Senate border deal would allow 5,000 illegal immigrants a day

This is what Democrats, and some RINOs mean by immigration reform. Just keep shoveling the turd world in.

Dumb ass Republicans playing with evil Democrats. No need, no need.

Conservative activists are recoiling as details leak from the immigration deal being negotiated in the Senate suggesting illegal border crossers will be immediately eligible for work permits and the government will allow up to 5,000 illegal immigrants a day before new expulsion powers kick in.
Talks have been going on for weeks and the plans have been tightly guarded by the negotiators, but Rosemary Jenks, government relations director at the Immigration Accountability Project, said she’s been briefed by multiple people familiar with the negotiations and has been sharing details online.
She said the current framework includes a right to government-funded lawyers for illegal immigrant children struggling through the immigration courts, and would also expand legal immigration, both priorities for President Biden. In exchange, Republicans have won new limits on attempts to claim asylum and expanded speedy deportation powers, but no significant new restrictions on Homeland Security’s power to “parole” illegal immigrants directly into the U.S.
Ms. Jenks said the deal, based on those outlines, will do little to derail the unprecedented number of illegal immigrants pouring in.
“I think we’d be lucky if it didn’t increase,” she told The Washington Times. “There’s nothing in this that I have seen or been told about that stops catch-and-release.”
Her version of the bill has scorched through conservative circles and activists are now rallying to demand the GOP back out of the talks. Their chief target is Sen. James Lankford, the Oklahoma lawmaker who is serving as Republicans’ lead negotiator.

What? You cuck whites angry your tax dollars are going to fund your demographic replacement? :funnyface: :lmao:

When Barry Obama said that he was going to "fundamentally change" America, he meant that the Democrat Party was going to use mass illegal immigration to give them permanent one-party power.
It means the end of the American constitutional republic.
Then why was immigration so much lower under Obama then Trump or Biden.

~~~~~~
That's 35,000 a week to many...It's nearly 2 million a year.
We need to replace McConnell fast.
Time to send them back to Mexico and let them deal with the illegals...
Loose Le Migres on a nationwide basis. The illegals will deport themselves...
Eisenhower did it and nearly one million Mexicans returned home in one year.

When Eisenhower was president, it was illegal for white conservative business owners to hire them. With actual enforcement that had teeth. Unlike now.

I'll give all of your border loudmouths some credibility, when you bring those laws back, and actually start arresting the business owners that hire them.

Until then, you have no credibility on the issue at all. And the fact you havn't supported any bipartisan immigration policies in the last 40 years, and only use it as a political talking point

That makes it double the credibility you border loudmouths have on the issue.

When Eisenhower was president, it was illegal for white conservative business owners to hire them. With actual enforcement that had teeth. Unlike now.

I'll give all of your border loudmouths some credibility, when you bring those laws back, and actually start arresting the business owners that hire them.

Until then, you have no credibility on the issue at all. And the fact you havn't supported any bipartisan immigration policies in the last 40 years, and only use it as a political talking point

That makes it double the credibility you border loudmouths have on the issue.
~~~~~~
Unfortunately, you're almost correct. Yes, we did have laws restricting honest and illegal immigration, however, Democrats have eroded and nullified many of these laws year after year since.
President Reagan signed the law re: amnesty to 2.7 million immigrants with one caveat. It was a promise by the Democratic congress to secure the southern border. However, Democrats reneged on their promise, and the promised enforcement that never occurred.

I'm saying Obama changed the stats.

Is this your opinion or do you have evidence?

I don't believe that more illegals came in under Trump.

Screenshot_20231108-061655.png

Just to confirm. You think Obama changed these stats?

I know more came in under Biden.
Me too. What is Congress doing about it?

Is this your opinion or do you have evidence?

View attachment 887905

I think the Obama administration changed the definitions.

What does Congress have to do with enforcing the law?

I think the Obama administration changed the definitions.

That is a specific conclusion.

Which definitions were changed?

What does Congress have to do with enforcing the law?
Nothing.

What Congress should be doing is drafting legislation to address employers of illegals, change asylum laws and overhaul VISA standards.

Did you know that close to half of all illegals in America arrived legally?...and that is based on VISA issues alone.

Where is legislation addressing this?

That is a specific conclusion.

Nothing.

What Congress should be doing is drafting legislation to address employers of illegals, change asylum laws and overhaul VISA standards.

Did you know that close to half of all illegals in America arrived legally?...and that is based on VISA issues alone.

Where is legislation addressing this?

I think they started calling turn aways deportations.

Why would they do that without Biden and the Senate supporting that?

Did you know that close to half of all illegals in America arrived legally?.

We should secure the border and deport them as well.

Forum List

Back