Senator Jeff Sessions drafts Congressional letter on Obama's lawlessness

Nahh.. Here's a FACT.. UPHOLD THE FUCKING LAW ..

The law is broken, dipshit. The people have spoken very loudly. They want it fixed.

Even a retard like yourself should be able to hear 67 percent of Americans telling you that you are wrong.

Why is the GOP blocking what 67 percent of Americans are demanding? They are okay with the illegals being given legal status, even citizenship. THAT is the law they want.

The law is broken?? Shitforbrains, your boy king is breaking the law... Too bad the FACTS make a liar out of you.. AS USUAL..

Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform
Libtards are liars with their false facts.

The law is broken?? Shitforbrains, your boy king is breaking the law... Too bad the FACTS make a liar out of you.. AS USUAL..

Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Your own link says a super majority of Americans believe illegal immigrants should be given legal status or citizenship.

They don't want illegals shipped back home. Got that?

Dumbass.

Boarder security first then illegal immigrants legal status of citizenship.
Opinions of Zimmerman verdict break along racial lines - CBS News
Immigration
Americans think securing the nation's border should be a higher priority over addressing the status of illegal immigrants. Majorities of Republicans and independents say border security should take priority, while Democrats are more divided.

Poll: 66% of Democrats Want Border Secured Before Legalization

I agree and it's what I've posted many times. I believe we should provide a pathway for citizenship that includes some penalty for breaking the law in the first place. I believe that penalty should be a fine (payable over time) and I advocate using the revenue from the fines to be used to increase border security.

Anything less would mean we'll just find ourselves in this same predicament in a few years.

I thought for a minute how better off the country would be if Republicans steered away from this terrible obsession they have with Obama. If they put the country first and quit with their weird and failed ideology and actually did something positive.

Then I chuckled and quietly said to no one in particular, "Wishful thinking".

They do put the nation first, which is why they oppose Obama's reckless policies.

Obama is trying to cause our collapse.

I know this all over your head.

Why is he always happiest when events are out of control?

Because he loves chaos. He especially loves the fact he is the cause of chaos.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/12/upshot/immigration-what-americans-think.html

National polls consistently show that a majority of Americans support allowing illegal immigrants a chance to stay in the United States.

A CBS News poll in March, for instance, found that 56 percent of Americans thought that people living here without legal status should be allowed to stay and apply for citizenship. An additional 12 percent thought they should be allowed to stay as legal residents, if not citizens.

67 percent. Super majority.

Will of the people.

Mandate.

The GOP needs to stop blocking immigration reform legislation.

Don't hold your breath waiting on it.

Obama couldn't wait, so he's torpedoed amnesty for good.

Your own link says a super majority of Americans believe illegal immigrants should be given legal status or citizenship.

They don't want illegals shipped back home. Got that?

Dumbass.

Boarder security first then illegal immigrants legal status of citizenship.
Opinions of Zimmerman verdict break along racial lines - CBS News
Immigration
Americans think securing the nation's border should be a higher priority over addressing the status of illegal immigrants. Majorities of Republicans and independents say border security should take priority, while Democrats are more divided.

Poll: 66% of Democrats Want Border Secured Before Legalization

I agree and it's what I've posted many times. I believe we should provide a pathway for citizenship that includes some penalty for breaking the law in the first place. I believe that penalty should be a fine (payable over time) and I advocate using the revenue from the fines to be used to increase border security.

Anything less would mean we'll just find ourselves in this same predicament in a few years.

Hate to bring up current events, but we are in a worse situation because the president refuses to follow the law.

Forum List

Back