Services index increases in August

U.S. Service Economy Unexpectedly Grows at Faster Pace in ISM August Index - Bloomberg

The Institute for Supply Management’s index of non- manufacturing businesses increased to 53.3 last month from 52.7 in July. Economists forecast the gauge would drop to 51, according to the median estimate in a Bloomberg News survey. A reading above 50 signals expansion.

A pickup among the non-manufacturing industries that account for about 90 percent of the economy shows the recovery may persist amid dimming job prospects and rising pessimism about the economic outlook. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said last month that the economy will probably improve in the second half of this year.

First off, it's 'SERVICE INDUSTRY', moron.. not 'Service Economy'.those were bloombergs words

From your link...

An Aug. 29 Commerce Department report showed that the income left after taking out taxes and adjusting for inflation dropped 0.1 percent in July, the first decrease since September 2010.

You pick 1 point, from a single source out of 74 sources, and completely ignore all the rest of your own source, most of which shows bad news.

Typical TM.

I know you perfer an economy in decline but there is good news in this article and you CHOOSE to only see bad.

What is it consumer confidence measures and HOW does that measure rise?

Not by screaming like your hairs on fire that the country is gasping its last breath.

Really? In the linked piece, Bloomberg used the phrase 'Service Economy'? Please cut/paste it here, as I don't see it in your OP linked piece, dipshit.

I see you continue to ignore the preponderance of evidence in your own article that the economy is not improving. Typical TM. Lie, misread a source, post about it, get caught in a lie, ignore the lie.

Service Industry in U.S. Expands at Faster Pace as ISM Index Rises to 53.3

Q
By Alex Kowalski - Sep 6, 2011 1:06 PM PT

Its the title of the article you twit

the non-manufacturing industries that account for about 90 percent of the economy shows the recovery may persist amid dimming job prospects and rising pessimism about the economic outlook

90% folks

OMG.. you are too fucking stupid for words.

Estimates for the index from 74 economists ranged from 49 to 53.5. The Tempe, Arizona-based group’s measure, which covers about 90 percent of the economy, averaged 56.1 in the five years to December 2007, when the last recession began.

earlier in the piece...
The Institute for Supply Management’s index of non- manufacturing businesses increased to 53.3 last month from 52.7 in July.

Even with the 'increase', it is still lower than when the freakin recession started!

Last edited:
So how does that make bloombergs claim of 90 percent of the economy wrong?

You never admitted I was right about the title.

Have you no morals?

Q
By Alex Kowalski - Sep 6, 2011 1:06 PM PT

Its the title of the article you twit

No shit, Sherlock..

YOU said...
U.S. Service Economy Unexpectedly Grows at Faster Pace in ISM August Index - Bloomberg

The linked piece says...

NO PLACE in the linked piece do the words SERVICE and ECONOMY appear next to each other like they do in your opening post.

In other words, if you actually go back and re-read your own fucking post, you got it wrong.

So how does that make bloombergs claim of 90 percent of the economy wrong?

You never admitted I was right about the title.

Have you no morals?

because you were not, fuckwad... go re-read your op.

WRONG, dipshit.

Last edited:
so you are sticking to the idea that the article has a different title than it does?

your just insane

"First off, it's 'SERVICE INDUSTRY', moron.. not 'Service Economy'."

those were bloombergs words huh

"First off, it's 'SERVICE INDUSTRY', moron.. not 'Service Economy'."

those were bloombergs words huh

Show me the exact spot in the OP article that says SERVICE ECONOMY, you pathetic moron.

YOU called it service economy, I corrected you, and you claim the article says service economy. Now show me WHERE in the OP it says service ECONOMY like you claim.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
ITS in the title of the article , I gave it to you already you simp

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
You on the right just have no morals.

You never admitt when you are wrong and claim otheres are wrong without one iota of proof.

ITS in the title of the article , I gave it to you already you simp

I honestly don't think I have ever seen a poster as completely stupid as you, TM.

Look at the attached image, a screenshot of the article you linked...

Notice the TITLE?

It says Service Industry in U.S. Expands at Faster Pace as ISM Index Rises to 53.3

It does NOT say U.S. Service Economy Unexpectedly Grows at Faster Pace in ISM August Index - Bloomberg, like the attached screenshot of your OP shows YOU said.

You, quite simply, are wrong.

Attachments

• $service.JPG
    $service.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 18
  • $economy.JPG
    $economy.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

The Institute for Supply Management’s index of non- manufacturing businesses increased to 53.3 last month from 52.7 in July. Economists forecast the gauge would drop to 51, according to the median estimate in a Bloomberg News survey. A reading above 50 signals expansion.

A pickup among the non-manufacturing industries that account for about 90 percent of the economy shows the recovery may persist amid dimming job prospects and rising pessimism about the economic outlook. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said last month that the economy will probably improve in the second half of this year.

read it

Service Economy in U.S. Unexpectedly Grows at Faster Pace in ISM’s Index

read the link and the articles title

What the link says does NOT match the article. YOU claimed the word 'ECONOMY' was in the title of the article. The screenshots show you are wrong.

Man up, woman. Face it... you fucked up. It happens. To you, more often than not.

You are lying.

The link is not written by me its written by bloomberg.

You have no morals and will lie in the very face of facts

You are lying.

The link is not written by me its written by bloomberg.

You have no morals and will lie in the very face of facts

you are a moron. You said THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE said 'ECONOMY'.

A LINK translation is NOT an article title.

The ARTICLE TITLE, on the webpage the link POINTS to, is the TITLE of the article.

The ARTICLE TITLE says Service Industry in U.S. Expands at Faster Pace as ISM Index Rises to 53.3.

If you go look at the page you linked to, you'll see it.

If you look at the screenshot of the article I posted earlier, you'll see it.

Unless, of course, your a pathetic, lying sack of crap who is too scared to be proven wrong that you simply cannot bring yourself to look at the actual page you linked to, and instead prefer to remain an utter and complete moron by denying reality itself.

First off, it's 'SERVICE INDUSTRY', moron.. not 'Service Economy'.those were bloombergs words

From your link...

An Aug. 29 Commerce Department report showed that the income left after taking out taxes and adjusting for inflation dropped 0.1 percent in July, the first decrease since September 2010.

You pick 1 point, from a single source out of 74 sources, and completely ignore all the rest of your own source, most of which shows bad news.

Typical TM.

I know you perfer an economy in decline but there is good news in this article and you CHOOSE to only see bad.

What is it consumer confidence measures and HOW does that measure rise?

Not by screaming like your hairs on fire that the country is gasping its last breath.

Conversely, you cannot prove saying nice things about the economy raises the index.

Job growth overall is stagnant, new jobs don't pay as well as the old ones, housing starts barely have a pulse, the postal service is preparing to cut 100,000 jobs. To top it all off the clueless one is going to tell us he can fix the economy on Thursday night.

Forum List

Back