Sen. Marco Rubio says Rep. Ilhan Omar ‘out of her mind’ for anti-Israel tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Israel continues to be the third rail of American foreign policy...

Oh yeah? So then how come every time Israel has seeded the Palestinians land they’ve been met by violence?
Not really the topic but Israel doesn’t really cede Palestinian land.
What’s not really the topic? You said that this all about a land dispute and Israel has ceded land to the Palestinians and each time met by violence. Are you an idiot?

Hamas openly calls for genocide. That’s the problem. Anyone not seeing it is horribly misinformed or intentionally obtuse.
Israel doesn’t really cede land to Palestine. That’s not the topic because it doesn’t really happen. The topic is Israel taking land from Palestine. That does happen. You don’t think that’s a problem?

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D. Muslim Terrorist-Minn.) is “out of her mind” for accusing Israel of committing “an act of terrorism” by carrying out airstrikes against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.

The airstrikes came after Hamas and other Islamic terror groups launched hundreds of rockets into Israel, targeting cities including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar tweeted Monday .

“This is a plan, OK? They do this knowing there’s going to be a response, knowing that innocents are going to be killed and civilians are going to be killed. They know it’s going to happen, and they deliberately want it to happen so they can get tweets like that and people around the world to take up their cause.”

On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppled a pair of high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities. Those offensives followed a night of rioting in the city of Lod, approximately 10 miles southeast of Tel Aviv, in which several vehicles and at least one synagogue were set ablaze.

“Islamic Jihad and Hamas, they have no problem putting the operation sites, the missile site, right next to a nursery or a hospital, or a residential building” Rubio said. “And so, at the end, yeah, I don’t care what happened on the ground in Jerusalem. The response cannot be 1,000 rockets fired into civilian areas.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Reason and intellect isn’t a muslim thug thing....but lying is!
You are an idiot. Baby killing bastards shouldnt be glorified.
Yet, here you are. Rooting for the Palestinians. Known baby killers.
I see that 3 Israelis have been killed and 60 Palestinians. Its always the same. Israel is a rogue state.
So when Israel is bombed by Hamas, what should Israel do, send them a gift? Apologize for getting in the way of their bombs?

Oh yeah? So then how come every time Israel has seeded the Palestinians land they’ve been met by violence?
What’s not really the topic? You said that this all about a land dispute and Israel has ceded land to the Palestinians and each time met by violence. Are you an idiot?

Hamas openly calls for genocide. That’s the problem. Anyone not seeing it is horribly misinformed or intentionally obtuse.
Israel doesn’t really cede land to Palestine. That’s not the topic because it doesn’t really happen. The topic is Israel taking land from Palestine. That does happen. You don’t think that’s a problem?

Where’s Palestine? Never heard of it.

the Palestinians are pseudo refugees. They should go where they belong to which is Jordan and Egypt.

The Israelis have made numerous overtures in the form giving land to those Arabs and have been met by violence each time, which blows away your theory that Israel are the bad guys. Educate yourself and stop talking nonsense. Thanks.

? I see a lot of politicians speaking about the Arab Israeli conflict. Most on Israel’s side, but not all of them

True, but there are also politicians getting castigated for taking sides. Being either pro Israel or pro Palestine invites blowback.

? I see a lot of politicians speaking about the Arab Israeli conflict. Most on Israel’s side, but not all of them

True, but there are also politicians getting castigated for taking sides. Being either pro Israel or pro Palestine invites blowback.
Right, but Israel is always a topic of conversation.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D. Muslim Terrorist-Minn.) is “out of her mind” for accusing Israel of committing “an act of terrorism” by carrying out airstrikes against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.

The airstrikes came after Hamas and other Islamic terror groups launched hundreds of rockets into Israel, targeting cities including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar tweeted Monday .

“This is a plan, OK? They do this knowing there’s going to be a response, knowing that innocents are going to be killed and civilians are going to be killed. They know it’s going to happen, and they deliberately want it to happen so they can get tweets like that and people around the world to take up their cause.”

On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppled a pair of high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities. Those offensives followed a night of rioting in the city of Lod, approximately 10 miles southeast of Tel Aviv, in which several vehicles and at least one synagogue were set ablaze.

“Islamic Jihad and Hamas, they have no problem putting the operation sites, the missile site, right next to a nursery or a hospital, or a residential building” Rubio said. “And so, at the end, yeah, I don’t care what happened on the ground in Jerusalem. The response cannot be 1,000 rockets fired into civilian areas.”

