Senator: Do you support . . . border walls? Biden nominee: In Jordan?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

1:06

Senator Hagarty (R): Hasn't the U.S. Government built a giant border wall along Jordan's border?

Biden Nominee for Ambassador to Jordan: *long pause, then talks like Scooby Doo*

Senator: With United States taxpayer dollars, the U.S. government built a wall along Jordan's border?

Biden Nominee: The U.S. government has worked with Jordan to enhance uh it's border security in a variety of ways, Senator.

1:54

Senator: If you think about the purpose of this, it is to provide physical security, to keep people from crossing into Jordan, isn't that correct?

Biden Nominee: *pause* It is to provide physical security to stop drug smugglers, uh to deal with the threat of Jordan's uh neighbor, Syria . . . it's a dangerous neighborhood.

Senator: Well, I would think that if the funding request that has been put in place for the coming year is the size that it is, there must be a belief that this sort of funding is important and that this sort of physical security is effective, is that correct?

Biden Nominee: In the Jordanian context, uh I do believe that that is correct, Senator.

If only the Biden administration wanted to secure the border in dangerous neighborhoods in U.S. border cities, and to stop drug smuggling in the United States context. Are the Biden's on the Jordanian's payroll as well?

Senator Hagarty (R): Hasn't the U.S. Government built a giant border wall along Jordan's border?

Biden Nominee for Ambassador to Jordan: *long pause, then talks like Scooby Doo*

Senator: With United States taxpayer dollars, the U.S. government built a wall along Jordan's border?

Biden Nominee: The U.S. government has worked with Jordan to enhance uh it's border security in a variety of ways, Senator.

Senator: If you think about the purpose of this, it is to provide physical security, to keep people from crossing into Jordan, isn't that correct?

Biden Nominee: *pause* It is to provide physical security to stop drug smugglers, uh to deal with the threat of Jordan's uh neighbor, Syria . . . it's a dangerous neighborhood.

Senator: Well, I would think that if the funding request that has been put in place for the coming year is the size that it is, there must be a belief that this sort of funding is important and that this sort of physical security is effective, is that correct?

Biden Nominee: In the Jordanian context, uh I do believe that that is correct, Senator.

If only the Biden administration wanted to secure the border in dangerous neighborhoods in U.S. border cities, and to stop drug smuggling in the United States context. Are the Biden's on the Jordanian's payroll as well?

Total clown world.

America will protect Jordan's, Israel's, and Ukraine's borders but doesn't give two hoots about protecting America's borders. Misplaced priorities.

Biden nominees:

"What's a woman?" ... "I'm not a biologist" - Supreme Court Nomineee
"What is Title II?" ... "I don't know" .... federal court nominee
"What's an AR-15?" ... "I don't know" ... ATF Director ..
"What is a Venn Diagram" ... "It's great!" ... VP
"How do you steal a suitcase with expensive clothing?" .... "Hold my beer .. watch this!" ... Energy official

A trend of ignorance and unqualified nominees for many roles across the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back