Senate Goes Nuclear On Gorsuch Vote

Yep, and insured a Liberal court for his grandkids, all for short term political gain. Wait until that first decision his read by all of those Millennials that didn't vote last year. Then imagine the Liberal to do list for the kids and grandkids of Republicans, that a future court will be deciding on everything from abortion to gun restrictions to regulations on fossil fuels to immigration, to welfare to churches paying taxes...

Thanks Mitch.
You've got a lot to learn about history, the folly of youth and growing up.

Do you honestly think people stay stupid as they mature?!

Apparently history isn't your strong suit. Each and every succeeding generation is more Liberal than the generation before it. Millennials are exponentially more Liberal than any generation before it. You also must not be educated on the changing population demographics of the country. Let me educate you. The white boys will be in the minority by the 2040's. You won't ever again have any say so in how this country is run without Hispanics, blacks, and Asians making those decisions for you at the ballot box. That is the country your kids and grandkids will be inheriting.

Yep, and insured a Liberal court for his grandkids, all for short term political gain. Wait until that first decision his read by all of those Millennials that didn't vote last year. Then imagine the Liberal to do list for the kids and grandkids of Republicans, that a future court will be deciding on everything from abortion to gun restrictions to regulations on fossil fuels to immigration, to welfare to churches paying taxes...

Thanks Mitch.
You've got a lot to learn about history, the folly of youth and growing up.

Do you honestly think people stay stupid as they mature?!

Apparently history isn't your strong suit. Each and every succeeding generation is more Liberal than the generation before it. Millennials are exponentially more Liberal than any generation before it. You also must not be educated on the changing population demographics of the country. Let me educate you. The white boys will be in the minority by the 2040's. You won't ever again have any say so in how this country is run without Hispanics, blacks, and Asians making those decisions for you at the ballot box. That is the country your kids and grandkids will be inheriting.
So, explain Reagan coming on the heels of the hippy/anti-war generation. Everybody voted for him!

As for the demographic changes dictating future politics - that's sooo November 7th! You seem to think all minorities and youth are idiots.

Your really are an idiot aren't you. I'm guessing an aging hipster, the saddest of liberals.

I was like you and most others, Meathead, conservative when young, so I understand the attraction of conservatism, the way it tells a person that they're an oppressed victim, that nothing is their fault, and they're never responsible for anything.

I grew out of it. Most people do.

Your really are an idiot aren't you. I'm guessing an aging hipster, the saddest of liberals.

I was like you and most others, Meathead, conservative when young, so I understand the attraction of conservatism, the way it tells a person that they're an oppressed victim, that nothing is their fault, and they're never responsible for anything.

Weird, I was an air-head as a kid, but then I grew up. It happens to most of us, although some obviously stay stupid.

Actually you retard Liberals believe that no one is responsible for their actions, they push shit like no scoring in games no grades in school and blaming everything EXCEPT the person that did what ever illegal thing they did.

When you are young, if you have a heart, you are a liberal. When you age and mature, if you have a brain, you are a conservative. As you mature further, if you have both, you are an independent.

Forum List

Back