Sex-Change Obama Appointee: Amazing

He is not a woman, don't refer to him as a she it is incorrect. He is just a weirdo who dresses up like a woman.
Like calling you a man when you're just some insecure little bitch with a penis?

How many pages are we into this? Still not a single point made against her qualifications.

☭proletarian☭;1885890 said:
He is not a woman, don't refer to him as a she it is incorrect. He is just a weirdo who dresses up like a woman.
Like calling you a man when you're just some insecure little bitch with a penis?

How many pages are we into this? Still not a single point made against her qualifications.

It isn't significant whether or not he is qualified and that isn't the topic. The topic is that Obama appointed a man who dresses up like a woman. If it weren't for that no one would likely care about who Obama appointed to whatever position it is this man was appointed to.

I've never stated my sex on this board that I am aware of.

Last edited:
It isn't significant whether or not he is qualified

And there you have it, folks. Qualification don't matter when it comes to appointees, only whether they fit the right wing's vision of a pure, white, heterosexual, Christian America.

She has worked in the aerospace and defense industry for 30 years, most recently serving as deputy director in advanced technology development at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems. A certified flight instructor and test pilot with 20 years of experience, Simpson holds degrees in physics, engineering and business administration.

So what race is "it"?

If I had to define anybody as "it" it would be you. Why does she so threaten you and your pals?? Her life has no affect on yours. It doesn't make sense. Care to share???

Well now that he's a she does Ms. Maddow have a potential new bunkmate?

Rachael Maddow graduated from Stanford, a Rhodes Scholar, went to Oxford where she got her doctor of philosophy degree in politics. (Yes ladies and gentlemen, she is a doctor).

But to the righty's she is just a dyke and that is what they use as the go to for jokes.

Republicans actually think Hannity and Rush are even in the same league as Maddow. That is just funny stuff.

They are the ones that are not normal, to have so much hate for people that are doing nothing to hurt them.

She has worked in the aerospace and defense industry for 30 years, most recently serving as deputy director in advanced technology development at Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems. A certified flight instructor and test pilot with 20 years of experience, Simpson holds degrees in physics, engineering and business administration.

So what race is "it"?

If I had to define anybody as "it" it would be you. Why does she so threaten you and your pals?? Her life has no affect on yours. It doesn't make sense. Care to share???

Any man who voluntarily has his penis sliced off is mentally unstable.

And should never be in a government position that requires a Secret or Top Secret clearance.

☭proletarian☭;1885958 said:
It isn't significant whether or not he is qualified

And there you have it, folks. Qualification don't matter when it comes to appointees, only whether they fit the right wing's vision of a pure, white, heterosexual, Christian America.

It isn't germane to this topic. We aren't talking about this man's qualifications. You are changing the topic to focus on his qualifications for some random position that no one cares about.

So what race is "it"?

And should never be in a government position that requires a Secret or Top Secret clearance.

Yeah, actually, not a bad thought.

Also agree: what man is going to fuck THAT? I mean, where does the jizz go? You can't medically recreate an actual vagina (or penis) where one wasn't to begin with.

Homosexuality bothers me a little, but at least they're not undergoing fantastically expensive operations and procedures because they've decided to switch sexes. I draw the line on having your dick chopped off and put into a medical waste bag. That is JUST FLAT-OUT WRONG. It's way too much of a perversion of nature. The fact that we can get a facsimile going with all our modern technology does NOT, to my mind, justify it.

Last edited:

Also agree: what man is going to fuck THAT? I mean, where does the jizz go? You can't medically recreate an actual vagina (or penis) where one wasn't to begin with.

Homosexuality bothers me a little, but at least they're not undergoing fantastically expensive operations and procedures because they've decided to switch sexes. I draw the line on having your dick chopped off and put into a medical waste bag. That is JUST FLAT-OUT WRONG. It's way too much of a perversion of nature. The fact that we can get a facsimile going with all our modern technology does NOT, to my mind, justify it.

That scripture "if it offends thee cut it off" always comes to mind when I hear about someone having their penis chopped.

Its prejudice.

A resume is a document of record. A persons qualifications are the abilities they possess. If you looked at the resume and said,"Hey this is the person we're looking for", then youre doing something right. If you hired that person based on their abilities and then fired them for being a trans-gender, you are prejudice.

They don't remove the penis whole and they can create a vagina.

The appointee is a jack job. That is reason enough to not appoint "it"

No person with any sense would change genders. That is a fact.

four,maybe five pages now...

Not a single criticism of her qualifications

What if she/he had said,

"You know, I'm a white person and I'm not ashamed of it. I want to have white kids and white grandkids. I hope white culture survives."

They would have destroyed her.

But instead, she said, "You know, I'm proud to be a complete human fuck-up who had my nuts cut off and a surgically-created vagina."

And that wins, today.

American Renaissance News: Diversity and Perversity

I am not even going to pretend to understand the mind set that goes into having a sex change but as long as he/she/it does the job he/she/it is appointed to well then he/she/it's personal life is of no concern to me.

Who the hell cares that she was once a he? Does THAT affect her ability to do the job? Why was it even reported that she is a transgender? It doesn't matter. What matters are her qualifications and if she can do the job. Period.

What about white America?!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum List

Back