Senator Levin Hit In Face With Pie

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Like they say, it's as American as apple pie.

BIG RAPIDS, Mich. -- A woman identified as an anti-war protester hit U.S. Sen. Carl Levin in the face with an apple pie during the Armed Services Committee chairman's meeting with constituents in northern Michigan, authorities said Monday.

The senator took a question near the end of the Monday morning meeting in Big Rapids from a man who said he was a student, Levin's office said in a news release. The man read a long statement, then a woman came up and hit Levin with a pie.

Big Rapids police arrested Ahlam M. Mohsen, 22, of Coldwater, on assault and disorderly conduct charges. She has no listed telephone number.

Woman hits Senate Armed Services chairman with pie

If it were a teaparty activists there would be waling and nashing of teeth all over the MSM about how violent and out of control those rightwing loons are.

But alas, it was an antiwar activist so thats OK... they are harmless
:rolleyes:

I am truly glad the guy didnt have a weapon other than a pie :eek: It could have been tragic.

What flavor pie? Top crust or not? Crumb crust or baked crust?

gotta ask the important questions you know.

what a waste of good pie...

$misc_AmericanPie_humping.jpg

Other great moments in pie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3UXqxjcrk]YouTube - Bill Gates Hit with Pie[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS91gT3XT_A]YouTube - Anita Bryant Pie in the Face[/ame]

Big Rapids police said Monday that the man who read the statement before Mohsen hit Levin with the pie and a woman who videotaped the attack also could face charges.

Huh? What was illegal about the statement or the videotaping?

Don't be more stupid than we all know you are.

It's illegal if they were involved in the attack. Think it through.

Dessert for me tonight...

lemon pie filling.
No crust, no meringue.

Just lemony goodness.

Big Rapids police said Monday that the man who read the statement before Mohsen hit Levin with the pie and a woman who videotaped the attack also could face charges.

Huh? What was illegal about the statement or the videotaping?

Don't be more stupid than we all know you are.

It's illegal if they were involved in the attack. Think it through.

WTF? Conspiracy to throw a pie?

Musta been one of them "teabaggers". :rolleyes:

I doubt it

Mohsen was one of three protesters arrested in January 2009 after a sit-in at Levin's office in Lansing, according to Michigan State University's campus newspaper. She told the newspaper then that the group wanted the United States to begin cutting military and other support to Israel and call for an investigation of Israeli war crimes.

The Police usually load up on charges.

Conspiracy to bake
Intercounty transport of a dangerous pie
Undocumented pie
Recording a crime without a permit
Disrespecting a pie
Allowing pie to cool to room temperature
Expecting a Comgressperson to understand symbolism
Failure to bring enough pie for everyone

Forum List

Back