Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) suggested that federal agents disguised themselves as Trump supporters on Jan. 6

He was doing what Trump was accused of doing. But here he is years later being charged with a misdemeanor.
Not just charged but also sentenced. What part of that is hard for you to get?

So, again…one more time…

So, you agree he was charged? So, your assertion that he was never charged was a lie? Yes or No?

Not just charged but also sentenced. What part of that is hard for you to get?

So, again…one more time…

So, you agree he was charged? So, your assertion that he was never charged was a lie? Yes or No?
Stop dodging
He did exactly what Trump is accused of doing. He was charged two years later. Hell the DOJ wasn't looking for him until Congress started questioning the DOJ. Dumbass I never said he wasn't charged I said what took so long and doing the exact same thing Trump is being accused of doing.

Stop dodging
He did exactly what Trump is accused of doing. He was charged two years later. Hell the DOJ wasn't looking for him until Congress started questioning the DOJ. Dumbass I never said he wasn't charged I said what took so long and doing the exact same thing Trump is being accused of doing.
Actually, that is exactly why you wrote. Both you and the other retard. Here, I will quote:

That's the POINT, Magnus! Epps wasn't charged...yet he's on several different videos exhorting people to enter the Capitol building. So why wasn't he indicted?

Why isn't that the case? Why wasn't Ray Epps charged for giving orders during the riot? Afterall his actions are recorded or are you retardly denying what was recorded?
So, you lied? Yup, that is what you retards are famous for, right? You and your orange fuhrer. Lies. Lies and more lies.

So, I ask the same question again...

Actually, that is exactly why you wrote. Both you and the other retard. Here, I will quote:

So, you lied? Yup, that is what you retards are famous for, right? You and your orange fuhrer. Lies. Lies and more lies.

Post 44 one of the first one I made
Who is Ray Epps? Why did he get a slap on the wrist?

Post 44 one of the first one I made
Yeah and in post 146 you said this...

Why isn't that the case? Why wasn't Ray Epps charged for giving orders during the riot? Afterall his actions are recorded or are you retardly denying what was recorded?

So, you knew he was charged and yet made the above statement? I ask again...

Perhaps what I should have said was why did it take almost a year and a half to charge Epps and why was he then charged with a misdemeanor? Other Jan. 6th protesters sat in jail for months. Epps was on video exhorting people to enter the Capitol building and he only gets a misdemeanor charge after a year and a half?

Perhaps what I should have said was why did it take almost a year and a half to charge Epps and why was he then charged with a misdemeanor? Other Jan. 6th protesters sat in jail for months. Epps was on video exhorting people to enter the Capitol building and he only gets a misdemeanor charge after a year and a half?
Why hasn't Trump gone to jail? He was found guilty of cheating college kids, and charities, on taxes. He has paid millions on rape charges and yet...

Maybe the guy had a good lawyer. Feel free to bring against Epps and lock him up for good. Any idiot who wears that silly red cap should not be allowed in public. AmIright?

However I said this first
Sure you did. And even though you knew it was a lie, you then posted that he wasn't charged. So, my question still stands. I know you won't address it because you are a cowardly retard but hey...surprise me.

Why hasn't Trump gone to jail? He was found guilty of cheating college kids, and charities, on taxes. He has paid millions on rape charges and yet...

Maybe the guy had a good lawyer. Feel free to bring against Epps and lock him up for good. Any idiot who wears that silly red cap should not be allowed in public. AmIright?
Who has he paid off on rape charges? I don't even know what you're babbling about.

Anytime he's been found to have not paid enough in taxes he's paid them and the penalties. Considering how you on the left have been going over his financials for the past two decades looking for something illegal it's actually shocking how few irregularities you've managed to come up with!

Now contrast that to the Biden family, Magnus. They've been taking in tens of millions from their little influence peddling scams and not paying the taxes they should on that money. The question you SHOULD be asking is why isn't Hunter Biden already in prison for tax evasion!

So you think a really good lawyer is what keeps an FBI that made investigating Jan. 6th their number one priority from bringing charges against the guy that's on numerous videos exhorting the crowd to break into the Capitol? Come on Magnus...give me something that's at least a LITTLE believable!

Who has he paid off on rape charges? I don't even know what you're babbling about.

Anytime he's been found to have not paid enough in taxes he's paid them and the penalties. Considering how you on the left have been going over his financials for the past two decades looking for something illegal it's actually shocking how few irregularities you've managed to come up with!

Now contrast that to the Biden family, Magnus. They've been taking in tens of millions from their little influence peddling scams and not paying the taxes they should on that money. The question you SHOULD be asking is why isn't Hunter Biden already in prison for tax evasion!
Have the Biden family been indicted? Heck, have they even been charged?

Now, compare that with your orange douche bag. Now, do you see why we call you retards?

So you think a really good lawyer is what keeps an FBI that made investigating Jan. 6th their number one priority from bringing charges against the guy that's on numerous videos exhorting the crowd to break into the Capitol? Come on Magnus...give me something that's at least a LITTLE believable!
I could care less what you believe. Why ask me the question if you don’t want the answer?

Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day? :itsok:

Have the Biden family been indicted? Heck, have they even been charged?

Now, compare that with your orange douche bag. Now, do you see why we call you retards?
You really think that the Biden DOJ is going to indict Joe Biden or anyone in his family? Have you not been paying attention?

I could care less what you believe. Why ask me the question if you don’t want the answer?

Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day? :itsok:
I'm still waiting for you to give a logical answer to why Epps wasn't one of the FIRST people arrested by the FBI! They've had people in jail for months simply because they were inside of the Capitol building and Epps was the one instigating the crowd to do just that!

Who is Ray Epps? Why did he get a slap on the wrist?
1700739646804.png

~S~

I'm still waiting for you to give a logical answer to why Epps wasn't one of the FIRST people arrested by the FBI! They've had people in jail for months simply because they were inside of the Capitol building and Epps was the one instigating the crowd to do just that!
No one here has given any solid reason that Epps should have been arrested or charged.

Forum List

Back