Senator Rand Paul's son charged with assaulting flight attendant

His father is certainly an arrogant, combative, wrongheaded scumbag.

The libertarian idiocy the son was exposed to likely didn’t help.

When he runs in the general again, you'll soil your britches, though.

Oh yes indeed. Gare awn teed, Jones. Gare awn teed. Heh heeeee.....

Last edited:
It should be in the parenting forum.

The notion that perfect folks have complete control over how their kids turn out? Is complete nonsense. You can do everything right. . . and still, a kid can turn out completely troubled in the modern age.

Schools, modern media, and peers have as much, or more influence of kids today, than we do. . . and if parents somehow are not able to stay together? It magnifies the problem tenfold.

So when the right blames Biden, or the left skewers Paul, as if it is some terrible character defect, there very well might be some deeper core issues. But then, anyone that has ever been a parent, and knows the tremendous forces and influences that teens and young adults are exposed to in this day and age? Would know this.

To make this all into a political issue to score points?

dumb.

Not triggered, but worth nothing the Nazis on the board. I am rather happy for you that you can be so proud of your Nazi heritage. Most try and hide it.
Triggered. If you weren't, you'd just shut your big fucking irrelevant mouth in defeat.

I am SO not surprised that every subtle message here just goes flying over your head.

Triggered. If you weren't, you'd just shut your big fucking irrelevant mouth in defeat.

I am SO not surprised that every subtle message here just goes flying over your head.

The one triggered is the one reduced to personal insults and profanity.

Forum List

Back