Setup Is Complete, Ukraine Comes Into Full View, Indictments Coming

I see Eddie has his head up his ass again...

What Crime have been committed by Trump? Got any proof?
Conspiracy to bribe.

Attempted extortion.

Conspiracy to misuse public funds.

Attempting to coerce a foreign power into actions damaging to a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease.

Abuse of power.

Conduct unbecoming an officer.

The proof has already been documented and is in the public domain; much of it already publicly admitted by the President himself.

Your boy is scum and he will now forevermore be labeled as scum in the Congressional record, even if the Senate is stupid enough to acquit.

Oh, so you think that went WELL for you Communists, huh? :rofl:

...And your proof? This should be good for a laugh...
You have apparently not been paying attention to the damning testimony publicly broadcast over the past two weeks.

Everything served-up in my original has already been established by sworn testimony from multiple sources...

Some of them even Trump appointees...

The eyewitnessing and eardrum witnessing and their sworn testimony - reinforcing each other, no less - serves as adequate evidence.

Oh, and, BTW, don't forget to throw-in Obstruction of Justice, and Obstruction of Congress... :21:

Next batter, please.
:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You obviously were inserting your own preconceived misconceptions into what occurred.. Your witnesses were all third and fourth layer hearsay.. The ONE with any knowledge admitted he inserted his own biases and then told the truth that Trump asked for nothing... You got shit all over yourself..

crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Do you like your shit splattered?

POMPEO GUILIANI paper trail Scum going down along with Nunes
Aw, but what about Jojo's EXTORTION for his ,$3 million dollar kid?....BTW, did the Surrender Monkey ever give Ukraine military aid when pleaded for during Russias invading Crimea?....The Surrender Monkey was a PUTIN ASSET WITHOLDING AID....CERTAINLY WORTH A DECENT INVESTIGATION!

3844t1.jpg
Please dum fuk tell me what bidens did that was illegal And then tell me how many trump is guilty of

Embezzlement, kickbacks, extortion.

I mean, if they are held to the law. i get that democrats are above the law, but if they were Republicans they would be guilty of all of those.
The Horowitz report will not differentiate dem from rep. He will decimate all who are corrupt.. Durham is already preparing Indictments that will come on the 10th of Dec according to inside sources. I am told there will be as many as 50 involved persons. Time will tell.

I wish I believed that to be true.

Again, I am holding out judgment for now... IF he doesn't deal with this then we need to kick all of the dirty bastards out.

...Oh, so you think that went WELL for you Communists, huh? :rofl:
Communist? Me? Hell, boy, I've voted for more Republicans than I have Democrats in my time.

As to the hearings going well... we'll know if-and-when the House produces and passes Articles of Impeachment, won't we?

Impeaching a sitting President is a Last Resort... rather than allowing him (or her) to further endanger the Republic.

Communist? Me? Hell, boy, I've voted for more Republicans than I have Democrats in my time.

As to the hearings going well... we'll know if-and-when the House produces and passes Articles of Impeachment, won't we?

Impeaching a sitting President is a Last Resort... rather than allowing him (or her) to further endanger the Republic.

That's not the question. Do you think the Soviet Star Chamber followed by the Stalinist Show Trial improved the odds the Communist party will retain the house in 2020?

LOL

LAS VEGAS has odds at 5/1 against Impeachment. The people with the money are betting against anything happening...

You have apparently not been paying attention to the damning testimony publicly broadcast over the past two weeks.

Everything served-up in my original has already been established by sworn testimony from multiple sources...

The eyewitnessing and eardrum witnessing and their sworn testimony - reinforcing each other, no less - serves as adequate evidence.

Oh, and, BTW, don't forget to throw-in Obstruction of Justice, and Obstruction of Congress... :21:

Next batter, please.

You obviously were inserting your own preconceived misconceptions into what occurred.. Your witnesses were all third and fourth layer hearsay.. The ONE with any knowledge admitted he inserted his own biases and then told the truth that Trump asked for nothing... You got shit all over yourself..

View attachment 291502

That's right, son... keep deluding yourself, right up to the last minute... that'll make the other shoe dropping all the funnier... :21:

Next batter, please.

View attachment 291502

That's right, son... keep deluding yourself, right up to the last minute... that'll make the other shoe dropping all the funnier... :21:

LOL

Go For It!

When the parade of democrat witnesses hits fever pitch and they tear your lies to shreds publically, you will hold very little power for decades. And America will have dodged the communist bullet once again..

Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump.
What a delicious thought
"Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump."

My most fervent wish is the Repubs do exactly what you suggest. Then the entire country can witness in living color the extent of the ludicrous narrative crackpots like Nunes have been spewing. In truth, the Repubs have no defense for what Trump has done and therefore can introduce no credible testimony in his defense.
Released a transcript that a Ukrainian born soldier has acknowledged HE tried to change. A soldier who was offered THREE TIMES by the corrupt Ukrainians,at the time the position of UKRAINIAN DEFENSE MINISTER...
Vindman Was Asked Three Times To Be Defense Minister Of Ukraine
View attachment 291408
5 days ago · Vindman said it would have been a " great honor" to serve in the position but added that he maintained that his loyalties lied with the United ..

Yet he told them to disregard what Trump says....anyone need a link on that...here, let me help you
Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1250587/pg12

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump. ... Biden says he had no knowledge of his sons business, we must believe him. ... that he counseled his counterpart regarding staying out of American politics after the Trump.

