Seth Rich's parents announce still seeking son's murderer and reward has been raised

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I suggest they look at the DNC and the guys uncovered by WikiLeaks as violent agitators!

The mother of a Democratic National Committee staffer shot dead in Washington D.C. in August has again appealed for help to catch his killer.

Seth Conrad Rich, 27, was gunned down in the affluent Bloomingdale neighborhood in July while he was on the phone to his girlfriend.

With no clues, police initially offered a $25,000 reward, but the sum has now been upped to $125,000, as announced by Rich's mother, Mary Rich, during a press conference on Monday.

'You have two people who shot my son twice in the back. We're not going to stop until we find my son's murderer. We will find his murderer, but we need all of you,' she said.

Read more: Parents of DNC's Seth Rich pleads for public's help to help catch her son's killer | Daily Mail Online Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Parents of DNC's Seth Rich pleads for public's help to help catch her son's killer | Daily Mail Online

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I suggest they look at the DNC and the guys uncovered by WikiLeaks as violent agitators!

The mother of a Democratic National Committee staffer shot dead in Washington D.C. in August has again appealed for help to catch his killer.

Seth Conrad Rich, 27, was gunned down in the affluent Bloomingdale neighborhood in July while he was on the phone to his girlfriend.

With no clues, police initially offered a $25,000 reward, but the sum has now been upped to $125,000, as announced by Rich's mother, Mary Rich, during a press conference on Monday.

'You have two people who shot my son twice in the back. We're not going to stop until we find my son's murderer. We will find his murderer, but we need all of you,' she said.

Read more: Parents of DNC's Seth Rich pleads for public's help to help catch her son's killer | Daily Mail Online Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Parents of DNC's Seth Rich pleads for public's help to help catch her son's killer | Daily Mail Online

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
When I first heard that news the first thing that popped into my mind was "another 'hit' by the Clinton Mafia getting pissed off at another canary.''

Forum List

Back