Settlers evict woman from disputed east Jerusalem home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ghook and Rabbi would you both mind watching the video i posted on page 1 and tell me if you think its biased toward one group or the other (since you both have a personal stake in one side of the equation).

I feel its neutral but if one of you tells me otherwise I will open my mind up to it not being neutral.

are you fucking kidding me? How do you EXPECT the favored ethnicity who is FAVORED in the video to respond? Hey, maybe I can ask some southern white people from 1945 if they think it's fair to keep ******* out of Alabama colleges too.

wow. It's amazing that you'd think for one second that GLEN BECK is fair about anything. Listen to his fucking adjectives for christs sake.

WOW.

Gee, this kind of stuff never gets mentioned here:
Two Palestinians were shot dead near a traffic circle, on February 27.[25] On March 2, Kuwaiti tanks and soldiers rolled into Palestinian communities, mainly Hawalli. House-to-house searches for weapons and alleged collaborators resulted in the arrest of hundreds of Palestinians.[26] People were also arrested at checkpoints for no reason other than being Palestinians. Typically, they were beaten instantly then taken to police and detention centers where they were tortured for confessions.

Despite the military censorship, newspapers began to report a dramatic rise in the number of injured Palestinians in Mubarak Hospital.[27] Scores of people were treated from severe beating and torture. Six Palestinians were brought to the Hospital shot dead in the head, execution style.[28] By the third week of March, hundreds of people were treated from torture injuries and thousands stayed in detention centers for interrogation.[29] Amnesty International reported that the torture of Palestinians was continuing in Kuwait by the third week of April. A 24-year-old Palestinian had been beaten for hours, had acid thrown over him, and had been subjected to electric shock torture.[30]
Chapter 10: Palestinians in Kuwait: Terror and Ethnic Cleansing By Hassan A El-Najjar
More at the source.

THERE IT IS!

:rofl:

the eternal zionist provides ANOTHER bullshit blank check. gosh, anyone wonder if it's a coincidence that he's JEWISH?

don't forget... BLAME arabs, right or wrong. There are no jewish bank robbers, you know. Only antisemitic bank alarms and tellers.
More intellectual laziness from you, as usual. Your input is thus and yet again, irrelevant.

Oh yea.. lampooning standard issue blank check zionists in a thread where he validated jews who threw geriatric pali grannies into the street sure is MORE LAZY than your silly cuntface input thus far. Hey, maybe if you cram the whole cock in your mouth your salvation will be guaranteed!

don't make me MAKE you go cry to the mods again, bitch.

:lol:
You cried to the mods? About what?

And, as your intelligence is non-existent, you still have yet to understand that strawmen are fallacies. It's ok, though. The brain damage you have is limiting for you.

Populate Israel with as many Jews as possible!

STILL have any questions, Pilgrim? Tell me, If I said the same thing about keeping the south white by displacing all the ******* would you call me on being a racist? Maybe you should ask yourself why JEWS get a double standard. Hell, they don't even care to polish the turd of their racism anymore because they know they have people like you punked into going along with anything they want. David Burkowitz? Clearly not a serial killer. Just a victim of antisemitic laws and dirty goyim getting in the way of his bullets!

More intellectual laziness from you, as usual. Your input is thus and yet again, irrelevant.

Oh yea.. lampooning standard issue blank check zionists in a thread where he validated jews who threw geriatric pali grannies into the street sure is MORE LAZY than your silly cuntface input thus far. Hey, maybe if you cram the whole cock in your mouth your salvation will be guaranteed!

And, as your intelligence is non-existent, you still have yet to understand that strawmen are fallacies. It's ok, though. The brain damage you have is limiting for you.

we BOTH know which of us cried to the mods yesterday, ****. Yes, we do.

i haven't placed a strawman anywhere in this thread. I guess it's no wonder how a comma master like you would come to think so. Go ahead and keep telling yourself that your next grammar lesson is hidden behind the zipper of your lunchtiime john.

we BOTH know which of us cried to the mods yesterday, ****. Yes, we do. ....
Yes, you said you cried to them. About what?

