Senator Sinema Is Not The First To Leave The Democrat Party

Traditional Republican not MAGA
Um... A non-"MAGA Republican" (whatever that definitively is) isn't automatically a "RINO". A "RINO" is traditionally someone who supports opposing policy to the GOP and is acting against the party's ideals.

And then, Biden and his admin have attempted to identify that there's "Mega MAGA Republicans".. and "Super MAGA Republicans"... and "Ultra MAGA Republicans"... I don't know what that means, or what the difference is.. do you know? Are there "Super Duper MAGA Republicans"? Are there "Super Duper Mega Ultra Aqua MAGA Republicans"????

RINOs are the ones winning elections

You need to do something about MAGA, they are killing your party
The real issue is that American are ringing in totalitarianism with your way of thinking. This is not about party. It is about not seeing tens of millions of dead people on the sides of roads and highways. You think it cannot happen here. Well tens of millions of illegal immigrants who voted for what we are doing now have changed that potential outcome.

Yeah I know, he's black, so you don't like him very much ;)

Walker is black and a Georgia Football Star.
That is why Trump pushed him to run for Senate

Can’t miss…..Georgia voters would not know better

Weeks before Sinema's election to the Senate back in 2018 she was asked by a local radio host if she was a "proud Democrat"? They had her back on earlier this week on the day she switched to independent and replayed that portion of the interview. As a political independent myself, I liked her answer from 2018:

Asked on Arizona radio station KTAR if she was a “proud Democrat,” Sinema responded, “Gosh, it’s hard to say proud. I don’t know that – I’m not sure that people are even proud of parties anymore, because I feel like the parties are not doing a good job. So I would say that I’m a proud Arizonan. That’s something I’m very proud of. And I’m proud of the work that I have done in Washington, DC, and the work I’ve done in the state Senate and the statehouse before going to Congress. But I’m not particularly proud of the parties.”

So Walkers ambitions were a Trump ploy? Do tell.. what happens next in your fan fiction novel?

According to Walkers family, Trump hounded him incessantly until he agreed to run.

He was totally unsuited for the position

He was totally unsuited for the position
That’s common in politics by the traditional sense, but then again, I think if only career long politicians and lawyers are in office, that’s not good for the country. We need diversity in thought.. while your side only cares about diversity in skin color and monolithic ideology.

That’s common in politics by the traditional sense, but then again, I think if only career long politicians and lawyers are in office, that’s not good for the country. We need diversity in thought.. while your side only cares about diversity in skin color and monolithic ideology.

No, we need to avoid those candidates whose only qualifications are reality Tv hosts, athletes and entertainers

> > More than a million voters switched from Dem To Republican in 2020-21. A Rep from New Jersey also switched.
>
> So did Tulsi Gabbard, the former House rep from Hawaii.
Also, the Walkaway Campaign

The #WalkAway campaign is a social-media campaign that was launched ahead of the United States 2018 mid-term elections with the stated purpose of encouraging liberals to leave the Democratic Party. The campaign has been organizing events in support of Donald Trump.
at least i am hoping that a few more electoral votes move to states where republicans are flocking too. i believe florida shot up to 30....the entire south east should easily be red by late 2024,,,am i right?

Forum List

Back