Senate Democrats Release Fusian GPS Transcript

Check out page 159 where they talk about the possibility of a Presidential Candidate (Trump) being blackmailed.

Absolutely correct - We've known for some time that Putin has the goods on the Toxic Orange Turd. It's been the only explanation for his behavior.
This is more proof.

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully
No shit.

loons. :rofl:

yes, let's play the Hillary thing while your suck up to your orange lying freak of nature

morons.
See another insightful post from jilian shouting names....did she say anything about the OP or the topic she quote...nope......she's a drive by poster

that's what happens when you work for a living...

jillian is the one who posted the op but all you can do is obfuscate and excuse the dossier. :eusa_clap:

No I read that transcript....it was mostly I doont know.....or I don't wanna say......so give us something you think is important

and I have a job.....I do pretty well.....IT is a great field......

but the issue is SHE never posts anything.....she just posts a link(with no comment on it) if we're lucky, and the rest are just talking points....she never makes a point of her own

3. Trump is not hated around the world, in fact the opposite is true. He is only hated by the globalists and the politicians hell bent on not allowing America to be great again. The rank and file Europeans wish he was their leader.

Willful ignorance ^ ^ ^ :cool-45:
9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

only a deranged trumptard would think that the rest of the world isn't laughing at us.
Valerie....exhibit A

only a deranged trumptard would think that the rest of the world isn't laughing at us.

My neighbors took a Euro vacation in early fall. They said it was embarrassing to admit they were from the US. Decided they wouldn't be going back until Fuckface von Clownstick is gone.

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully
No shit.

yes, let's play the Hillary thing while your suck up to your orange lying freak of nature

morons.
See another insightful post from jilian shouting names....did she say anything about the OP or the topic she quote...nope......she's a drive by poster

jillian is the one who posted the op but all you can do is obfuscate and excuse the dossier. :eusa_clap:
She claims to be a lawyer. Who would hire a lawyer with her English skills. 90% of her posts are that of an angsty teenager. No mastery of the English language at all.

No shit.

morons.

She claims to be a lawyer. Who would hire a lawyer with her English skills. 90% of her posts are that of an angsty teenager. No mastery of the English language at all.

I claim nothing that isn't true. I can't help it if you're a drunk who's too out of it to tell the truth about anything.

my mastery of English is just fine, sot.

pity that harping on jillian or hillary is all buckeye has to say about trump betraying his country...

No shit.

morons.

I claim nothing that isn't true. I can't help it if you're a drunk who's too out of it to tell the truth about anything.

my mastery of English is just fine, sot.
I think you are a liar. And your punctuation is as bad as your English.

Disagree - Jillian is one of our most articulate posters. It is your linguistic skills that most of us are worried about Murky. :wink:

No shit.

morons.

Wait jillian is a lawyer? Please tell me you're joking

No shit.

morons.

I'm not but she clearly is lol.

morons.

I'm not but she clearly is lol.

so she goes into court saying you're a loon or a racist.....because that's all she does here

Look at the OP.....she posts a link and absolutely no point she wants to talk about.

jillian please correct the embarrassing typo you delusional idiot. And then try to make sense when you post.

oh no! what typo would that be imbecile? a typo!!!! the horror!!!!!

my typos are smarter than the hate-filled garbage you post day after day after day

if you can't read, that isn't my problem

He goes by "Snouter" - Can you smell him? :)

Snouter
Can You Smell Me

sure thing, trumpswab sycophant ... :uhoh3:
highly esteemed men who have long served your country deserve to get spit upon just to save your gilded charlatan hero.
everyone else is corrupt but trump! BELIEVE HIM!!

trump_car_salesman.jpg

Trump Motors - He'll eat a bug just to make you a better deal :D

424882_Trump-Car-Salesman.jpg

AMAZING how those who faux raged for 4 YEARS over benghazi emails, spending nearly half a BILLION dollars "investigating" and pretending to be SO concerned with foreign spies hacking our Secretary of State... NOW turn a blind eye to the guy who embraced wiki leaks and the KGB.

trumptards are literally parroting their pathological hero right over a cliff... :cuckoo:

3. Trump is not hated around the world, in fact the opposite is true. He is only hated by the globalists and the politicians hell bent on not allowing America to be great again. The rank and file Europeans wish he was their leader.

Willful ignorance ^ ^ ^ :cool-45:
9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

You're assuming the rest of the world thinks like you do.....Point out the laughter sweetie, Nobody is laughing at Trump...Certainly the Jews in Israel know that, as do the Chinese, the Iranians and the Russians

‘the world is laughing at America’ - donald trump january 10, 2018

GREAT! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back