.... i haven't placed a strawman anywhere in this thread. ....
Then you're dodging.

Who said the Jews are never at fault?

Who said Burkowitz is a victim of anti-Semitic laws?

That's just for starters.

.... David Burkowitz? Clearly not a serial killer. Just a victim of antisemitic laws and dirty goyim getting in the way of his bullets!
LMFAO! Yet another strawman!

Clearly, you know what a strawman fallacy is!

Is that something you had hoped to scream every time your reptilian brain comes across and illustrative point that you can't even fathom? Maybe I should have referenced Bernie Maddoff so that you could preserve as many of those misfiring synapses as possible..

I have faith that you were convinced of jewish exceptionalism the day you tasted kosher dick for the first time.

.... David Burkowitz? Clearly not a serial killer. Just a victim of antisemitic laws and dirty goyim getting in the way of his bullets!

Clearly, you know what a strawman fallacy is! ...
So, your fallacies are exposed.

Is that something you had hoped to scream every time your reptilian brain comes across and illustrative point that you can't even fathom? ....
I prefer logic. You don't. The intellectually lazy rarely do and the insane rarely do, either. It makes them quite emotional, as you are, as a matter of fact.

Settlers evict woman from disputed east Jerusalem home | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jewish settlers forced their way into a disputed house in east Jerusalem today, using hired guards to evict an elderly Palestinian woman and throwing out other residents' belongings.

The settlers displayed what they said was a court order granting them ownership of the single-storey building. Human rights groups said the takeover was part of a push by Jewish settlers to expand their presence in the traditionally Arab sector.

"It's clear to me that this is another case of settlers taking the law into their own hands," said Yehiel Grenimann, of Rabbis for Human Rights, an Israeli group that opposes Palestinian home evictions and demolitions. "It's just another step-by-step way of pushing them [the Palestinians] out."

I would say so it begins but in reality, so it continues. :eusa_eh:

While in general I despise the settlers as much as the terrorists, there is this one statement:

The settlers displayed what they said was a court order granting them ownership of the single-storey building.

Which leads me to wonder if there is more to this story then is being said and there might be another side we aren't hearing?

Then you're dodging.

L2READ, genius. I'll quote myself if you need to spell it out phonetically. Again, WE BOTH know which of us cried to the mods yesterday. It's funny that you pretend not to be the pussy PMing mods though. :lol:

And, again, it's the constant blank check excuses that illustrate that zionists will NEVER see a jew at fault for anything. Hence the David Burkowitz mention, brainiac. Need another explanaition, hooker, or are you done embarrassing yourself?

Seriously. How soon were you cut from playing the role of Brain in Pinky and the Brain? Pretty quickly, I'm betting.

Clearly, you know what a strawman fallacy is! ...
So, your fallacies are exposed.

Is that something you had hoped to scream every time your reptilian brain comes across and illustrative point that you can't even fathom? ....
I prefer logic. You don't. The intellectually lazy rarely do and the insane rarely do, either. It makes them quite emotional, as you are, as a matter of fact.

Yo'd like to think so... But then, YOU would also like to think that sucking dick is healthy jaw exercises too so...

No, you CLEARLY don't prefer logic. :rofl: Hell, your entire forum input pretty much illustrates how fucking hilarious your statement is!

SERIOUSLY.

When I see the anti semitic meshugoyim like MeShoggie and Dogshit take some interest in how Palestinians are treated by other Arabs I'll take threads like this seriously.
In the meantime it is just another stick to beat up on the Jews.

Feel free to start a thread about if if you feel so passionate.

In the mean time the discussion is on Israel and their Palestinian situation.

Settlers evict woman from disputed east Jerusalem home | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jewish settlers forced their way into a disputed house in east Jerusalem today, using hired guards to evict an elderly Palestinian woman and throwing out other residents' belongings.

The settlers displayed what they said was a court order granting them ownership of the single-storey building. Human rights groups said the takeover was part of a push by Jewish settlers to expand their presence in the traditionally Arab sector.

