Seventh grade boy allegedly raped during gym class

It was just gay sex and the rapists were only helping this child find his inner gayness.

Barack Obama Global Preparation school? What?! First I've heard of this school. Is this the only one?

The Logo says "Molding Global Leaders". I thought we were molding American leaders. What is up with using Global? Sounds like Kissinger again.

Yes. Lets talk about the name of the school instead of the special needs child who was raped by a classmate.

Rule 1: Never have things named after you when you are still Alive
Rule 2: Especially if you are a polarizing personality.

Yes. Lets talk about the name of the school instead of the special needs child who was raped by a classmate.

Rule 1: Never have things named after you when you are still Alive
Rule 2: Especially if you are a polarizing personality.

That could have happened at any school. It is a terrible thing but that school in particular had a 5 star rating from what I just read so it isn't tied to the quality of care at the school overall. The comments were all positive prior to this story.

I know there is a Clinton High School - there is nothing unusual about schools being named after presidents. You are the one who missed the point here. The point of my question was - what is up with the use of the word Global preparation Academy - not that a school was named after him. Get it now?

-Jeri

Another Why.....why would someone give such a foul neg comment for my post?

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -1920 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
So such some shit, douche bag

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.

What nerve did I tweak? :eusa_eh:

Yes cause obviously, the name of the school is more important than the horrible crime committed against this poor young boy.

Conservatives are showing us what their TRUE priorities are with this thread.

It was just gay sex and the rapists were only helping this child find his inner gayness.
Did you even bother to read the news about this? The rape victim was a special needs child with a six to eight year old mentality! The boy is probably not even interested in any kind of romance yet because most six to eight year olds aren't, let alone those who are special needs children!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the rapist rot if he has no remorse. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back