Serious Cold Weather Coming To Houston.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
We Haven't seen cold like whats coming since 1989.
They're saying lows down to 9 friggen degrees with a 90% chance of freezing rain and snow with possible blizzard like conditions starting Monday and temps staying below freezing till Friday.
Wind chill down to -8 with 30 to 35 mile an hour winds!!!
Houston will be shut down Monday through Thursday.
Time to hit the liquor store!!!

Last edited:
Mother Nature is like that... People have been complaining about the weather since time immemorial.

I vividly remember the cold in 89.
Lived in an apartment at the time so I took my motorcycle to my Moms house so I could park it in Her garage.
Had to constantly rub a half dollar sized spot on my visor so I could see.
There's nothing as exciting as sliding sideways down the highway while steering straight.

I don't like cold weather, but if I must endure it, I hope it's humorous cold weather because I love to laugh.

LEt me know when its below 0 for a week and a half when just walking creates enough wind to give you a freeze headache
Now you have given me one just thinking about it... we wont be above zero for about 3 more days.. looking for -20 tonight and tomorrow night with 30 mph winds... -56 deg F wind chill..... where are my Bermuda shorts....??

Mother Nature is like that... People have been complaining about the weather since time immemorial.
That's not Mother Nature. There's a doctor with a black bag of tricks on the road.

LEt me know when its below 0 for a week and a half when just walking creates enough wind to give you a freeze headache

Thats unlikely to happen here.....Thank God!!!!
I wouldnt live somewhere that it did.
they have forecast 3 degrees for north texas on monday, it the coldest in over 100 years

globalwarmingblizzardskjvnsdfkjs.jpg

they have forecast 3 degrees for north texas on monday, it the coldest in over 100 years
This low is pushing to the equator... Breaking records all over the country. Some records being broken are all time lowest ever.... Gullible warming my ass...

This low is pushing to the equator... Breaking records all over the country. Some records being broken are all time lowest ever.... Gullible warming my ass...

And here I was hoping to get through the winter without any major cold snaps.
Damn near made it,once we get past February were pretty much done with the real cold weather.

I'll bet some Texans don't even own snow boots, winter parka. Especially the kids who are going to want to go out and play in it. Will they know how to make a snowman?

We Haven't seen cold like whats coming since 1989.
They're saying lows down to 9 friggen degrees with a 90% chance of freezing rain and snow with possible blizzard like conditions starting Monday and temps staying below freezing till Friday.
Wind chill down to -8 with 30 to 35 mile an hour winds!!!
Houston will be shut down Monday through Thursday.
Time to hit the liquor store!!!
This reminds me of the opening line to one of my most favorite Brad Paisley songs. "When a freight train jumps off the track and rolls down my road and its summer time in Texas and we're playing in the snow....." :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Some of you here may love the next line of the song. :D :D :D

I'll bet some Texans don't even own snow boots, winter parka. Especially the kids who are going to want to go out and play in it. Will they know how to make a snowman?

Most Of us Have cold weather gear.
Especially the guys who hunt. You only have to go a couple hundred miles north the see it pretty regularly,although not to this degree.
We got 5 inches of snow about 7 or 8 years ago and all the kids were out on the golf course making snowmen. Making snowmen isn't exactly rocket science.

Forum List

Back