Serial Killings at the VA.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
“There have been plenty of hospital serial killers in the private sector throughout history,” Sackman writes. “But it sticks in my mind that a VA medical center is a perfect hunting ground. The VA facilities are filled with long-term care patients with serious debilitating illnesses,” making them easy marks for medical serial killers. Often, patients are isolated and vulnerable, with visits from family members few and far between.The Murder Curtain - Judicial Watch

This incident show what standards they have to work in the VA and also needs to be looked into.

Now see, they should just hang these murderers and be done with it. Who's paying for their food for the rest of their lives?

This is nuts! Hungry Americans could have that food. Homeless vets could use that food.

Last edited:
When I was working in the prisons in Ohio I got to see Donald Harvey at Lebanon Correctional while doing a shakedown. They have no clue how many people he really killed in hospitals and nursing homes. Ironically I ended up moving to the part of Kentucky where he started his killing at the old Marymount Hospital in London, KY.

He was recently beaten to death in Toledo Correctional last year.

• Banned
Now see, they should just hang these murderers and be done with it. Who's paying for their food for the rest of their lives?

This is nuts! Hungry Americans could have that food. Homeless vets could use that food.
I know a few that are in the VA they don't get many visitors. I am mostly friendly with the Korean and Nam vet we know what it was like, some of the Stories are earth shaking. Please people stop by a visit a vet, they would love it.

• Banned
When I was working in the prisons in Ohio I got to see Donald Harvey at Lebanon Correctional while doing a shakedown. They have no clue how many people he really killed in hospitals and nursing homes. Ironically I ended up moving to the part of Kentucky where he started his killing at the old Marymount Hospital in London, KY.

He was recently beaten to death in Toledo Correctional last year.
You ever noticed if you look in to their eyes there is nothing there? I dealt with several killers, and would not have paused in shooting them if they run.

Forum List

Back