Settlers evict woman from disputed east Jerusalem home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Settlers evict woman from disputed east Jerusalem home | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jewish settlers forced their way into a disputed house in east Jerusalem today, using hired guards to evict an elderly Palestinian woman and throwing out other residents' belongings.

The settlers displayed what they said was a court order granting them ownership of the single-storey building. Human rights groups said the takeover was part of a push by Jewish settlers to expand their presence in the traditionally Arab sector.

"It's clear to me that this is another case of settlers taking the law into their own hands," said Yehiel Grenimann, of Rabbis for Human Rights, an Israeli group that opposes Palestinian home evictions and demolitions. "It's just another step-by-step way of pushing them [the Palestinians] out."

I would say so it begins but in reality, so it continues. :eusa_eh:

clearly, this woman was a terrorist and deserved to be kicked to the curb so that some jews can have more.

clearly, this woman was a terrorist and deserved to be kicked to the curb so that some jews can have more.

Considering she was thrown out, I'm going to assume that she didn't get anything for her house? Or do they get a paltry sum?

Why do we even bother getting involved in this crap.

The UN gave the land to the Jews without regards to the arab citizens there back after WW2 and the arabs are rightfully pissed about it.

I'm not against the jewish state or jewish settlements but I am against throwing a woman out of her home based on the sole fact that she is a palestinian, i find that wrong too.

I dont blame israel for wanting to create a buffer zone, after all the palestinians launch rockets and attacks into their homeland from those areas.

Its one of those "none of my business" moments as far as im concerned....funny video to come shortly

The UN gave the land to the Jews without regards to the arab citizens there back after WW2 and the arabs are rightfully pissed about it.

I'm not against the jewish state or jewish settlements but I am against throwing a woman out of her home based on the sole fact that she is a palestinian, i find that wrong too.

I dont blame israel for wanting to create a buffer zone, after all the palestinians launch rockets and attacks into their homeland from those areas.

Its one of those "none of my business" moments as far as im concerned....funny video to come shortly

You answered your own question in bold.

You answered your own question in bold.

When I said we I meant the USA....we should leave it up to the UN, they caused the problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HelIHTveKQw]YouTube - The History of the Middle East...[/ame]

hehehe.. yea.. it's the UNs fault for thinking that giving the jews a homeland wouldn't have caused them to become holocaust punchlines as the victims become the new gestapo. silly UN. It's NEVER a jews fault. never ever. Jews are just Ubermensh like that.

hehehe.. yea.. it's the UNs fault for thinking that giving the jews a homeland wouldn't have caused them to become holocaust punchlines as the victims become the new gestapo. silly UN. It's NEVER a jews fault. never ever. Jews are just Ubermensh like that.
Where did anyone say that it's never the Jews' fault, you hallucinating moron?

ps.. the history of the mid east from glen beck is kinda like listening to the history of slavery by david duke. just saying.

Where did anyone say that it's never the Jews' fault, you hallucinating moron?

gosh, bitch, a cavalcade of excuses for zionism while making every effort to blame muslims sure doesn't ring a fucking bell, does it?

Now, are you going to respond to me and then act like a fucking victim 6 posts later, ****? Any mods let you in on any secrets yesterday, you fucking joke bitch?

Once again Dogshit tells half the story and all from the antisemitic viewpoint!

First, calling them settlers is highly disingenious, since this is East Jerusalem NOT the West Bank or Gaza, calling them settler is well a Shogun style tactic.

Second, the property was once against PURCHASED post-'67 from the owner who this "Poor Palestinian Woman" rented from!" They own the property, so they can say who they can rent to? They evicted her and she didn't go! Imagine if you purchased a home and started paying the bank mortgage payments and the past RENTERS, said fuck you **** (******, ****, Chink, Cracker, Nip, Sand-******, Hindu or whatever racial slur you are) were staying!

Third, the Israelis once against got a Supreme Court order! There was nothing illegal about it.

Fourth, East Jerusalem pre-48 was primarily a JEWISH Neighborhood. They were expelled by the Arabs. Therefore, to call it traditional a Arab neighborhood is just as disingenious as Dogshit!

Fifth, East Jerusalem is technically Israeli (they Annexed it), so who the fuck are anyone you to say Jews are NOT free to live where they want to. Arabs are free to, and do, move into all parts of Israel including all parts of Jerusalem. Therefore, what you are saying is NO JEWS HERE!

Sixth, even if East Jerusalem becomes Palestinian, what is the problem with Jews being and living there? Heck, with that thinking the Israelis would be justified in kicking out the 1.1 million Arab Settlers in Israel! Hypocrisy at its best.

THERE IT IS!

:rofl:

the eternal zionist provides ANOTHER bullshit blank check. gosh, anyone wonder if it's a coincidence that he's JEWISH?

don't forget... BLAME arabs, right or wrong. There are no jewish bank robbers, you know. Only antisemitic bank alarms and tellers.

You obviously missed my first post where I said I dont blame the palestinians for being pissed off about it and where I said i thought it was wrong to evict the woman from her home.

ps.. the history of the mid east from glen beck is kinda like listening to the history of slavery by david duke. just saying.

Did you watch the video, it is actually fairly accurate and isn't anti-semetic or anti-arab.

Shogun stomp a mudhole when I actually deserve it and not purely for the fun in it ;).

When I see the anti semitic meshugoyim like MeShoggie and Dogshit take some interest in how Palestinians are treated by other Arabs I'll take threads like this seriously.
In the meantime it is just another stick to beat up on the Jews.

THERE IT IS!

the eternal zionist provides ANOTHER bullshit blank check. gosh, anyone wonder if it's a coincidence that he's JEWISH?

don't forget... BLAME arabs, right or wrong. There are no jewish bank robbers, you know. Only antisemitic bank alarms and tellers.
More intellectual laziness from you, as usual. Your input is thus and yet again, irrelevant.

Hey Ghook and Rabbi would you both mind watching the video i posted on page 1 and tell me if you think its biased toward one group or the other (since you both have a personal stake in one side of the equation).

I feel its neutral but if one of you tells me otherwise I will open my mind up to it not being neutral.

The Jews and Arabs were given Land!

If that was the case, then I agree. But the land was legally sold. She is getting evicted because they purchased he land from her landlord and want to live in it!

A buffer is not the case here! Even a Zionist like me knows what they are doing! The Jews want Jerusalem! They want to keep the holiest place in Judaism in Israel. How do you get that done? Populate Israel with as many Jews as possible! Do I think that is an unfair tactic? Maybe!

THERE IT IS!

More intellectual laziness from you, as usual. Your input is thus and yet again, irrelevant.

Oh yea.. lampooning standard issue blank check zionists in a thread where he validated jews who threw geriatric pali grannies into the street sure is MORE LAZY than your silly cuntface input thus far. Hey, maybe if you cram the whole cock in your mouth your salvation will be guaranteed!

don't make me MAKE you go cry to the mods again, bitch.

:lol:

You obviously missed my first post where I said I dont blame the palestinians for being pissed off about it and where I said i thought it was wrong to evict the woman from her home.

Did you watch the video, it is actually fairly accurate and isn't anti-semetic or anti-arab.

Shogun stomp a mudhole when I actually deserve it and not purely for the fun in it ;).

yea dude! Beck's constant quips about how innocent lil jews just wanted a homeland and arabs were just milling about in the desert really sounds like a fucking objective take on it!

sure!

:thup:

In this case you deserve a mudhole. a large one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back