Senate votes 60-39 against Trump-Grassley bill to amnesty the dreamers & build the wall

Well that's good. Now those "Dreamers" will have to go dream somewhere else.
how many are cops ,firemen, in our armed services , doctors ,employing 1000's in businesses they started ??? You fn republicans are sick ,,,,,,
They won't be missed in the slightest.

True. There's no shortage of real Americans who would love to be cops, firemen, in our armed services, doctors, or employing 1000's in businesses they started.

how many are cops ,firemen, in our armed services , doctors ,employing 1000's in businesses they started ??? You fn republicans are sick ,,,,,,
Nobody will even know they’re gone. Until suddenly there’s more money for schools and welfare.

True. There's no shortage of real Americans who would love to be cops, firemen, in our armed services, doctors, or employing 1000's in businesses they started.
According to the left those are jobs Americans won’t do.

Think so huh. Those dreamers either employ Americans, white Americans, are teachers respected by their students, or students themselves that have thousands of white friends in the schools they attend. Who will come home crying to their white parents, many of whom hold elected office or are in positions of power, and these kids will be hooked up online with millions of other kids who are already pissed about the school shooting in Florida, and are holding the NRA and their lackey politicians accountable, and here's the beautiful part...

They are all coming of age in 3,4,5,6 years, and will be registered voters who will be pissed at a lot of 40,50,60, and 70 year old Republicans who will be retired by them.

See you in November sparky.

I think you’re a bit confused and self manipulated bud.
The hatred and racism toward wetbacks is growing by the day...Good people are pissed at how illegal wetbacks have made it to the forefront of our democracy. I talk with people daily who supported a resolution for DACA just a short time ago...now they’ve flipped and can’t wait to see them go.
Wetbacks don’t know when to shut the fuck up...all they know is how to demand and beg for more free shit.

Think so huh. Those dreamers either employ Americans, white Americans, are teachers respected by their students, or students themselves that have thousands of white friends in the schools they attend. Who will come home crying to their white parents, many of whom hold elected office or are in positions of power, and these kids will be hooked up online with millions of other kids who are already pissed about the school shooting in Florida, and are holding the NRA and their lackey politicians accountable, and here's the beautiful part...

They are all coming of age in 3,4,5,6 years, and will be registered voters who will be pissed at a lot of 40,50,60, and 70 year old Republicans who will be retired by them.

Dreamers have no voting rights you stupidfuck.

Unbelievable how dumb and uninformed so many people are

A hand full, maybe. But here’s the best part. With merit based immigration they will come out on top and allowed to actually become citizens. But really how many will that be out of the million or so?

Send them all through basic training in the Army. If they pass, they stay. If they wash out, GTFO.
How come the Orange didn't serve then?

A hand full, maybe. But here’s the best part. With merit based immigration they will come out on top and allowed to actually become citizens. But really how many will that be out of the million or so?

Send them all through basic training in the Army. If they pass, they stay. If they wash out, GTFO.
How come the Orange didn't serve then?

bad feet

he was afraid he wouldn't be able to bug out quickly enough

When SCOTUS dumps that blockage from the9th circuit court...
The dems are in deep shit and will have to force the President
to give them another chance to build him a wall.

Dreamers...pack your bags...I.C.E. already has your address.

Yes, that is a distinct probability. I seriously doubt that the Supreme Court is going to endorse the absurd argument that Obama could create DACA with an executive order but that Trump can't revoke DACA with an executive order. If the court overturns that absurd ruling, Dreamers will be out of luck if there has been no reasonable immigration deal in the meantime. Democrats might be painting themselves into a terrible corner if they refuse to compromise now.
Here’s what I don’t get. What is a reasonable immigration deal? How about we start with you come here illegally and you get kicked out. That sounds reasonable. Any reward for breaking our laws is unreasonable.

I don't have an issue with believing like that. That's how I believe. But,
a compromise has to be made right now. Thus I'll give them the DACA folks who have to behave for 12 years to gain citizenship, in return for the
Wall, the end of the Chain Immigration and the Lottery system.

The GOP has a chance at meaningful reform. We all know the Dems
don't want to give up the immigration argument for future elections. But
with Trump tripling the amount that Zero protected it puts the dems behind
the 8-ball with the Hispanic Community. Now, not all of them and probably
not even 50% of them, but Hispanics voted 38% for Trump in the election.
He has a shot at getting that number into the low 40's to mid 40's.

He has said time and time again...I'll give you 1.8 million and you will give
me the Wall, The end of chain immigration and the end of the lottery. All
the Hispanics that are citizens could care less about the wall. They're
already here.

The Dems are hoping and praying that the butt hurt GOP members continue
to side with them, but it will be to no avail if they lose the DACA folks.

Trump has allowed them to paint themselves into a corner. They are now
trapped. Now they lose face again or they lose the DACA folks and that
will forever destroy them with the Hispanics on the immigration system

Nobody will even know they’re gone. Until suddenly there’s more money for schools and welfare.
lol lol yes the money will rain down upon you reps without your leaders getting their 90# piece

T

LOL, skewsy? That's what you said in 2016 , how did that work out for you?

This has nothing to do with 2016 which makes you full of shit. The election was won barely by 70,000 votes. Which by itself is amazing considering 8 million of those votes were former Obama voters.

You won’t be getting those voters again in 2020.

But I digress. You’ve been getting your ass kicked the whole year by Dems winning elections in solid red districts.

If you lose the House this year, Trump is done. He won’t even talk to Republicans after that because they will be losers in his eyes. He will be signing everything Schumer puts in front of him to keep us Presidency relevant.

Like I said see you in November sparky.

Don't be so sure of yourself. What makes you think we won’t be getting those votes again in 2020? And then some? One more year of President Trump's economic policies and the the biggest question will be ":Are you better off than you were 5 years ago?"

You can pretty much guess whet the overwhelming answer will be. :banana:

Which is a question Trump should ask in the midterms as he campaigns for Republican representatives.

T

This has nothing to do with 2016 which makes you full of shit. The election was won barely by 70,000 votes. Which by itself is amazing considering 8 million of those votes were former Obama voters.

But I digress. You’ve been getting your ass kicked the whole year by Dems winning elections in solid red districts.

If you lose the House this year, Trump is done. He won’t even talk to Republicans after that because they will be losers in his eyes. He will be signing everything Schumer puts in front of him to keep us Presidency relevant.

What you don't seem to understand yet is that Trump is not a professional politician. He could care less if he gets reelected. He's got better things in life to do.

So he's going to move forward on what he thinks is right--not what would benefit him politically like professional politicians do.

Why would the Army want people with no education and who don't speak English?

We have them already! In the Navy, they were called "Puerto Ricans". I'm not demeaning them at all, but every one in my training company at boot camp washed out because they could not read English. Hopefully, things have improved since then.

it should be on merit.

if you have a job and pay taxes, you can stay.

if you are sucking on the government TEAT to sustain yourself, you should go.

I would have to disagree. Just because you have a job and pay taxes should not give you the right to cut in line in front of the millions that came here and went through the process legally.

T

Delusional. Please tell me which solid red district was won by a Democrat?

New Jersey governor? Blue.

Virginia governor? Purple at best.

Alabama Senator? Allegations killed Moore's chances and he just barely lost!

What else you got?

What you don't seem to understand yet is that Trump is not a professional politician. He could care less if he gets reelected. He's got better things in life to do.

So he's going to move forward on what he thinks is right--not what would benefit him politically like professional politicians do.

h.l. mencken was right

Forum List

Back