Mike Pompeo weighing presidential run/also Pompeo: Trump told me ‘shut the hell up’ about China COVID secrecy in Trump's effort to please an angry Xi

I'm surprised at Pompeo... I knew he didn't like Trump much but I didn't know he was a liar...
Mike Pompeo has the best resume' of anyone running for president in the history of the USA.
If Mike fired the first shots at Trump, they won't be the last.
Every Republican candidate will hang the J6 albatross around Trump's neck.

Mike Pompeo:
1st in his class at West Point
Harvard Law School
Secretary of State
CIA Director
Founded an Aerospace Company (Nex-Tech Aerospace)

I hope he runs against Trump.

Mike Pompeo has the best resume' of anyone running for president in the history of the USA.
If Mike fired the first shots at Trump, they won't be the last.
Every Republican candidate will hang the J6 albatross around Trump's neck.

Mike Pompeo:
1st in his class at West Point
Harvard Law School
Secretary of State
CIA Director
Founded an Aerospace Company (Nex-Tech Aerospace)

I hope he runs against Trump.
Not enough name recognition for todays electorate....

Trump is starting to try to own the left's agenda, as seen here and also on promoting socially responsible government for the working class.

It's whatever Trump will do to win, regardless of positions he's taken on anything. He can't follow through because he would be doublecrossing the very wealth. But it's going to be fun watching!

Maybe but no one in the republican party will win by fighting with Trump and taking Trump voters for granted....
Maybe there are a few diehards up in the hills, fine. But they are the GOP minority. We're ready to turn the page on Trump.

If the GOP field has a lot of good candidates, with Trump running, it might be tough to beat Trump.
That's why the field needs to weed out early so its down to ~4, Trump, Desantis, Pompeo, and Nikki Haley.
So the Convention will decide with no one having a clear majority. Then we know it won't be Trump.

Trump is starting to try to own the left's agenda, as seen here and also on promoting socially responsible government for the working class.

It's whatever Trump will do to win, regardless of positions he's taken on anything. He can't follow through because he would be double-crossing the very wealth. But it's going to be fun watching!
Exactly. Trump knows how to get publicity. He was always bragging about his tax cuts for the wealthy.
Now he needs middle-class voters, so he's protecting entitlements. You notice he has NO PLAN how to protect entitlements.
Like his promise to put up a better Healthcare system than Obamacare, that never happened. Total bullshitter.

Maybe there are a few diehards up in the hills, fine. But they are the GOP minority. We're ready to turn the page on Trump.

If the GOP field has a lot of good candidates, with Trump running, it might be tough to beat Trump.
That's why the field needs to weed out early so its down to ~4, Trump, Desantis, Pompeo, and Nikki Haley.
So the Convention will decide with no one having a clear majority. Then we know it won't be Trump.
Trump still polls high with republican voters so I'm not sure what you are saying... we already know the GOP leadership doesn't want him to run but they didn't want him to run in 2016 either...

Trump still polls high with republican voters so I'm not sure what you are saying... we already know the GOP leadership doesn't want him to run but they didn't want him to run in 2016 either...
True. We'll see next year when the primaries actually start. I''m hoping voters grow a brain. We can win easily with anyone but Trump.

Forum List

Back