"It's clear to me that this is another case of settlers taking the law into their own hands," said Yehiel Grenimann, of Rabbis for Human Rights, an Israeli group that opposes Palestinian home evictions and demolitions. "It's just another step-by-step way of pushing them [the Palestinians] out."

I would say so it begins but in reality, so it continues. :eusa_eh:

While in general I despise the settlers as much as the terrorists, there is this one statement:

The settlers displayed what they said was a court order granting them ownership of the single-storey building.

Which leads me to wonder if there is more to this story then is being said and there might be another side we aren't hearing?

sure.. a jew wants land in israel and, as long as it's land that can be taken from a non-jew, they get the green check rubber stamp. I bet you can't think of any OTHER occasions where a jew decided he wanted something and the JEWISH STATE of israel made it available regardless of how many goyim have to be bowled over like pins in an bowling alley..

Then you're dodging.

L2READ, genius. I'll quote myself if you need to spell it out phonetically. Again, WE BOTH know which of us cried to the mods yesterday. It's funny that you pretend not to be the pussy PMing mods though. :lol: ....
You are hallucinating yet again. Your emotional meltdowns are bizarre.

.... And, again, it's the constant blank check excuses that illustrate that zionists will NEVER see a jew at fault for anything. Hence the David Burkowitz mention, brainiac. Need another explanaition, hooker, or are you done embarrassing yourself?

Seriously. How soon were you cut from playing the role of Brain in Pinky and the Brain? Pretty quickly, I'm betting.
Still going with the strawmen topped with a hefty dose of dodging and continued seasoning of ad hominem. You haven't a logical thought in your head and you emotionally recoil at logic.

You have nothing of substance.

When I see the anti semitic meshugoyim like MeShoggie and Dogshit take some interest in how Palestinians are treated by other Arabs I'll take threads like this seriously.
In the meantime it is just another stick to beat up on the Jews.

Feel free to start a thread about if if you feel so passionate.

In the mean time the discussion is on Israel and their Palestinian situation.

deflect deflect deflect!

see, Bernie Maddof wasn't a criminal! He was just tripped up by goyim laws and antisemitic investors!

duh!

sure.. a jew wants land in israel and, as long as it's land that can be taken from a non-jew, they get the green check rubber stamp. I bet you can't think of any OTHER occasions where a jew decided he wanted something and the JEWISH STATE of israel made it available regardless of how many goyim have to be bowled over like pins in an bowling alley..

Often that is true - when land is confiscated it is almost never from a Jew and a Jew can purchase certain Israeli-owned land while a non-Jew typically can't. There is a huge inequity there.

I do have a feeling there is more to this than is said in the article.

Then you're dodging.

L2READ, genius. I'll quote myself if you need to spell it out phonetically. Again, WE BOTH know which of us cried to the mods yesterday. It's funny that you pretend not to be the pussy PMing mods though. :lol: ....

.... And, again, it's the constant blank check excuses that illustrate that zionists will NEVER see a jew at fault for anything. Hence the David Burkowitz mention, brainiac. Need another explanaition, hooker, or are you done embarrassing yourself?

Still going with the strawmen topped with a hefty dose of dodging and continued seasoning of ad hominem. You haven't a logical thought in your head and you emotionally recoil at logic.

you and I BOTH know that I am not hallucinating about how you cried to the mods about neg repping you and replying to YOUR pms to me.

Go save some face though, if you can.

thanks for being the queen slut of irony by pointing a finger at ad hominems and then acting in kind, punchline cock smoker!

:thup:

Often that is true - when land is confiscated it is almost never from a Jew and a Jew can purchase certain Israeli-owned land while a non-Jew typically can't. There is a huge inequity there.

I do have a feeling there is more to this than is said in the article.

well, good luck trying to wade in and find it.. unless you are trying to blame a non-jew, that is. Then, you'll get as much zionist supports as a lower intestine gets from delcolax.

Do you have any guesses how jews in the US would respond to similar treatment as they rationalize in israel?

you and I BOTH know that I am not hallucinating about how you cried to the mods about neg repping you and replying to YOUR pms to me. ....
No, I did not. You are seriously paranoid and delusional. Seriously.

Feel more than free to have that confirmed by staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back