Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

Please. Are you still living in a fantasy land where FOXNews is the only voice for conservatives in the media? GMAFB

FOXNews and MSNBC have a vested interest in keeping Americans constantly outraged and keeping the partisan divide in this nation as wide as possible. They are not the "free press" they are a perversion of what the free press once was.

and cbs abc nbc cnn don't? you really must be kidding.

He knows that,he is just throwing MSNBC under the bus to make it look more fair...when he offers up FOX :lol:

Another idiot who believes they are a mind reader.

Fuck you Sen. Rockefeller!

How the hell am I supposed to get my live, high speed chase coverage?

FOXNews, MSNBC, and the 24 hour news cycle are a big reason why this country is spiraling the drain. The country would be better off without them.

Of course. It's the news stations. It's not the people and it's especially not the politicians.

FOXNews, MSNBC, and the 24 hour news cycle are a big reason why this country is spiraling the drain. The country would be better off without them.

What a total fucking asshole. I've read some seriously stupid things here but how is pumping out news 24/7 a hazard to America?

Too much info. You are giving people different viewpoints. Confusing them and distracting them from what the elites want. Shame on you!

While I despise pretty much every news station with a fucking passion, I still believe in Freedom of the Press.

So.. this guy is obviously an idiot. But a smart idiot.

Last edited:
No one said that Rockefeller had a point.

Art even said that he didn't even bother to watch the video. Neither did I. Art's point is a standalone one. And is correct.

He agrees that those stations should be off the air, so do you, that means you both think that idiot has a point. Just because he is willing to use the government, and you claim you are not willing to, does not make you right. I think there are a bunch of idiots out there, but the fact is we are better off with them than without them. they keep idiots in the government from getting away with things like this, if nothing else.

That makes you, Art, and the Senator, wrong.

The only idiot is you, Windbag. You and your complete lack of reading comprehension.

Reading comprehension definition according to Article 15.

Take anything said by me in context, unless it makes me look stupid, then you have to take it out of context, because I was not actually responding to what you think I was responding to, I was just throwing out a random thought that has nothing to do with the thread.

:eusa_whistle:

He agrees that those stations should be off the air, so do you, that means you both think that idiot has a point. Just because he is willing to use the government, and you claim you are not willing to, does not make you right. I think there are a bunch of idiots out there, but the fact is we are better off with them than without them. they keep idiots in the government from getting away with things like this, if nothing else.

That makes you, Art, and the Senator, wrong.

The only idiot is you, Windbag. You and your complete lack of reading comprehension.

Reading comprehension definition according to Article 15.

Take anything said by me in context, unless it makes me look stupid, then you have to take it out of context, because I was not actually responding to what you think I was responding to, I was just throwing out a random thought that has nothing to do with the thread.

:eusa_whistle:

So yeah between this and your display of retardation in the pedo thread I'm now convinced you got aspergers or something of that nature.

Senator Rokefeller?

Shut the Hell up.

I shall kick it up a notch.
Sen. Rockefeller.......:anj_stfu:!:asshole: :tongue:

Rocky's problem is that he doesn't want anyone informed to the shenanigans he and his fellow travelers are doing to this Republic.
He is being totally disingenuous in what he stated.

Hopefully those in his district will wake up and vote his ass out of office.

Please. Are you still living in a fantasy land where FOXNews is the only voice for conservatives in the media? GMAFB

FOXNews and MSNBC have a vested interest in keeping Americans constantly outraged and keeping the partisan divide in this nation as wide as possible. They are not the "free press" they are a perversion of what the free press once was.

No, I'm not. Those networks are not the same animal that FOXNews and MSNBC are.

Sans CNN none of the networks you mentioned are 24 hours a day of partisan commentary/propaganda.

See, I would agree with you on that... except I know CNN have a political agenda... They fired a friend of mine in the run up to the '08 election because, as a researcher, he had submitted information about Obama that CNN refused to run. To this day, I don't know what that information was, only that he said it negatively impacted Obama's campaign. The information was fully verified and.... more importantly (from my perspective) is that my friend was a supporter of Obama.

That's why I have no respect for CNN.

Sans CNN none of the networks you mentioned are 24 hours a day of partisan commentary/propaganda.

See, I would agree with you on that... except I know CNN have a political agenda... They fired a friend of mine in the run up to the '08 election because, as a researcher, he had submitted information about Obama that CNN refused to run. To this day, I don't know what that information was, only that he said it negatively impacted Obama's campaign. The information was fully verified and.... more importantly (from my perspective) is that my friend was a supporter of Obama.

That's why I have no respect for CNN.
CNN ABC CBS NBC were all on board the obama train. Now nothing has changed the train still keeps moving along.

You seem to be unable to separate the opinion shows (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news shows (Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace). It is not a 24 hour opinion only channel.

But, I assume you will defend their right to bring that garbage to the table. Right?

They certainly have the right to but it doesn't make them right or right for us.

'Right for us"? You speak ONLY for yourself, no one else.

Yes, "right for us" ... the whole country ... which is my opinion ... that they are bad for the country, our nation ... us. Do you have any other tarded "points" to make or was that your wad you just blew?

You seem to be unable to separate the opinion shows (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news shows (Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace). It is not a 24 hour opinion only channel.

Okay ... you keep on believing that ...

They certainly have the right to but it doesn't make them right or right for us.

'Right for us"? You speak ONLY for yourself, no one else.

Yes, "right for us" ... the whole country ... which is my opinion ... that they are bad for the country, our nation ... us. Do you have any other tarded "points" to make or was that your wad you just blew?

Insults are all you have it seems. Again, you only speak for yourself.

Okay ... you keep on believing that ...

I will as it is completely accurate. You care to show some proof that the news men, not the opinion guys, I mentioned do more that report factual news stories.

Art is 100% correct.

And there seems to be a lot of people on here who are attributing positions to him which he did not advocate.

Nothing new, really. It's the same people each time who are dishonestly and purposely trying to pull such stunts.

Forum List

Back