Senior Trump Official says shutdown goal is to "smoke out the resistance" and "starve the beast"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Is anyone foolish to believe that all federal employees are "Democrats"? This anonymous senior Trump official is saying that the government shutdown will last as long as it takes to cause the leftists and RINOs in the government to capitulate, to "smoke out the resistance", and to "starve the beast."

"As one of the senior officials working without a paycheck, a few words of advice for the president’s next move at shuttered government agencies: lock the doors, sell the furniture, and cut them down.

Federal employees are starting to feel the strain of the shutdown. I am one of them. But for the sake of our nation, I hope it lasts a very long time, till the government is changed and can never return to its previous form....

...The president’s instincts are right. Most Americans will not miss non-essential government functions. A referendum to end government plunder must happen. Wasteful government agencies are fighting for relevance but they will lose. Now is the time to deliver historic change by cutting them down forever."

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance

I have my doubts as to swamp drainage

It is not one and done

The state and local swamps will send their monsters.

An emergency decree against sanctuary jurisdiction and building the wall is nowhere near enough to clean up the mess.

This is just a speed bump on the way to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Is anyone foolish to believe that all federal employees are "Democrats"? This anonymous senior Trump official is saying that the government shutdown will last as long as it takes to cause the leftists and RINOs in the government to capitulate, to "smoke out the resistance", and to "starve the beast."

"As one of the senior officials working without a paycheck, a few words of advice for the president’s next move at shuttered government agencies: lock the doors, sell the furniture, and cut them down.

Federal employees are starting to feel the strain of the shutdown. I am one of them. But for the sake of our nation, I hope it lasts a very long time, till the government is changed and can never return to its previous form....

...The president’s instincts are right. Most Americans will not miss non-essential government functions. A referendum to end government plunder must happen. Wasteful government agencies are fighting for relevance but they will lose. Now is the time to deliver historic change by cutting them down forever."

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance
Awesome!

No worries about a recession. We'll just QE another 6 trillion and be good to go. That's what we do here.

All that is needed are fewer rate hikes. Our economy is expanding and pulling the rest of the world along with very few exceptions such as India, Brazil and Australia.

Did anyone read the entire thing? I did. He is saying EXACTLY what I said pretty much. 1. The leftists will fold because the ESSENTIAL government entities are still functioning with a MUCH smaller workforce and 2. Trump is showing the American people we can do MORE with LESS bloated government! This is brilliant on his part.

Trump can't cave, he literally will lose the next election if he caves, and he knows it.

Forum List

Back