Please people stop and think unlike Berg80
THIS is who the Whistleblowers SOURCE WAS, do I need links for that, Or are you commie trolls willing to stipulate? And honestly this is the BEST REASON that Vindman should be arrested, court marshalled and put in jail for his sabotage!

3f4agx.jpg
The Deep State conspirators who are on record so far paint a clear picture of unelected adminstrators who think they should make all the big decisions instead of elected representatives of the voters

Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump.
What a delicious thought
"Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump."

My most fervent wish is the Repubs do exactly what you suggest. Then the entire country can witness in living color the extent of the ludicrous narrative crackpots like Nunes have been spewing. In truth, the Repubs have no defense for what Trump has done and therefore can introduce no credible testimony in his defense.
Released a transcript that a Ukrainian born soldier has acknowledged HE tried to change. A soldier who was offered THREE TIMES by the corrupt Ukrainians,at the time the position of UKRAINIAN DEFENSE MINISTER...
View attachment 291408
5 days ago · Vindman said it would have been a " great honor" to serve in the position but added that he maintained that his loyalties lied with the United ..

Yet he told them to disregard what Trump says....anyone need a link on that...here, let me help you

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump. ... Biden says he had no knowledge of his sons business, we must believe him. ... that he counseled his counterpart regarding staying out of American politics after the Trump.

THIS is who the Whistleblowers SOURCE WAS, do I need links for that, Or are you commie trolls willing to stipulate? And honestly this is the BEST REASON that Vindman should be arrested, court marshalled and put in jail for his sabotage!

3f4agx.jpg
The Deep State conspirators who are on record so far paint a clear picture of unelected adminstrators who think they should make all the big decisions instead of elected representatives of the voters
If Trump could remember what he said, or has been told, perhaps they'd let him do that stuff.

What a delicious thought

View attachment 291408

3f4agx.jpg
If Trump could remember what he said, or has been told, perhaps they'd let him do that stuff.
“Let him do stuff?”

He’s the elected president of the US

They are nothing but hired employees of the government

What a delicious thought

View attachment 291408

3f4agx.jpg
“Let him do stuff?”

He’s the elected president of the US

They are nothing but hired employees of the government
he's not just a habitual liar, he's got senile dementia. Double whammy there--once he could tell the truth, now he can't even remember it.

Just think, we can subpoena all of Lying Schitt's senior staff, Eric Ciaramella, Hunter Biden. Great fun. Bring it on Commie traitors.

and then your conspiracy theories will die a hilarious death. And then Republican Senators will have to continue backing an ever more unhinged TrumpO spewing more lies and ever more unhinged 53 minute rants on Fox and Friends since they have backed themselves into a corner by supporting TrumpO’s disgusting behavior in all things.

Your conspiracy theory had already began to crumble as it is:

• Justice Department Watchdog Finds Proper Legal Basis, But Errors, in Russia Probe Inspector general’s report is expected to find that surveillance of former Trump aide was legally justified, but to also cite missteps including the alleged alteration of an email by an FBI lawyer
Justice Department Watchdog Finds Proper Legal Basis, But Errors, in Russia Probe

You lunatic fringies got nothing but a low level staffer messing with a document that didn’t change a thing.

Your stupid Senate TrumpO trial will not give you what you fantasize about as well.

That's not the question. Do you think the Soviet Star Chamber followed by the Stalinist Show Trial improved the odds the Communist party will retain the house in 2020?
So..........what was it that made you decide to join Trump's cult? The orange glow? The threats of violence against protesters? His defense of the white supremacists in Charlottesville? His racist comments about immigrants? The "love letters" he exchanged with the brutal, murdering despot leading N. Korea? The nepotism? The pathological lying? Just curious.

Just think, we can subpoena all of Lying Schitt's senior staff, Eric Ciaramella, Hunter Biden. Great fun. Bring it on Commie traitors.

and then your conspiracy theories will die a hilarious death. And then Republican Senators will have to continue backing an ever more unhinged TrumpO spewing more lies and ever more unhinged 53 minute rants on Fox and Friends since they have backed themselves into a corner by supporting TrumpO’s disgusting behavior in all things.

Your conspiracy theory had already began to crumble as it is:

• Justice Department Watchdog Finds Proper Legal Basis, But Errors, in Russia Probe Inspector general’s report is expected to find that surveillance of former Trump aide was legally justified, but to also cite missteps including the alleged alteration of an email by an FBI lawyer
Justice Department Watchdog Finds Proper Legal Basis, But Errors, in Russia Probe

You lunatic fringies got nothing but a low level staffer messing with a document that didn’t change a thing.

Your stupid Senate TrumpO trial will not give you what you fantasize about as well.

Conspiracy theories? Oh, you mean like Russian collusion?

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

So..........what was it that made you decide to join Trump's cult? The orange glow? The threats of violence against protesters? His defense of the white supremacists in Charlottesville? His racist comments about immigrants? The "love letters" he exchanged with the brutal, murdering despot leading N. Korea? The nepotism? The pathological lying? Just curious.

You're avoiding the question, Comrade.

Do you think the Soviet Star Chamber followed by the Stalinist Show Trial improved the odds the Communist party will retain the house in 2020?

Trump wins no matter what, but the house was not a guaranteed loss prior to this circus.

Forum List

Back