Send them back.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by CRStar, Apr 21, 2011.

1. CRStar

CRStar BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    What I don't understand and never will understand is why the laws are so lax toward these invaders. I won't generalize and say all, but crime and sickness comes with a vast amount of this filth. The system, no matter who's on the White House, seem to just close am eye to this plague and pestilence. I live in Los Angeles, it's out of control here and the mayor of LA, that puppet of the lest, Villaragosa offers them sanctuary in the city. He was, a member of the militant group, Mecha and they believe, CA is called Aztlan. Dream on. If a Russian, Englishman, Frenchman, German is caught illegally in the US, they get deported, so why not this crowd. They have become an influence and have started to swing the vote. Who ever promises them the most, gets the Hispanic vote. I feel, that the borders need to be manned with armed personnel and a shoot on sight order be passed, because half of them are coming here to relish in crime. Crimes such as squirting out an anchor baby, then milking the system. As far as I'm concerned, thats theft. Being illegally here the using the system, in my eyes is breaking the law twice, not to forget the others that do the gang banger thing and kill and sell drugs. Jan Brewer has got her head screwed on the right way around, if even just 60% of the states governors would follow her, we could see a brighter future in our country.

:evil:

2. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    The deam has come a reality nightmare of Calif, Mexico has taken over. You are right, aliens from other countries other than Mexico are deported more often they Latinos and Latinos make up more the half of those here illegally and is costing us more. Others seem to be more self sufficient. I don't know for sure but it is always Latinos in the news as costing us in all areas.

3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,860
    Feds turn border into a revolving door...
    :eek:
    Feds Allow Illegal Aliens to Cross Border 14 Times Before Charging Them With Felony, Sheriff Tells Congress
    Tuesday, May 03, 2011 – Sheriff Larry Dever of Cochise County, Ariz., told a House subcommittee today that in one U.S. attorney's district in Texas illegal aliens are allowed to be caught crossing the border 7 times before they are charged with a misdeamanor and 14 times before they are charged with a felony.

4. percysunshine

percysunshine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,827
    Relocate them to Detroit!

5. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,860
    Most returnees fare better at home than they believe they would do in America...
    :confused:
    Why immigrant entrepreneurs are leaving U.S.
    5/3/2011 - 90 percent of Chinese returnees said the economic opportunities in their countries were a major factor in their return.

6. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
  7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
  8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow BANNED