House Cucks bow down to Anti American leftists AGAIN

Dw6qyI_XQAArEZT.jpg:large

House GOP strips Rep. Steve King of committee assignments

I hope he leaves the GOP and goes independent or starts a new party,no fucking cucks allowed. The leftists say jump and these cucks ask how high...NO SPINES AT ALL!

So you start a new thread about King because you go run off of mine? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. I didn't get run off you called me an asshole and that was that.
2. This is NEW news and deserved its own thread other than your anti white whining.

Democrats are despicable.

Too many Republicans are despicable wannabees.

King didn't say anything. He is a victim of this political correctness that has inflicted a disease on our society.

Please, king has been doing this crap for years. It’s about time he faced the music for this racist nonsense
So that's 2 anti white racists...I expect at least 7-10 more. Here it hear folks! Western Civilization is WACIST!

In order to be anti white I would have to look at people and judge them by their skin color. Something that is beyond stupid.

Constitutional conservatism allows men and women of all backgrounds the freedom to govern themselves and bring the blessings of Providence into their lives through their choices.

Caring about skin color is one of the stupidest ways you can divide people. It serves no purpose. It doesn’t matter if you are black white or any other color, it you are blaming your problems on others because they have a different skin pigment then you are a coward too terrified to self examine and make the changes in your life you need to live a better life

Republicans are scared as crap of media news organizations. It's why nothing gets done.

There are just certain words that you can’t say without getting in trouble as a politician. Everyone should know this whether it is fair or not.
Funny thing is he didn't say what the lying NYT said he said. He released what he said EXACTLY and it makes perfect sense,as usual the propaganda machine of the left destroys a great American.

King didn't say anything. He is a victim of this political correctness that has inflicted a disease on our society.

How exactly do you get "Democrats" out of the acronym, "GOP"?

House GOP strips Rep. Steve King of committee assignments

I hope he leaves the GOP and goes independent or starts a new party,no fucking cucks allowed. The leftists say jump and these cucks ask how high...NO SPINES AT ALL!

Did you ever think otherwise? The Democrats arent as bright as Republicans...they begged Trump to run. Jackasses It was the Republicans who created "never Trump' and fought him harder than anyone. .
But the Republicans fought him to the last primary and then founded anti-Trump organizations.

When the democrats and the deep state rule they become collaborators and when the people, once again, hand the government over to the GOP they become fifth columnists.

But there is a small core of Republicans worthy...and they have to be protected. And a slightly larger cadre of feminine looking republican congressmen who will helo so long as they are protected. They usually look really feminine.

Cuck is a good description of the GOP. And its like a secret code. No liberal, having defective humor genes, can ever figure it out.

Mr King is a hero.

"Genocide is the attempt to destroy any recognized, stable, and permanent group as it is defined by the perpetrator: [It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group. The perpetrators’ genocidal goals -- i.e., intent, which is central to the 1948 UN definition but is often analyzed too legalistically and narrowly -- can be uncovered by examining policies, actions, and outcomes..." John Cox

At least something is getting obvious here. You may vote for a person who represents your views...unless he doesnt represent the views of the ruling elites who consider themselves his real boss. Then your vote is ignored.

Republicans are stupid, did they learn nothing from the hit jobs on Moore and Kavanaugh. By jumping the gun and not allowing King opportunity to defend himself republicans are just setting up the next republican democrats want to take out by misrepresenting comments made.

Forum List

Back