Senator Britt

Over a million deaths is hardly an overreaction

Sen Britt asked if we are better off after three years
You are the one making excuses
Nope... already been debunked. And everyone knows it, even the CDC is on record saying they inflated the numbers. I have two kids who were neck deep dealing with the Pandemic as both are in respiratory... they personally saw numerous people put down as "Covid" - when they died of something else.
Hospitals abused the system. If patients were listed as Covid, the government paid their bill. That was a terrific incentive to list as many patients as possible for covid. And exactly why they tested every patient.

Here you go numbnuts, this is some of his greatest hits.

I see. those quotes are 7 years old. Obama evolved on gay marriage. is Robinson allowed that privilege? Show me a recent quote.

Should I find a quote of Biden using the N-word in the Senate? I think there are several. Is Incest Joe still a racist?

The cringe was so intense in this rebuttal that I gave up watching after a minute. There are plenty of Republican MILFs who could have given a good rebuttal so I don't understand why they picked her.

I see. those quotes are 7 years old. Obama evolved on gay marriage. is Robinson allowed that privilege? Show me a recent quote.

Should I find a quote of Biden using the N-word in the Senate? I think there are several. Is Incest Joe still a racist?
Post the quotes of Biden using the Nword, by all means do.

When is he going to start evolving?

We are still waiting for you to post that a lot of what you agree with him on.

Nope... already been debunked. And everyone knows it, even the CDC is on record saying they inflated the numbers. I have two kids who were neck deep dealing with the Pandemic as both are in respiratory... they personally saw numerous people put down as "Covid" - when they died of something else.
Hospitals abused the system. If patients were listed as Covid, the government paid their bill. That was a terrific incentive to list as many patients as possible for covid. And exactly why they tested every patient.
They were alive before they had COVID
Dead afterwards

Were hospitals around the world in on this “conspiracy” of blaming deaths on COVID?

Post the quotes of Biden using the Nword, by all means do.

When is he going to start evolving?

We are still waiting for you to post that a lot of what you agree with him on.

'according to Senate transcripts"

I was a long time ago engaged to marry a woman that lived in Berlin, Germany. I did not want to open wounds with her family since they escaped the Communists but they lived as both Nazis and Communists. They never said they liked either Hitler nor the Nazis. I think they felt like our current Republicans feel, we do not like what Biden did and does against America but what can we do? Nothing at all. The Democrats own the teachers union, so they own our children, they own unions, but thank god unions are a lot weaker than say under Kennedy or Johnson or Carter. They own the press. Sure republicans do have several, but not the majority by far. Admit it Democrats, you own the press. It won't harm you to admit that.
The nazis and communists also owned the teachers and owned the press. You so admired them you copied them.
Hitler's shut down 90% of German newspapers. He also got rid of anyone with an education like, lawyers, clerics, professors etc. He didn't want anyone smart enough to challenge his demagoguery or fascism.

That's why Trump loves the uneducated.. They are easier to manipulate.

Hitler's shut down 90% of German newspapers. He also got rid of anyone with an education like, lawyers, clerics, professors etc. He didn't want anyone smart enough to challenge his demagoguery or fascism.

That's why Biden keeps forgiving the college debt of liberals with useless degrees.

They were alive before they had COVID
Dead afterwards

Were hospitals around the world in on this “conspiracy” of blaming deaths on COVID?
Yes.
Not like that is not known.

The problem rightwinger, is you are looking at this through political lens.
That saying Covid deaths are overstated is somehow "anti-left" or "pro-right".
You guys did this with extreme damage to people. The Canadian government even apologized to it's citizens for wrongfully persecuting people who spoke out against mandates and forced vaccinations.

Saying Covid was handled wrong, was overstated and politically charged is not saying Covid was not bad.
It is just saying that western governments went absolutely insane over reacting to it.

The problem rightwinger, is you are looking at this through political lens.
That saying Covid deaths are overstated is somehow "anti-left" or "pro-right".
You guys did this with extreme damage to people. The Canadian government even apologized to it's citizens for wrongfully persecuting people who spoke out against mandates and forced vaccinations.

Saying Covid was handled wrong, was overstated and politically charged is not saying Covid was not bad.
It is just saying that western governments went absolutely insane over reacting to it.

Y2K was a hoax
COVID was real

Y2K was a hoax
COVID was real
There you go... always taking it to the extremes.
If a person says one negative thing about Covid handling - means they think it was a hoax.

That is binary thinking, usually the thoughts of extremist.
Are you an extremist?
I had Covid twice. And then, much worse, I suffered through long Covid from October 2022 - April 2023.
Obviously I don't think it was a "hoax"

You can do better

I wonder who came up with that brilliant idea of crying in her own kitchen. Empowering it was.

Biden still has the idiot pro-pale progs and anti-vaccers, but the gop appears to cede the women votes
5zuk06uflcnc1.jpeg

Y2K was a hoax
COVID was real
Covid is real, but most of the deaths attributed to it are a hoax. The vast majority of people who died with Covid had already lived beyond the average life expectancy and were suffering from comorbidities. Absent an autopsy showing death by Covid there's no reason to assume that Covid killed them. And let's not forget that people who died from gunshot wounds and car accidents were counted as Covid deaths if they also tested positive for Covid. And let's also not forget that the Covid tests had a 90% false positive rate due to the high number of cycles used in the PCR tests. Even Fauci admitted that the results were meaningless if more than 35 cycles were used (according to a New York Times investigation 40 cycles was the norm).

Forum List

Back