Seriously, can anyone name one thing democrats do not lie about.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Every single one of their claims or issues are all politics. All of it. Not one thing they say, stand for, or feign outrage about is authentic or genuine.

Everything is politics to these pieces of evil shit.

All of their so called issues. Politics, obtaining power and expanding their voting base in order keep their power. That is it and that is all.

The fact they jeopardize the safety of our citizens (and they do not or could not possibly care less about our well being or safety) is all anyone needs to know.

In the past the democrats made it at least "seem like they cared." Not with this piece of Chicago shit in office now. He blatantly indicates that he could not possibly care less, and of course his retarded band of morons like rightwinger or JoeB clap and agree with everything he says, regardless of ALL the lies he said to them. Only indicates what I always say about those morons. Yeah, they are all morons.

BARACK OBAMA
Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. ... We've got about 60 percent done in three years."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
Under President Barack Obama, the United States has "doubled our exports."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"I didn't raise taxes once."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"We've excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
Insurers delayed an Illinois man's treatment, "and he died because of it."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Go ahead, and read more. There are only 4 pages of that.

Notice I did not even mention, If you want to keep your doctor, if you want to keep your plan, Ebola is unlikely to get here, and the fact he promised to close GTMO in his first year over and over again also illustrates what sort of dipshits JoeB and rightwinger are.

They deserve ZEEO respect. Nothing. Bunch of assholes.

Last edited:
Progressives are pathological liars. They lie about who they are, what they did and what they want.

They don't care if they have to Lie to get their way..........The end justifies the means to them.................and it is very telling on their MORALITY..........of which many have none at all.

They are the propaganda party. And it's why it's so important for them to control as much media as possible and influence young impressionable minds as early as they can, for as long as they can. Control media and education and you can get people to believe what you want.

They don't care if they have to Lie to get their way..........The end justifies the means to them.................and it is very telling on their MORALITY..........of which many have none at all.
==============
please name just one who does have one scintilla of morality !! :up:

in my OPINION there is not one demo/lib with any sense of patriotism, honesty or personal integrity. :up:

Couple Democrats won WWII. By comparison, Republicans can't win a fight against 19th century goat-herders.

Hey faggot, don't you have a dick to go suck?

Notice when you can't refute things you get upset. Maybe if instead of getting upset all the time you went out and did things you'd have something to show to others as evidence of why you're not worthless?

Couple Democrats won WWII. By comparison, Republicans can't win a fight against 19th century goat-herders.

Notice when you can't refute things you get upset. Maybe if instead of getting upset all the time you went out and did things you'd have something to show to others as evidence of why you're not worthless?
Why aren't you on your usual perverted thread topics punk............

Every single one of their claims or issues are all politics. All of it. Not one thing they say, stand for, or feign outrage about is authentic or genuine.

All of their so called issues. Politics, obtaining power and expanding their voting base in order keep their power. That is it and that is all.

The fact they jeopardize the safety of our citizens (and they do not or could not possibly care less about our well being or safety) is all anyone needs to know.

In the past the democrats made it at least "seem like they cared." Not with this piece of Chicago shit in office now. He blatantly indicates that he could not possibly care less, and of course his retarded band of morons like rightwinger or JoeB clap and agree with everything he says, regardless of ALL the lies he said to them. Only indicates what I always say about those morons. Yeah, they are all morons.

BARACK OBAMA
Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State.
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
"I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. ... We've got about 60 percent done in three years."

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Notice I did not even mention, If you want to keep your doctor, if you want to keep your plan, Ebola is unlikely to get here, and the fact he promised to close GTMO in his first year over and over again also illustrates what sort of dipshits JoeB and rightwinger are.

I get your point but OBABBLE told the truth of what he was about in his conversation with Joe the plumber...and the dumbfuck voters ignored what he said.

Why aren't you on your usual perverted thread topics punk............

Can't talk about sex all the time. :)

So, tell us. When a dude blasts chowder in your hairy crack, does it later drip out and make your cotton briefs stick to your sphincter?

BARACK OBAMA
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA
rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BARACK OBAMA

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

I get your point but OBABBLE told the truth of what he was about in his conversation with Joe the plumber...and the dumbfuck voters ignored what he said.

Got me there.

Forum List

Back