Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

You seem to be unable to separate the opinion shows (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news shows (Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace). It is not a 24 hour opinion only channel.

Okay ... you keep on believing that ...

I will as it is completely accurate. You care to show some proof that the news men, not the opinion guys, I mentioned do more that report factual news stories.

Ok so even if Shep and Wallace are "news" (I still lol @ the thought of it but whatev it's your dreamworld we are living in here ... and even still the "news" they choose to report and how they report it is blatantly biased ... look no further than how they framed Obama's children's book that had a section about Sitting Bull in it) that still makes the VAST majority of their air time dedicated to retarded partisan opinion and propaganda. It's a partisan network that pumps out propaganda yes, 24/7 ... just like their liberal counterparts at MSNBC.

Hey here's a radical fucking idea!

If you don't like 24 hours news, don't fucking watch it! Spend time doing something more useful like trying to suck your own dick!

Ah yes, if you disagree with something, simply have no opinion on it and ignore it. I'll remember that for other issues you find of vital importance. What's that? Don't like how the government is being run? Don't vote. What's that? Don't like the way the country is going? Stop posting on USMB and do something more constructive with your time instead of posting chain emails that get your panties in a bunch. :thup:

:razz:
You seem to be unable to separate the opinion shows (O'Reilly, Hannity) and the news shows (Sheppard Smith, Chris Wallace). It is not a 24 hour opinion only channel.

I will as it is completely accurate. You care to show some proof that the news men, not the opinion guys, I mentioned do more that report factual news stories.
Ya' need to understand.....These clowns had their assses handed to 'em in the last election........Their beloved Messiah is nothing more than a lame duck fool at this point...His abject failings, along with his fellow dems abject failings caused the recent slaughter.....The bots are all in a pissy mood, and are trying to do anything they can to deflect away from the fact that their heros in life are abject failures......In their loony liberal minds it's all the fault of evil FOX news....Surely, it had nothing to do with the FACT that they elected a bunch o' friggin' morons!

Just laugh at the fools.....works for me!:razz:

Ya' need to understand.....These clowns had their assses handed to 'em in the last election........Their beloved Messiah is nothing more than a lame duck fool at this point...His abject failings, along with his fellow dems abject failings caused the recent slaughter.....The bots are all in a pissy mood, and are trying to do anything they can to deflect away from the fact that their heros in life are abject failures......In their loony liberal minds it's all the fault of evil FOX news....Surely, it had nothing to do with the FACT that they elected a bunch o' friggin' morons!

You're a moron. I've been railing on FOX and MSNBC for years.

Why?......Who cares?.......You either watch the pundits or not........It's a free country, that's what makes us so great. 1st amendment right is a beautiful thing......It's as simple as turning the fucking channel if one doesn't like it......Obviously, that liberal idiot Rockefeller is a moron who can't fathom the use of a remote control.....But that's not surprising, seeing as though he's just a typical elitist fuck who never wiped his own ass.

Why?

I've already stated why. The rest of your rant has nothing to do with my point.

Why?

You've stated nothing except for the fact that you want them off the air, and then back tracked and said you support their right to be on the air.

You're obviously confused.

Just turn the channel.......People in this country can decide for themselves if they want to watch or not.

You've stated nothing except for the fact that you want them off the air, and then back tracked and said you support their right to be on the air.

Just turn the channel.......People in this country can decide for themselves if they want to watch or not.

Then you clearly have a reading comprehension problem. Work on that.

Think before you speak next time.....It might eliminate ya' having to back track in the future.

Just sayin'.

Think before you speak next time.....It might eliminate ya' having to back track in the future.

Just sayin'.

I didn't backtrack. People took my opinion that the country would be better off without them and ASSumed that it meant I was for the gov't shutting them down.

Just sayin'.

I didn't backtrack. People took my opinion that the country would be better off without them and ASSumed that it meant I was for the gov't shutting them down.
Oh, ok....i'll take your word for it.....Too lazy to read through the entire thread.

I'm goin' to bed!

The senator is a notorious antagonist when it comes to free speech because never before has the global community been more aware of the treachery inherent in the devious actions of human feces like Jay. He is quite frankly, scared, and for good reason.

Does the FCC have jurisdiction over cable stations? They do over broadcast stations, but cable is not using the airways. That is why the quality of programming has gone downhill so much--you can use any language or show anything without the government getting involved. So I don't believe they would have any say over political leaning stations.

No.

FOXNews, MSNBC, and the 24 hour news cycle are a big reason why this country is spiraling the drain. The country would be better off without them.

Oh look another idiot that hates free speech!

Oh look another idiot who lacks simple reading comprehension!

I read everything correctly, even the part where you backtracked. You say it's BAD for America but you wouldn't vote to eliminate it, so either you don't think it's all that bad or you don't give a shit about America.

Which is it and what do you have against free speech?

Oh look another idiot that hates free speech!

I read everything correctly, even the part where you backtracked.

No, you obviously didn't or you wouldn't say I backtracked.

You say it's BAD for America but you wouldn't vote to eliminate it, so either you don't think it's all that bad or you don't give a shit about America.

Wow. Solid "logic" there. I think the way the Yankees operate is "bad" for baseball but I wouldn't vote to shut them down either.

About now is the time where you should be figuring out that both positions aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Given your two moronic options, neither. Nothing.

Last edited:
I'd be in favor of some bi-partisan assigned "News" licenses..where it's assured that the stories that get reported are true. Bias is one thing. Complete or Semi falsehoods are another entirely.

Kinda like the difference between professional boxing and wrestling.

I'd be in favor of some bi-partisan assigned "News" licenses..where it's assured that the stories that get reported are true. Bias is one thing. Complete or Semi falsehoods are another entirely.

Kinda like the difference between professional boxing and wrestling.

Let me get this straight. You want the government to determine who does, and does not, get to call themselves a news organization. Just how do you think this will be a good thing?

I read everything correctly, even the part where you backtracked.

No, you obviously didn't or you wouldn't say I backtracked.

You say it's BAD for America but you wouldn't vote to eliminate it, so either you don't think it's all that bad or you don't give a shit about America.

Wow. Solid "logic" there. I think the way the Yankees operate is "bad" for baseball but I wouldn't vote to shut them down either.

About now is the time where you should be figuring out that both positions aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Given your two moronic options, neither. Nothing.

Did you not say "FOXNews, MSNBC, and the 24 hour news cycle are a big reason why this country is spiraling the drain. The country would be better off without them" ?

And didn't say that you "if I had a vote to shut them down it would be a "Nay."

On one hand you say the country would be better off without them and on the other hand you say you wouldn't vote to get rid of the very thing thast you claim is causing this country to spiral down the drain.

So either you don't give a shit about this country or you don't actually believe the bullshit you spew.

Forum List

Back