Serena Williams still at 21 singles grand slams and four Olympic Gold Medals

R

rdean

Williams sisters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too bad Serena lost today. But both the Williams sister have nothing to cry about.

Venus has, in total:
22 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

And has won over 32 million dollars.

But Serena has:
36 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

and has won a whopping 76.5 million which doesn't even include her winnings from this year.

I already think of Serena as the greatest ever. Remember, Monica Seles had Stefi Graph's number when a crazed Graph fan ran onto court and stabbed her which kept her out of tennis for years. How many of those slams would Monica have won if she hadn't been stabbed. Stefi's fan got his wish.

Too bad Serena lost today. But both the Williams sister have nothing to cry about.

Venus has, in total:
22 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

But Serena has:
36 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

and has won a whopping 76.5 million which doesn't even include her winnings from this year.

I already think of Serena as the greatest ever. Remember, Monica Seles had Stefi Graph's number when a crazed Graph fan ran onto court and stabbed her which kept her out of tennis for years. How many of those slams would Monica have won if she hadn't been stabbed. Stefi's fan got his wish.

I have always liked and admired Venus. Her sister not so much.

Venus has, in total:
22 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

But Serena has:
36 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

It's rare that someone really driven to succeed is "likable". Usually, they don't have time.

Venus has, in total:
22 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

But Serena has:
36 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

It's rare that someone really driven to succeed is "likable". Usually, they don't have time.

Are you sure, you aren't successful, you aren't driven to succeed, and you are far from likable.

I like the Williams sisters they are great but growing up it was Chrissy Everett.

Venus has, in total:
22 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

But Serena has:
36 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

Are you sure, you aren't successful, you aren't driven to succeed, and you are far from likable.
I'm retiring next year in spite of accruing over $56 thousand in debt from school that I paid off. I have a number of patents. I went to school at night on the GI bill working full time during the day and have been an engineer for over 25 years. If I said what I invented, it would be easy to find out who I am.

I know "driven". Before this time next year, I want to be "relaxed".

Papa wrote: I like the Williams sisters they are great but growing up it was Chrissy Everett.

Back inna day Chris Everett was one o' Uncle Ferd's secret sweeties...

... so secret, she didn't even know it...

... Granny had a crush on her brother...

... Chad Everett...

... an' possum was sweet on dey's pet...

... lil' Miss possum Everett.

Venus has, in total:
22 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

But Serena has:
36 Grand Slam Titles
4 Olympic Gold Medals

I'm retiring next year in spite of accruing over $56 thousand in debt from school that I paid off. I have a number of patents. I went to school at night on the GI bill working full time during the day and have been an engineer for over 25 years. If I said what I invented, it would be easy to find out who I am.

I know "driven". Before this time next year, I want to be "relaxed".

Sure, whatever you want to believe. I don't care who you are, you are a troll. You lie and twist facts to make them fit you agenda, very dishonest. That is who you are.

Papa wrote: I like the Williams sisters they are great but growing up it was Chrissy Everett.

Back inna day Chris Everett was one o' Uncle Ferd's secret sweeties...

... so secret, she didn't even know it...

... Granny had a crush on her brother...

... Chad Everett...

... an' possum was sweet on dey's pet...

... lil' Miss possum Everett.
Her and Martina changed the game.
When Martina gave all her attention to the game, became fit and dominated, after losing a dozen times, Chris said she had two options, retire or get fit. She got fit. Nearly every Grand Slam for years was one by one of the other. Martina won all four in a row (Serena's done it twice). Chris had 7 French Opens. They ended with 18 each. They brought respect to the game. Made it a real sport. Increased the prize money and gave it tons of publicity.
The pretty Chris.
The brooding Martina.
The drama.
What they did led to the woman's game today. Just as interesting as the men's. So athletic.

The Williams sisters made the game what it today: predictable and boring. Without Serena, there are several different girls who might win a given event - none is particularly dominant. If Serena is in a tournament, the only real question is whether she will become so bored as to lose a match. It doesn't happen often.

In addition, today's great ground strokes have made a net game merely an occasional diversion.

Not much fun to watch.

Forum List

Back