Mueller Accuser Promoted Baseless Conspiracy Theories

Mueller Accuser Jack Burkman Promoted Baseless Conspiracy Theories, Accused Chief Justice Roberts of Using Opioids | Right Wing Watch

I love the smell of fear and desperation in the morning...….or any time when Republicans are freaking out. Case in point, this pathetic attempt to smear Mueller. Why I ask, would this chicanery by a washed up and failed trickster be necessary if Trump has nothing to fear from Mueller. Tell us again how he is not acting guilty.

Right-wing lobbyist and pundit Jack Burkman made a splash on Tuesday when he released a Facebook live videoquickly promoted via right-wing media outlets like Gateway Pundit—in which he claimed that in two days he would hold a press conference with a woman who would make a credible claim of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller.

Burkman’s tale began to unravel quickly, when Mueller’s office revealed that it had asked the FBI to investigate allegations that women had been offered cash by a Burkman associate to make false allegations against Mueller. NBC News reported that Jacob Wohl, a hedge fund manager who has been banned by the National Futures Association and who writes for Gateway Pundit, was connected to Surefire Intelligence, which is “involved with Burkman’s alleged plot.” According to NBC, “Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.”

I have to wonder who put him up to this. I'll bet that Mueller is wondering too...….and doing some digging . Hey Trump: Tick t=Toc, Tic Toc , Tic Toc. There is going to be a major shit storm right after the midterms, and Trump will not be smelling like a rose, if he ever did .

Last edited:
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Mueller Accuser Jack Burkman Promoted Baseless Conspiracy Theories, Accused Chief Justice Roberts of Using Opioids | Right Wing Watch

I love the smell of fear and desperation in the morning...….or any time when Republicans are freaking out. Case in point, this pathetic attempt to smear Mueller. Why I ask, would this chicanery by a washed up and failed trickster be necessary if Trump has nothing to fear from Mueller. Tell us again how he is not acting guilty.

Right-wing lobbyist and pundit Jack Burkman made a splash on Tuesday when he released a Facebook live videoquickly promoted via right-wing media outlets like Gateway Pundit—in which he claimed that in two days he would hold a press conference with a woman who would make a credible claim of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller.

Burkman’s tale began to unravel quickly, when Mueller’s office revealed that it had asked the FBI to investigate allegations that women had been offered cash by a Burkman associate to make false allegations against Mueller. NBC News reported that Jacob Wohl, a hedge fund manager who has been banned by the National Futures Association and who writes for Gateway Pundit, was connected to Surefire Intelligence, which is “involved with Burkman’s alleged plot.” According to NBC, “Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire’s official phone number redirects to his mother’s voicemail.”

I have to wonder who put him up to this. I'll bet that Mueller is wondering too...….and doing some digging . Hey Trump: Tick t=Toc, Tic Toc , Tic Toc. There is going to be a major shit storm right after the midterms, and Trump will not be smelling like a rose, if he ever did .
You heard about Ginburg using drugs while sitting on the bench didn't you?

You heard about Ginburg using drugs while sitting on the bench didn't you?
No Bubba, I did not.

Sorry.

They're accused.

That means they're guilty.

Don't think so?

Better check with Nancy Pelosi before running off at the mouth.

You could lose your membership ring AND your "Sorosspeak Decoder Ring"!

Agreed.

Yet another act of rightwing desperation and stupidity.

Vanity Fair has an interesting article on this and the whole bizarre internet ecosystem that has grown up around MAGA.

“A HOAX DESIGNED TO DISTRACT THE NATION”: HOW THE JACOB WOHL SAGA EXPLAINS WHAT’S DERANGED ABOUT MAGA
How the Jacob Wohl Saga Explains What’s Deranged About MAGA

Yep, no surprise here. It's all part of a wider, fabulously profitable swamp fleecing mostly older "conservatives" hooked on reactionary, anti-liberal, and anti-government hyperventilation, and literally sold snake oil at eye-watering prices. Here's but a very, very short account of some of the more prominent scammers, which mostly left out the donation part, featuring fraudulent charities, a billion dollar industry, with exactly no - no - charitable benefits.

Really, this swamp is (at least) decades old, and "MAGA" isn't in any way special beyond being a shiny new buzzword to hook the gullible. It'd be funny if it were just about parting fools and their money, but it's also rotting brains by the millions with their paranoid, otherworldly, wholly insane messaging.

Last edited:
Got to love crazy. I suppose your next post is going to be about how desperate Clinton was that Timothy McViegh did his bombing.
Oh I bet it will be that Pelosi was so desperate that she got James Hodgkinson to shoot up that Republican baseball game.

Do you have any proof that Trump paid for or in any way encouraged this? No you don't but you keep trying.

So, you have a conspiracy theory? And, without a trace of evidence to support it.

So, you have a conspiracy theory? And, without a trace of evidence to support it.
I have a conspiracy theory? No Bubba. I posted a news article about a slime bag who has a conspiracy theory and tried to smear Muller. Get it?

Forum List

Back