Sex-Change Obama Appointee: Amazing

Who the hell cares that she was once a he? Does THAT affect her ability to do the job? Why was it even reported that she is a transgender? It doesn't matter. What matters are her qualifications and if she can do the job. Period.

The whole point is that Obama is ok with men who dress up like women and try to pass themselves off as such, it has nothing to do with this man's appointment nor his qualifications.

And he has not, nor can he, become a woman. It is impossible. One's sex is immutable.

Last edited:
Who the hell cares that she was once a he? Does THAT affect her ability to do the job? Why was it even reported that she is a transgender? It doesn't matter. What matters are her qualifications and if she can do the job. Period.

The whole point is that Obama is ok with men who dress up like women and try to pass themselves off as such, it has nothing to do with this man's appointment nor his qualifications.

And he has not, nor can he, become a woman. It is impossible. One's sex is immutable.

He is not okay with this drag queen.

giuliani_drag1.jpg

The whole point is that you can't get passed your own bigotry.

So what race is "it"?

If I had to define anybody as "it" it would be you. Why does she so threaten you and your pals?? Her life has no affect on yours. It doesn't make sense. Care to share???

Any man who voluntarily has his penis sliced off is mentally unstable.

And should never be in a government position that requires a Secret or Top Secret clearance.

According to you. There is nothing to support what you're saying. Get educated so that you know what you're talking about.

All sorts of complex processes happen in the womb around our sex that biologically affect our brains, hormones, body types and more. In a simple world where certain people want to think that nothing ever deviates from the mythical norms of the 1950's, some people come out of the womb with the outside not matching the inside. But instead of listening to these folks, (often because they are children and considered by some to be ignorant) some people insist that these young people are wrong about who they know themselves to be.

Gender is so very important that gender variant people pop up all over the place in the Bible. The entire book of Esther would fall apart without the surgically altered gender other eunuchs. You have people acting and presenting outside of gender norms and roles in key stories in Genesis, Judges and the Gospels.

She is far more benifit to society than you are.

I hope you never have children, raising them with your evil ideas would be child abuse.

TRUTH DOESN'T MATTER,

I am absolutely sure that if there was another one on Earth that was exactly you, Earth would explode and Extra-terrestrials would wonder for centuries of light years WTF the BIG BANG theory for Earth was.

You're right, it ain't about her job, we just want to know we're jerking off to a chick when we hear about her, and in this case, it's a dude, and that's just sick, yo!

Will Obamacare cover boob jobs for men? If so wouldn't that be discriminatory?

Chanel,

A serious philosophical question fer ya:

In the case of this Abnormal Freak, does one say: "It's a man, sort of." Or, "It's a woman, sort of" ?????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

What if she/he had said,

"You know, I'm a white person and I'm not ashamed of it. I want to have white kids and white grandkids. I hope white culture survives."

They would have destroyed her.

But instead, she said, "You know, I'm proud to be a complete human fuck-up who had my nuts cut off and a surgically-created vagina."

And that wins, today.

American Renaissance News: Diversity and Perversity

Maybe, just maybe, if you live to 97 years old in your last few breaths you will look back and realize you missed out on life by keeping your eyes locked on skin color and crotches. I doubt it, but there's always a chance.

You're right, it ain't about her job, we just want to know we're jerking off to a chick when we hear about her, and in this case, it's a dude, and that's just sick, yo!

Sidestreamer is "SPOT ON".

When one jerks off with her/she/it in mind, one would want to know if it's TRUE ROMANCE, or not.

Chanel,

In the case of this Abnormal Freak, does one say: "It's a man, sort of." Or, "It's a woman, sort of" ?????

Whichever faction has control of the Congress after November this year, guys like you and the OP still lose...

...thankfully.

What if she/he had said,

"You know, I'm a white person and I'm not ashamed of it. I want to have white kids and white grandkids. I hope white culture survives."

They would have destroyed her.

But instead, she said, "You know, I'm proud to be a complete human fuck-up who had my nuts cut off and a surgically-created vagina."

And that wins, today.

American Renaissance News: Diversity and Perversity

Maybe, just maybe, if you live to 97 years old in your last few breaths you will look back and realize you missed out on life by keeping your eyes locked on skin color and crotches. I doubt it, but there's always a chance.

Bent,

I think I get your drift, one should be like this Abnormal Freak.....if you don't like your crotch that has a dick with nuts.....YOU DON"T WANT TO "live to 97 years old in your last few breaths you will look back and realize you missed out on life by keeping your eyes locked on skin color and the crotches" you don't like.

One should slice the dick and nuts off to win your approval.

Hmmmmmmm.....I dunno 'bout that......

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Chanel,

Whichever faction has control of the Congress after November this year, guys like you and the OP still lose...

...thankfully.

GEEZEY WEEZEY. I'm glad that MY side won't have OBAMARRHOIDS and FREAK-LOVING SCUM like you.

Yessiree Bob.

Chanel,

...thankfully.

GEEZEY WEEZEY. I'm glad that MY side won't have OBAMARRHOIDS and FREAK-LOVING SCUM like you.

Yessiree Bob.

you talk like that's a bad thing....

The whole point is that you can't get passed your own bigotry.

What in my post could have possibly been bigoted? It was all completely factual. Not opinion.

Can we get three posts without one of you sickos talking about jerking off or something worse? It's like junior high around here half the time.

Six pagers in...

A bunch of right-wingers mad about jacking off to a guy

Not a single argument against her qualifications

☭proletarian☭;1886377 said:
☭proletarian☭;1886360 said:
four,maybe five pages now...

Not a single criticism of her qualifications

You dont get it, we can't argue that she's not qualified.
I translated that for ya ;)
You shouldn't change what people say in quoted text. That is dishonest debating. Shame on you, you dishonest prick.

Forum List

Back