Send A Message To Mexico: November 2nd: Vote "No Latino" !

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
I just printed up my current candidates for the November 2nd Election in Cook County, IL. There are tons of "less than American"s on my ballot so I will vote a straight "NO LATINO" ticket to send a message to Mexico.

Opposing Luis "Greasy Wheezy" Gutierrez, the friend of evil Latinos everywhere, is another tree swinger named Israel Vasquez (probably an illegal) so I will vote for the GREEN PARTY candidate Robert J Burns.

Remember:

VOTE: NO LATINO

Americans everywhere thank you!

I just printed up my current candidates for the November 2nd Election in Cook County, IL. There are tons of "less than American"s on my ballot so I will vote a straight "NO LATINO" ticket to send a message to Mexico.

Opposing Luis "Greasy Wheezy" Gutierrez, the friend of evil Latinos everywhere, is another tree swinger named Israel Vasquez (probably an illegal) so I will vote for the GREEN PARTY candidate Robert J Burns.

Remember:

There any Irish or Germans running? What about Japanese or Jewish?

Youve got to be the dumbest person Ive ever read.....

Remember:

i say go home vote no ha!!!:razz:

Remember:

You may well be a bigger bigoted idiot than Rdean

Remember:

Bullfighter how about we do this just say no to illegal imagration
and say yes to beefing up our borders? Everybody that can contribute to the American economy and hlep the American economy, and believe in the America that has always been and would give their life in defending the freedoms protected by the bill of rights should be allowed to come here and become a citizen.

Remember:

Let me guess, you go by the sound and spelling of someone's name. Are you voting for the Irish? The Poles? The Russians? The Germans?

Remember:

You may well be a bigger bigoted idiot than Rdean

Rdean is a partisan political hack. more than he is a bigot.

Im fairly certain that "No Latino" will not be on any ballot in the country. And Thankfully so.

Remember:

Let me guess, you go by the sound and spelling of someone's name. Are you voting for the Irish? The Poles? The Russians? The Germans?

I mean you cant be to sure. Bernardo O'Higgins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I know hes from the 19th century but you cant be too sure that them latinos aint using good ol' white peopes surnames now-a-days.

Remember:

while I think you are a twink and most of the folks on this thread are laughing at you I actually think you stumbled across a sensible, yet unpopular position.

Don't let that go to your head, it may not happen again for months.

Just check out "La Raza" (the race) to get a glimpse into the racist, antiAmerican agenda of latinos nationwide:

La Raza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

National Council of La Raza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raza Unida Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is absolutely no doubt that immigrant Latinos are engaged in a nearly universal, highly professional campaign whose core mission is to facilitate the immigration and US naturalization of as many illegal aliens as they can possibly introduce into the US. It is also no secret that nearly all latino immigrants consider it a core right for folks from latin American nations to achieve US citizenship for themselves or eventually their children.

Illegal still means illegal. Apply for citizenship legally or fuck off. Perhaps we should make illegal immigration into the US a capital offense. I imagine that might solve the whole problem.

Last edited:
[
and say yes to beefing up our borders? Everybody that can contribute to the American economy and hlep the American economy, and believe in the America that has always been and would give their life in defending the freedoms protected by the bill of rights should be allowed to come here and become a citizen.

Could you put that in SPANISH so the Mexican collaborators here can read it?

Just to show you AMERICANS? how corrupted my neighborhood has become, here is a list of endorsements that the currents town administration got to be elected:

The Larry Dominick Team has been endorsed by:

State Senator Martin Sandoval
State Representative Lisa Hernandez
Cook County Commissioner Joseph Mario Moreno
Mexican-American Veterans Association
Hispanic Illinois State Law Enforcement Association
Craig Chico, Mexican-American Political Action Committee
Charlie Hernandez, Cicero Township Democratic Committeeman
Dan Arce, Mexican-American Democratic Organization
Operating Engineers Local #150
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local #134
Ismael Vargas
Puerto Rican Police Association - Political Committee (PRPA)
Latinos of Berwyn/Cicero Organization (LOBO)
Cicero Firefighters Local 717
Antonia Sawyer - President, Cicero Hispanic Seniors Club
Tom M. Tomschin - Cicero School District 99 Board Member
Dennis Raleigh - Cicero Town Trustee
Victor Garcia - Cicero Town Trustee
Craig Pesek - Board Member, Cicero Library Board & Republican State Central Committeeman
Ed Ziemba - Board President, School District 99
Graciela Segura - Board Member, Cicero School District 99
Jeffry Pesek - President, Morton 201 School Board
Jessica Jaramillo-Flores - Board Member, Morton 201 School Board
Mike Iniquez - Board Member, Morton 201 School Board
Derek Dominick - Board Member, Morton 201 School Board
Anthony Martinucci - Board Member, Morton College Board of Trustees
Melissa Cundari - Board Member, Morton College Board of Trustees
Frank Aguilar - Board Member, Morton College Board of Trustees
Susan Banks - Board Member, Morton College Board of Trustees
Jose Rodriguez - Commissioner, Clyde Park District
David Duran - Commissioner, Clyde Park District
Brian Dominick - Commissioner, Clyde Park District
Joseph Pontarelli - Commissioner, Hawthorne Park District
Louis J. Rovella - Commissioner, Hawthorne Park District
Jerry Jarosz - Commissioner, Hawthorne Park District
Alice Couch - Commissioner, Hawthorne Park District
Diego F. Giraldo - Editor-in-chief, La Prensa de Chicago Newspaper
The Mark Newspaper
Lawndale News

The floor is GREASY! WATCH YOUR STEP!!

Remember:

Is this from The Onion?

[

PRESS 2 for Spanish proves that Latinos are taking over the country and NOT blending in through legal immigration.

What other countries get that kind of help so their people can easily become US citizens?

Forum List

Back