Seriously, can anyone name one thing democrats do not lie about.

Seriously, can anyone name one thing democrats do not lie about

Nope

Couple Democrats won WWII. By comparison, Republicans can't win a fight against 19th century goat-herders.

Hey faggot, don't you have a dick to go suck?

Notice when you can't refute things you get upset. Maybe if instead of getting upset all the time you went out and did things you'd have something to show to others as evidence of why you're not worthless?

So, tell us. When a dude blasts chowder in your hairy crack, does it later drip out and make your cotton briefs stick to your sphincter?

Think about it a lot don't ya. Anything you'd like to tell us?

Couple Democrats won WWII. By comparison, Republicans can't win a fight against 19th century goat-herders.
Yeah and Obama successfully war that war. Another democrat lie, thanks for participating.

War was still going on by the time Little Bush left office. President Obama has two years yet.
What? Oh I get it, after bragging about successfully ending that war. He ignored the fact he messed up and now your trying to cover for him again. Got it.

Yeah and Obama successfully war that war. Another democrat lie, thanks for participating.

War was still going on by the time Little Bush left office. President Obama has two years yet.
What? Oh I get it, after bragging about successfully ending that war. He ignored the fact he messed up and now your trying to cover for him again. Got it.

Compared to the Republicans who started the war, then left office in defeat and shame with the blood of Americans on their hands with nothing to show for it,

Ya.

Compared to the Republicans who started the war, then left office in defeat and shame with the blood of Americans on their hands with nothing to show for it,

Ya.
Your a dumbass traitor, Obama successfully ended that war, and then screwed it up. In the end thousands of soldiers died in vain, because of democrat leadership. That's what happens when democrats are in charge.

Ya.
Your a dumbass traitor, Obama successfully ended that war, and then screwed it up. In the end thousands of soldiers died in vain, because of democrat leadership. That's what happens when democrats are in charge.

Please understand that I am not a Democrat and what I am about to tell you is not a lie.

YOU are a fucking whacked out nut case. And as I say, that's no lie.

But the bull shit you posted and I highlighted, that is a fucking lie. Makes you a fucking liar. Truth.

We don't lie about Republicans only caring about the wealthy

All you need to know

They don't care if they have to Lie to get their way..........The end justifies the means to them.................and it is very telling on their MORALITY..........of which many have none at all.
==============
please name just one who does have one scintilla of morality !! :up:

in my OPINION there is not one demo/lib with any sense of patriotism, honesty or personal integrity. :up:

I agree with your last paragraph but with all applying to Democratic politicians, not Dems/or liberals, in general. I do know some liberals with personal integrity who are also honest.

Did you sleep through Kennedy and JOhnson's Viet Nam war? Which was ended by Nixon (R). 58,000 americans died for nothing in that shithole. JFK and LBJ have blood on their dead hands.

Ya.

Please understand that I am not a Democrat and what I am about to tell you is not a lie.

But the bull shit you posted and I highlighted, that is a fucking lie. Makes you a fucking liar. Truth.
What did I lie about? Did or didn't Obama successfully ended the iraq war?

Ya.

What did I lie about? Did or didn't Obama successfully ended the iraq war?

its not over. we are bombing ISIS in Iraq. and doing a piss poor job of it.

We don't lie about Republicans only caring about the wealthy

All you need to know

Yeah, right. all the hollywood lunatics sending millions to dems are poor people.

you are a fricken idiot.

Name one policy of Republicans that helps working Americans but doesn't help the wealthy more

its hard to cut taxes for someone who pays no taxes, The Bush tax cuts cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes. Obama continued those cuts because even he realized that raising taxes would hurt the economy.

A balanced budget amendment would help every american because it would ensure the fiscal future of the country. We will be 20 trillion in debt when obama leaves office. it was 10 trillion when he came in. That is a tragedy for our kids and grandkids.

Republicans are only interested in subjugating the working class into a compliant workforce for the rich

Republicans are only interested in subjugating the working class into a compliant workforce for the rich

Are we suppose to think this is some original thought?

All they are is a bag full of cliches. That is it and that is all.

Subjugating the "working class." Love it.

Meantime the "working class" mainly work for those "evil corporations" that the liberals supposedly hate.

Again, these morons cannot see that the democrats put out a narrative in order to appeal to the large voting base. In the meantime, the praetorian media never really calls out obama or any democrat for the things they do for these "evil corporations."

How much in taxes did GE pay? How many no bid contracts did Clinton award Halliburton? How many corporate scandals and CEOs were busted under the Bush administration? Here is a little clue (Enron was busted under Bush and they did their corrupt practices under Clinton.) How many fat cats that donated to the democrats are being paid off by the zero interest rate policy right now? Why is it that the same morons who protest wall street (as they show up to the protests with their products that they purchased from evil corporations in the evil capitalist system) and cheer for the falsely inflated stock now.

Liberals are nothing. They are that fucking stupid. A moron like rightwinger cannot break away from his puppet strings, better known as the democrat narrative and the liberal hypocritical talking points. This post by the moron clearly illustrates that.

EVERYTHING is a lie and everything democrats "stand for" is about political gain and acquisition and maintaining power over the people. They need the vast number of morons who cannot think for themselves like rightwinger.

Republicans have LIED their collective asses off about Obama from day one, but here is a collection of republican lies for your pea-sized brains to contemplate.

Republican_Talking_Point-485x485.jpg

Republicans attack President Obama for taking too many vacation days. In reality, as Al Sharpton pointed out on August 9, 2013,

[Obama] has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in. How many did President (George W.) Bush take by the same point in his presidency? Three hundred and sixty seven. Yes, more than a full year of vacation.

As of June 20, 2014, Obama had signed 182 executive orders. Bush signed 173 in his first term alone, and 291 during his entire presidency.

425152_410647272305128_154885927_n.jpg

Forum List

Back