I see that 3 Israelis have been killed and 60 Palestinians. Its always the same. Israel is a rogue state.
So when Israel is bombed by Hamas, what should Israel do, send them a gift? Apologize for getting in the way of their bombs?
They should drop their apartheid policies. Its a bit of a rerun of the US conquest of America. People with up to date weapons ethnically cleansing the native population. I can see why you have no problem with it. Shame on Joe Biden for facilitating this I hope that he is using different language behind the scenes.
Meanwhile, as I type this the Israelis have just killed another baby.

the Palestinians are pseudo refugees. They should go where they belong to which is Jordan and Egypt.

The Israelis have made numerous overtures in the form giving land to those Arabs and have been met by violence each time, which blows away your theory that Israel are the bad guys. Educate yourself and stop talking nonsense. Thanks.
Don’t be a moron. You know what Palestine is and where it is. You know what makes someone a refugee? When their land is taken from them. Palestinians were already displaced by Israel at its creation and to this day Israel just keeps doing it.

Where do they belong? How about where they’ve been living for generations. Maybe that’s where they belong. Trying to sweep them away to make room for settlers is just slow motion ethnic cleansing.

Dont deny it isn’t happening. We all know it is.

They should drop their apartheid policies. Its a bit of a rerun of the US conquest of America. People with up to date weapons ethnically cleansing the native population. I can see why you have no problem with it. Shame on Joe Biden for facilitating this I hope that he is using different language behind the scenes.
Where did I say I have no problem with it, you seem to make some real knee jerk responses to what I asked and avoid and change my question. So if Wales was bombed what would you want your government to do? Apologize to the country that bombed them? Send them a gift?

Don’t be a moron. You know what Palestine is and where it is. You know what makes someone a refugee? When their land is taken from them. Palestinians were already displaced by Israel at its creation and to this day Israel just keeps doing it.

Where do they belong? How about where they’ve been living for generations. Maybe that’s where they belong. Trying to sweep them away to make room for settlers is just slow motion ethnic cleansing.

yeah Palestine is not a country because you want it to be a country.

show me who is being evicted today that has been living there for generations? The only people being evicted today, very few of which btw, are squatters

None of the Arabs ever had a rights to that land before Israel’s inception.

Apartheid policy’s hmmm

do you know no Jews are allowed in the Palestinian Territories and there are 1 million Palestinians living in Israel?

Fucking idiot

show me who is being evicted today that has been living there for generations? The only people being evicted today, very few of which btw, are squatters

They weren’t squatters. They were families that were resettled there in the 50s after they lost their previous property that became part of Israel.

Israeli laws says that Israelis can reclaim their land in the occupied territories, but Palestinians can’t reclaim their land from Israelis. See how that works?

They weren’t squatters.
They really were though. They had no legal right to the land.

They weren’t squatters.
According to who?

The Israelis walk in, pass a law that says that’s their land and now it’s legal?

Last edited:

They weren’t squatters.
According to who?

According is anyone who understands reality. The Palestinians are squatting now and have created an apartheid system in the land they’re squatting on.

They weren’t squatters.
According to who?

According is anyone who understands reality. The Palestinians are squatting now and have created an apartheid system in the land they’re squatting on.
Weak answer, probably because you don’t know.

An Israeli court ruled that the law Israelis passed saying the land legally belongs to people who haven’t lived there in almost 100 years.

It’s a ruling that has no legal basis given that East Jerusalem isn’t Israel and their courts have no jurisdiction in occupied territories.

Meanwhile the Arabs who have lived there for almost 100 years have no ability to go back to Israel and demand their lands which were taken from them.

They weren’t squatters.
According to who?

An Israeli court ruled that the law Israelis passed saying the land legally belongs to people who haven’t lived there in almost 100 years.

It’s a ruling that has no legal basis given that East Jerusalem isn’t Israel and their courts have no jurisdiction in occupied territories.

Meanwhile the Arabs who have lived there for almost 100 years have no ability to go back to Israel and demand their lands which were taken from them.
Palestinians
Not really Oh yeah? So then how come every time Israel has seeded the Palestinians land they’ve been met by violence?

They weren’t squatters.
According to who?

weak answer huh? Before the creation of Israel when did any Palestinian (we’ll not even bring up the fact there was no such thing as a Palestinian at that time) living on that land have a legal right to that land?

weak answer huh? Before the creation of Israel when did any Palestinian (we’ll not even bring up the fact there was no such thing as a Palestinian at that time) living on that land have a legal right to that land?
The Palestinians living in the land in question today didn’t have legal right to the land before the creation of Israel. They had legal rights to other land in Israel that was taken from them.

They were resettled in the land in the 50s and lived there ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back