Dick Durbin's Latest Anti-GOP Rant.Well Dick,Great Job Bettering The Lives Of Blacks In Chicago!.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blues: Another week, another Democrat accusing either a member of the GOP, or all of the GOP of being racists. This week it's Dick Turbin's panties in an uproar over the delay of nominating Loretta Lynch onto the Attorney General's position. As we have recently seen him bitch about this matter, did anyone scream back at him something like, "Well Great Job Keeping The Peace In South Chicago Dick !!!". And where was Dick when a little girl was shot on her porch? And aside from his own States economic mess, why hasn't Dick protested Obama for allowing Iran to make nuclear weapons that could potentially wind up here (and in a very bad way) in the USA if Obama let's Iran do as they please!:oops-28: What A {fill in the blank} Dick Durbin Is !!!

I saw this on another site:
WAKE up people in this country. This democrat party HATES YOU/anyone who won't bow to them

SNIP;
Did Durbin vote against the confirmation of Condoleezza Rice as secretary of state because she’s a black woman?

BAM! Here's the whole list of racists.

The following Senators voted against the confirmation of Condoleezza Rice as secretary of state:

Daniel K. Akaka (D-Hawaii)

Evan Bayh (D-Ind.)

Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)

Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.)

Mark Dayton (D-Minn.)

Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.)

Tom Harkin (D-Iowa)

James M. Jeffords (I-Vt.)

Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.)

John F. Kerry (D-Mass.)

Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.)

Carl M. Levin (D-Mich.)

Jack Reed (D-R.I.)

Don t Confirm Loretta Lynch

I hope they refuse to accept any of the dear leaders nominees, teach the little fuck that no cooperation can go both ways.

Forum List

Back