Seriously, could Trump survive firing Sessions AND Mueller??

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
A part of me would like to see Trump throwing his 71 year old baby tantrum and fire both Sessions and Mueller......I mean, his firing of Comey certainly has yielded some severe headache for the orange buffoon.........but if we want to see a rerun of Nixon's last days, I DO hope that he fires those 2 guys.

(BTW, warning Mueller to NOT check Trump's personal finances, just opened the door nice and wide for Mueller to do just that.....like catnip to a kitten....I love it.....LOL)

Last edited:
I doubt he would hesitate to fire them. Trump is either completely oblivious to how people perceive his actions or so addicted to attention that he purposely courts controversy. What he has to worry about is so alienating the intelligence community that no matter who steps into these roles they will not only continue with their investigation but ramp it up.

A part of me would like to see Trump throwing his 71 year old baby tantrum and fire both Sessions and Mueller......I mean, his firing of Comey certainly has yielded some severe headache for the orange buffoon.........but if we want to see a rerun of Nixon's last days, I DO hope that he fires those 2 guys.

(BTW, warning Mueller to NOT check Trump's personal finances, just opened the door nice and wide for Mueller to do just that.....like catnip to a kitten....I love it.....LOL)

Pence is still way better than The Hag.

• Banned

Yes, and Pence is still way better than the orange lardo.....

Of course, Pence has his own little Russian problems and we know how Ford fared after Nixon....LOL

Really? Are you ready to provide federal funding for funeral homes to provide funerals for abortions?
Instead of providing funding to Planned Parenthood to provide contraception? Just answer the question.
And if you think I'm making this up:
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed a law this year that mandated funerals for fetuses
Pence's Legacy: Indiana Law Requires Burial or Cremation of Blighted Ovum | HuffPost

Pence doesn't tweet. That is the only fucking difference.

pence would run the country as he did Indiana....and we all know how "wonderful" that worked out........basically, one of the last nails in the GOP coffin.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves....Let's see what the orange lardo does.

Bottom line; I hope that Sessions does NOT resign,forcing the orange lardo to fire him.......

Really? Are you ready to provide federal funding for funeral homes to provide funerals for abortions?
Instead of providing funding to Planned Parenthood to provide contraception? Just answer the question.
And if you think I'm making this up:
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed a law this year that mandated funerals for fetuses
Pence's Legacy: Indiana Law Requires Burial or Cremation of Blighted Ovum | HuffPost

Which one there were three question marks?

Forum List

Back