Senators Leave Lobbyists Signature on Crafted Legislation

None of you batted an eyelash over Gruber writing that fascist pos called, OscamCare

You're still in favor of it even after he call you all STUPID people because it was pitched by your Dear leader, Obama

so give us a break

Gruber wasn't a lobbyist.

What about this, other than all the words, don't you understand? The bill regulates dangerous chemicals and things like asbestos. Do you want that legislation written by the chemical companies?

None of you batted an eyelash over Gruber writing that fascist pos called, OscamCare

You're still in favor of it even after he call you all STUPID people because it was pitched by your Dear leader, Obama

so give us a break

What about this, other than all the words, don't you understand? The bill regulates dangerous chemicals and things like asbestos. Do you want that legislation written by the chemical companies?

I didn't want this, but didn't see any of you whine over it. WHO the hell is Buffet that OBama wanted to name A TAX after him?

SNIP:
Buffett Rule
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The Buffett Rule is part of a tax plan proposed by President Barack Obama in 2011.[1] The tax plan would apply a minimum tax rate of 30 percent on individuals making more than a million dollars a year.[2][3] According to a White House official, the new tax rate would directly affect 0.3 percent of taxpayers.[1]

Buffett Rule - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Boxer is another snake politician who misleads all of you who votes Democrat.

Tit for tat is illegal, no matter who in government does it.....

We will see if this turns out to be that...
There is nothing illegal here. Lobbyists are the reason certain legislation is drafted. WHy do you think they exist?

No no, lobbyists actually drafted this legislation...that is aimed at regulating their industry. Not how it's supposed to work.

It's good for all of us to KNOW who is behind all legislation. We should be made aware of this on every piece introduced on the floor...So we know who was influential in its creation.

SUNSHINE is GOOD.

That is......if people don't just KNEE JERK defend it for pure PARTISAN reasons.... without even researching whether the Bill hurts us, as a Nation.

Who determines that?

We The people, should...Lobbyists would be included with their opinions.
How is that working out for you?

I can name many laws that have been passed that a significant number of people do not want or hate.......Obamacare comes to mind pretty quick. It was then, and remains now, unpopular and considered harmful to the nation. Will we be removing it, or asking Ms. Boxer about the big pharma that helped her pass it?

so give us a break

I don't want it written by people who don't understand dangerous chemicals.....

so give us a break

I didn't want this, but didn't see any of you whine over it. WHO the hell is Buffet that OBama wanted to name A TAX after him?

SNIP:
Buffett Rule

The Buffett Rule is part of a tax plan proposed by President Barack Obama in 2011.[1] The tax plan would apply a minimum tax rate of 30 percent on individuals making more than a million dollars a year.[2][3] According to a White House official, the new tax rate would directly affect 0.3 percent of taxpayers.[1]

Still not understanding the words are you? How does Warren Buffet benefit from being taxed more? Now ask yourself how American Chemical benefits by actually drafting the legislation to regulate their products?

It's good for all of us to KNOW who is behind all legislation. We should be made aware of this on every piece introduced on the floor...So we know who was influential in its creation.

SUNSHINE is GOOD.

That is......if people don't just KNEE JERK defend it for pure PARTISAN reasons.... without even researching whether the Bill hurts us, as a Nation.

Who determines that?

I can name many laws that have been passed that a significant number of people do not want or hate.......Obamacare comes to mind pretty quick. It was then, and remains now, unpopular and considered harmful to the nation. Will we be removing it, or asking Ms. Boxer about the big pharma that helped her pass it?
Watch Congress on CSPAN, it's enough to make you crazy....

so give us a break

SNIP:
Buffett Rule

Still not understanding the words are you? How does Warren Buffet benefit from being taxed more? Now ask yourself how American Chemical benefits by actually drafting the legislation to regulate their products?

oh I understand very well. Boxer is damn hypocrite/snake

He will NOT be taxed more.

Everything he does, everything he buys, his house, his cars, his airplanes, his breakfast lunch and dinner, even his toilet paper -- Business expense. ALL of it.

His tiny little bit of pocket change? Miniscule.

Besides that, he's LYING about how much tax he pays from his dividend distributions through Berkshire.....

He pays 15% on his distributions, but what you're too stupid to understand is this.......

That money has already been TAXED at the 39% Corporate Tax Rate and THEN distributed.

Look up how a C Corp is taxed.

dimocraps are stupid. I mean, drool cup, short bus fucking stupid. Irreparably stupid. Irredeemably stupid. Unfixably stupid.

You gotta admit that it's pretty strange to read the fucked up Republicans on here saying how wonderful it is that lobbyists have the power and influence to have legislation written that could put the fucks to people who have to live with the legislation written.

Of course our resident right wrongers on here will say that lobbyists ONLY propose legislation that would benefit ALL the people of a certain area.

But it is weird to vote for a politician who promises to do something for the voters, then the politician gets into office, says fuck the voters who put me here, I work for the lobbyists.

And the right wrongers on here all cheer. Weird.

Why not cut to the chase and just vote for what lobbyists we want representing us? Makes about as much sense as the fucked up system we have now.

I can see where you might have a problem getting a recipe for blackened redfish and crawfish etouffee over wild rice from a decent chef.

SUNSHINE is GOOD.

Who determines that?

I don't disagree. But I see so many people on here who think that it is ONLY the GOP that does this. Then the same people who see evidence of what they perceive as corruption (Congress people passing laws they didn't write in response to complaints from the citizens) and say that they don't want corporations or lobbyists writing laws because they cannot be trusted...It boggles the mind that given proof of corruption in government, and zero proof that any of these companies are corrupt, that they still think its the corporations that are the problem.

Sorry Sea, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of Boxer, the Democrat

Everyone of this elected asses are bought and paid for by some lobbyist

BOXER is owned by environmentalist so that's why she comes out with crap like this

If we don't get BOTH parties under control then all this will continue.

Yeah. This is common knowledge to the informed readers like myself. Everyone else needs to awaken from their slumber & denounce the current duopoly

SUNSHINE is GOOD.

Who determines that?

I don't disagree. But I see so many people on here who think that it is ONLY the GOP that does this. Then the same people who see evidence of what they perceive as corruption (Congress people passing laws they didn't write in response to complaints from the citizens) and say that they don't want corporations or lobbyists writing laws because they cannot be trusted...It boggles the mind that given proof of corruption in government, and zero proof that any of these companies are corrupt, that they still think its the corporations that are the problem.

Udall, the guy I showed was getting buttloads of cash from American Chemical, the organization that wrote the bill that was to regulate them but instead takes away states rights to regulate these chemicals, is a DEMOCRAT.

Forum List

Back