his parents desire to see him attend college, he enrolled in Southeast Missouri State University but left the school after two semesters and one summer. According to his mother, "he flunked everything", and "he just didn't seem interested in anything except radio."[1] [4]

A graduate of Castro Valley High School in Castro Valley, Maddow earned a degree in public policy from Stanford University in 1994.[12] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship. She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. In 2001, she completed her Doctor of Philosophy degree (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.[13] Her doctoral thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons.

That's right, Limbaugh managed to become a success many orders of magnitude greater than Maddow without any fancy degrees to lean on.

Can we get three posts without one of you sickos talking about jerking off or something worse? It's like junior high around here half the time.

Puking Eagle,

Obviously, you have the intelligence not to be an OBAMARHHOID. I will grant you that.

But, you are ALSO a humourless asshole who thinks he is the GOD'S CHOSEN DECIDER of who can discuss what in what manner. Or, plan to do what, given the choices, that the OTHERS have the right to decide (i.e. your arrogant bullshit criticizing Namvet's Tea Party schedule).

Get off your fucking HIGH HORSE, you humourless twit. You sound like a DEMENTED BIBLE THUMPER that is full of himself.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

That's right, Limbaugh managed to become a success many orders of magnitude greater than Maddow without any fancy degrees to lean on.

I could make more money than Rush if I wanted to rouse up a bunch of ignorant rednecks and call everyone a communist to feed my drug habit while screaming that addicts should be locked away forever.

Some of us, however, have standards, principles, and self-respect. It's easy to get rich when you sell your soul, aint it?

Can we get three posts without one of you sickos talking about jerking off or something worse? It's like junior high around here half the time.

Puking Eagle,

Obviously, you have the intelligence not to be an OBAMARHHOID. I will grant you that.

But, you are ALSO a humourless asshole who thinks he is the GOD'S CHOSEN DECIDER of who can discuss what in what manner. Or, plan to do what, given the choices, that the OTHERS have the right to decide (i.e. your arrogant bullshit criticizing Namvet's Tea Party schedule).

Get off your fucking HIGH HORSE, you humourless twit. You sound like a DEMENTED BIBLE THUMPER that is full of himself.

I'm not humorless at all, no one makes me laugh like I do.

If you truly believe that standing next to the road holding a sign, or getting a bunch of people so you can all hold signs together, is a more effective way to combat certain policies and aspects of government currently embodied in our sitting president than electing better representatives to combat those policies and aspects of our governance, then you have my sympathy, as I, like the great Mr. T, pity the fool.

Puking Eagle,

If you truly believe that standing next to the road holding a sign, or getting a bunch of people so you can all hold signs together, is a more effective way to combat certain policies and aspects of government currently embodied in our sitting president than electing better representatives to combat those policies and aspects of our governance, then you have my sympathy, as I, like the great Mr. T, pity the fool.

Puking Eagle,

You STILL don't GEDDIT !!!!!

"TEA PARTIES" ARE AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE WAY TO GALVANIZE THE COUNTRY SO THAT THE LACKADAISICAL AND IGNORANT INDEPENDENTS BECOME AWARE OF THE CATASTROPHE THAT IS FACING THEM.

And, I don't know which planet you're flippity-flopping around in, but here on EARTH "Tea Parties" are not just:"standing next to the road holding a sign, or getting a bunch of people so you can all hold signs together." GET WITH IT......FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AT "TEA PARTIES".

For an Anti-Obamarrhoidal Idiot like yourself to DOWNPLAY the MOST important weapon that we have to get rid of this semi-black Political Charlatan, The MARXIST POS Obami Salami is akin to being DEAF, DUMB and STUPID.

GET THIS YOU STUPID FUCK: ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDS CAN DO BOTH......(1) GALVANIZE THE NATION WITH "TEA PARTIES".....and (2) USING THE RILED UP CITIZENRY TO GET OUT AND VOTE OUT THE CONTEMPTIBLE semi-black Political Charlatan, The MARXIST POS Obami Salami.....AND HIS OBAMARRHOIDS out of office.

What your tunnel-visioned 1/2-witted brain can't comprehend is that the (1) Tea Parties and (2) the vote against the MARXIST POS Obami Salami, and his Obamarrhoids.......ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

ONE complements the SECOND......GEDDIT ??????

PS: I was with the 101st Airborne (the Screaming Eagles). Are you using our "name" in vain ? I can't believe that a stupid fuck like you was among us.

Last edited:

Hey I'm just pointing out the obvious obsession you and the OP seem to have with the junk rather than the job. When your parole officer is meeting with you you should be more concerned about whether that officer's going to put you back in jail than you should be about whether she's masculine enough to probably have a penis there, unless you wish to be gender-appropriate when you're calling her a bitch or something...

☭proletarian☭;1885958 said:
It isn't significant whether or not he is qualified

And there you have it, folks. Qualification don't matter when it comes to appointees, only whether they fit the right wing's vision of a pure, white, heterosexual, Christian America.

Shit! I guess I must be a liberal then. Damn, that's gonna seriously piss off rdean, jokestorey et al.

So, since I'm a liberal, where do I get me some Obama money?

Puking Eagle,

Puking Eagle,

You STILL don't GEDDIT !!!!!

"TEA PARTIES" ARE AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE WAY TO GALVANIZE THE COUNTRY SO THAT THE LACKADAISICAL AND IGNORANT INDEPENDENTS BECOME AWARE OF THE CATASTROPHE THAT IS FACING THEM.

And, I don't know which planet you're flippity-flopping around in, but here on EARTH "Tea Parties" are not just:"standing next to the road holding a sign, or getting a bunch of people so you can all hold signs together." GET WITH IT......FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AT "TEA PARTIES".

For an Anti-Obamarrhoidal Idiot like yourself to DOWNPLAY the MOST important weapon that we have to get rid of this semi-black Political Charlatan, The MARXIST POS Obami Salami is akin to being DEAF, DUMB and STUPID.

GET THIS YOU STUPID FUCK: ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDS CAN DO BOTH......(1) GALVANIZE THE NATION WITH "TEA PARTIES".....and (2) USING THE RILED UP CITIZENRY TO GET OUT AND VOTE OUT THE CONTEMPTIBLE semi-black Political Charlatan, The MARXIST POS Obami Salami.....AND HIS OBAMARRHOIDS out of office.

What your tunnel-visioned 1/2-witted brain can't comprehend is that the (1) Tea Parties and (2) the vote against the MARXIST POS Obami Salami, and his Obamarrhoids.......ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

ONE complements the SECOND......GEDDIT ??????

PS: I was with the 101st Airborne (the Screaming Eagles). Are you using our "name" in vain ? I can't believe that a stupid fuck like you was among us.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying at all.

He is a drop out, so are his fans. Its a wonderful country.

Maddow is borderline genius and I like what she has to say. I am a fan. Rush is a dolt and has ignorant fans who follow him. Good for them.

☭proletarian☭;1885958 said:
It isn't significant whether or not he is qualified

And there you have it, folks. Qualification don't matter when it comes to appointees, only whether they fit the right wing's vision of a pure, white, heterosexual, Christian America.

Shit! I guess I must be a liberal then. Damn, that's gonna seriously piss off rdean, jokestorey et al.

So, since I'm a liberal, where do I get me some Obama money?

He'll discuss that with you over a beer. My personal advice though: don't ask for any Coors drinks. They fund his opponents.

what does this person's gender identity have to do with ability to do the job and why did the administration feel compelled to announce it?

besides pandering, i mean.

Forum List

Back