Senator Manchin will vote for President Trump's proposal to end shutdown

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Manchin to back Trump proposal to end shutdown

SANE democrats would back him for Speaker but sane democrats like Manchin have no place in the Leftist party any longer. I wish we could trade that RINO cuck Gardner for Manchin...then both would be in their correct parties. Wish we could find 2 more Senators from the leftists that were sane to trade Murkowski and Collins for.

You can't tell me that some of these House Dems don't want the border secured.

Kudo's to Manchin. He rather do what's right then follow Pelousy and her idiocy.

SANE democrats would back him for Speaker but sane democrats like Manchin have no place in the Leftist party any longer. I wish we could trade that RINO cuck Gardner for Manchin...then both would be in their correct parties. Wish we could find 2 more Senators from the leftists that were sane to trade Murkowski and Collins for.

No democrat, sane or otherwise, would back Manchin for Speaker because as a sitting Senator, He would be ineligible for a position of leadership in the House

No democrat, sane or otherwise, would back Manchin for Speaker because as a sitting Senator, He would be ineligible for a position of leadership in the House

Good point LOL....screw up on my part...but yeah either way he would never get a chance to be Senate leader even minority leader.

Forum List

Back