Senators who opposed background checks losing support

I love it when you are all in denial. Remember November 2012? I call it the "Rove Syndrome."

The dueling polls. Election day should come up with better results, if the democrats don't steal too many of them.

I really want you to stay in denial. It will be the perfect gift for November 2014. Yes, keep telling the American people they are wrong. The GOP seems to be getting better and better at that...EXCELLENT!

The dueling polls. Election day should come up with better results, if the democrats don't steal too many of them.

You're too funny, especially when it was Republicans that were caught in voter fraud in 2012!

And this after they paraded around the idea that we needed to cut voter fraud! :blahblah:

The only people that were trying to steal the elections were the GOP.

Peddle it in Indiana.

Got any links to show that the Democrats stole anything?

The GOP sure as shit tried by reducing early voting days and requiring ID cards that had never been required before.

Oh.................and I seem to remember something about a bit of a scandal coming up when a GOP sponsored group was registering Republicans and throwing the Democrat registrations away.

Try again.

The only people that were trying to steal the elections were the GOP.

Peddle it in Indiana.

Got any links to show that the Democrats stole anything?

The GOP sure as shit tried by reducing early voting days and requiring ID cards that had never been required before.

Oh.................and I seem to remember something about a bit of a scandal coming up when a GOP sponsored group was registering Republicans and throwing the Democrat registrations away.

Try again.

Thousands of voter registration forms faked, officials say - CNN.com

4 Indiana Dems charged with election fraud in 2008 presidential race | Fox News

Blog: Voter Fraud: Obama Failed to Qualify For Indiana Ballot? How Many Other States?

Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November | Fox News

Try again.

No one gives a shit what democrat hacks say about elections and polls.

Find a more productive use of your time.

Forum List

Back