Sen. Kennedy: ‘Congratulations, butthead,' you almost got a justice (Alito) killed & his family, as SCOTUS investigation fails to find draft leaker

'Speculation'

...but YOU said Alito DID IT and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

There is a HUGE difference between 'speculation' and what you said.
Until someone offers up a better theory it's really the only one we have.

Nope but consider this: their investigation did not include the justices themselves and they found nothing. By process of elimination they have incriminated one of their own.
So, you’re saying that one of the justices that voted in favor of Dobbs put a target on its own back?

OH THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

Alito leaked it. Everyone knows it including this butthead.
That's ridiculous.
None of the SCOTUS had anything to do with the leak.
It was either a Democrat or a Never Trumper working in the server room.
The only way you're going to get a confession is if you threaten everyone with indictments for lying to the FB, threaten to put them in prison for 5 years.
That would flush out the guilty party.

If you were not so dense you would know everyone is speculating and not pulled the stupid find me a link stunt.
I have no doubt people are speculating.

That, however, is NOT what you said. You said EVERYONE KNOWS ALITO DID IT.

You were stating it as if it were a fact, which we both have agreed now that itbis NOT.

If you knew it to be fact I wanted to read the article you deduced that from.

Don't get mad at me because you mis-spoke.

I have no doubt people are speculating.

That, however, is NOT what you said. You said EVERYONE KNOWS ALITO DID IT.

You were stating it as if it were a fact, which we both have agreed now that itbis NOT.

If you knew it to be fact I wanted to read the article you deduced that from.

Don't get mad at me because you mis-spoke.
LOL neutronium has nothing on your density. Got an opinion or do you want to argue about me some more? Either way I have nothing else to do.

LOL neutronium has nothing on your density. Got an opinion or do you want to argue about me some more? Either way I have nothing else to do.
Opinion is different from fact, that's all I pointed out.

'Alito leaked it. Everyone knows it' sounded like a declaration of fact to.me, not speculation.

Its ok...

:itsok:

Opinion is different from fact, that's all I pointed out.

'Alito leaked it. Everyone knows it' sounded like a declaration of fact to.me, not speculation.

Its ok...

:itsok:
So you want to keep arguing about me and looking stupid then?

No, I made my point. If your panties are still in a wad, please continue if it makes you feel better.
At this point I am just fucking with you. I feel like I have to tell you that what with you being so dense and all.

Forum List

Back