Senate Democrats block vote on Tuberville bill to ban males from women’s sports

Seriously what is wrong with you democrats, you have this, and then the fact that you won't touch conversations about kids being sex trafficked by the Biden admin at the border
“My Republican colleagues falsely claim that allowing transgender women and girls to play sports is harmful to cisgender women and girls,” said Ms. Hirono on the Senate floor.
They are all pedos and queers.

Seriously what is wrong with you democrats, you have this, and then the fact that you won't touch conversations about kids being sex trafficked by the Biden admin at the border
“My Republican colleagues falsely claim that allowing transgender women and girls to play sports is harmful to cisgender women and girls,” said Ms. Hirono on the Senate floor.
white democrat males are so weak and pathetic the only chance they have at winning in sports is if they compete against women .. all white democrat males are weaklings . the other democrat demographics are just ill informed and dont know what they are voting for .

First of all democrats can fuck off with that “cisgender” bullshit.
Second trans girls are actually boys.
Now I understand why you think I am for it, and 0311 liked it that quote is from the Senator form Hawaii, My apologies to you, I should have indicated the quote was definitely not mine.

white democrat males are so weak and pathetic the only chance they have at winning in sports is if they compete against women .. all white democrat males are weaklings . the other democrat demographics are just ill informed and dont know what they are voting for .
Now I understand why you think I am for it, and 0311 liked it that quote is from the Senator form Hawaii, My apologies to you, I should have indicated the quote was definitely not mine.

Can any democrat on this board explain this to me please?.... why do people in the dem party think allowing full grown men to play on women's sports teams is the right thing to do?...
Justify it if you can....

Leftists defend all things left, right or wrong. It’s what they’ve been groomed to do.

Last edited:
Especially for the trannies that do not transition. Yet want to be called “ women”.
1682695209382.png

Forum List

Back