Senate Republicans Warn Stimulus Rebates Could Pay Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'Congress' started by WillowTree, Jan 29, 2009.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,630
    Senate Republicans say they have found a provision in the $819 billion economic stimulus bill that could allow illegal immigrants to receive tax rebates.

In the version that passed the House Wednesday, eligible recipients would be allowed to use taxpayer identification numbers, which illegal aliens can obtain, instead of Social Security numbers, to identify themselves for the tax rebates.

The legislation, which would send tax credits of $500 per worker and $1,000 per couple, expressly disqualifies nonresident aliens, but the absence of a Social Security number requirement could create a problem

Senate Republicans Warn Stimulus Rebates Could Pay Illegal Immigrants - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

fantastic hasty work Democrats. let's hope the (R) Senators have as big a pair as the GOP in Nanc'y house did. :lol::lol:

2. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    They left it out deliberately. They want the money to go to Illegals.

3. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    well.....they pay sales taxes......they should get a refund......

4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    They don't pay sales taxes in my state.

And a ridiculous percentage of my clientele are non-citizens...we don't call them illegal aliens anymore, I can't remember what the term is, but if they're pregnant they get medical. Their kids get medical. Their kids get FS. They can get cash for their kids. They can get cash, fs and medical for themselves whether or not they're here legally if they say they're in a dv situation.

5. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Funny, but I didn't see the provision outlined.

Not that I think Boner and Mitch would ever lie about something like this like they did about the old CBO report that they cherry picked from.

6. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,104
    In addition to the money he will also be providing each and every illegal their very own pet.

What a guy!

Attached Files:

7. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    I would say that every tax paying American Citizen should get a refund... to start redistributing tax procedes to people other than citizens is ridiculous

I actually heard someone being interviewed on the news on my way home from work yesterday, about this.. of course they were in support.. and when finally pressed, they actually came out and said they did not care if illegals got this.. they just wanted to ensure as much money as possible got distributed and spent... I about had my jaw drop to the floor..

8. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,776
    Whoever conducted that interview cherry picked that person for that interview. They already knew that person was going to say that. Liberals. I'd be willing to bet you weren't alone when your jaw hit the floor, but these liberal, illegal alien coddling, American sovereignty sell out, scum bags try and give you the impression more people feel as the one they cherry picked for their interview, when in reality, there's not.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  9. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,630
    I heard it too. They have just hastily written and slam dunked their christmas liste for the last 20 years into this bill. it is so full of bullshit. Those Senate Republicans should like up just like the House did. Dignigy this garbage with a big fat NO.

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    So you heard one person say this and that means what?

We are the majority right now. As to selling out our country, fuck you and the fucking elephant you rode in on.

Who is selling out our country by shipping all the manufacturing jobs overseas?

Please, believe what you want about your beliefs, but don't think you own patriotism.