Sen. Bunning from Kentucky, this is whats wrong with White men.

Here we have this lunatic crazed out Sen. from Kentucky ,Sen. Bunning , holding up umemployment benefits , and Jobs for hundreds of thousands fo people, just because he wanted to make a point.

I tell you , this is whats wrong with White men today. They do don't give a shit about the fellings of the masses, just their own selfish agenda. This Sen. Bunning proves my point.
A lot of white men are just insane assholes homo weirdos.!!, that should not be in government.

There was one woman that was going to be evicted from her home because this insane asshole Redneck Sen.
was filabustering the Jobs Stimulus bill.!!

The we have this other asshole homo Sen. Kyle saying that people on unemployment don't want to work!

The, very important point, that he was tring to make was that the government needs to find a way to PAY for the entitlements that they are proposing. Unemployment benefits are now extended to 2 years.

Things are tough everywhere, but this administration is driving this country into the poor house. The government needs to live within its means.

Well why didn't this Sen. Bunning pull this stunt when he voted for funding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? , or some new weapons system?.Its just white mans racism if you ask me.The man is a closet racist.!

Some posters really kind of encapsulate the phrase 'painfully stupid'.

Here we have this lunatic crazed out Sen. from Kentucky ,Sen. Bunning , holding up umemployment benefits , and Jobs for hundreds of thousands fo people, just because he wanted to make a point.

I tell you , this is whats wrong with White men today. They do don't give a shit about the fellings of the masses, just their own selfish agenda. This Sen. Bunning proves my point.
A lot of white men are just insane assholes homo weirdos.!!, that should not be in government.

There was one woman that was going to be evicted from her home because this insane asshole Redneck Sen.

The we have this other asshole homo Sen. Kyle saying that people on unemployment don't want to work!

The, very important point, that he was tring to make was that the government needs to find a way to PAY for the entitlements that they are proposing. Unemployment benefits are now extended to 2 years.

Things are tough everywhere, but this administration is driving this country into the poor house. The government needs to live within its means.

Well why didn't this Sen. Bunning pull this stunt when he voted for funding the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? , or some new weapons system?.Its just white mans racism if you ask me.The man is a closet racist.!

IMHO your grasping at straws if your trying to cry racism on this one. White unemployment is very high at the moment and since he wasn't blocking unemployment benefits based on race your argument is baseless.

While I was never in favor of the Iraq or Afghanistan wars the funding was to support our troops. I'd like to see the soldiers come home safely.

why is a person who is standing up for one important principle considered suspect if he hasn't stood up for every other principle and at every other time in his life? he is pointing out the craziness of spending ourselves into a second world country (or worse).

I tell you the White man will make himself an endangered species.!! on this Earth!!$$

Oh no! Real blonds will be extinct by 2202!

The last natural blondes will die out within 200 years, scientists believe.

A study by experts in Germany suggests people with blonde hair are an endangered species and will become extinct by 2202.

Researchers predict the last truly natural blonde will be born in Finland - the country with the highest proportion of blondes.

But they say too few people now carry the gene for blondes to last beyond the next two centuries.

BBC NEWS | Health | Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'

Fortunately, we can still engage in better living through chemicals.

Well good gosh, my black Crocodile tears are falling. The Blond haired blue eyed master race will become extinct by 2202.!? Thats just to bad. What about the rest of the caucasian race.? , how long before they become extinct.?[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I'll go axe 'em.

Then we have this other asshole homo Sen. Kyle saying that people on unemployment don't want to work!

I doubt that Bunning's position had anything to do with his being white. Nor do I think his holding up the bill means that he didn't give a chit about the people the money was intended for. Nor do I think that his attitude about the bill (or his tactics) are reflective of anyone but himself.

When you look at the world through a prism of race, you tend to see everything in terms of race.

52nd St., I bet if we were drinking you'd try to hit on me in a gay way.

Seriously, your homophobia is because you're actually gay. No secure straight man acts in such a way as you do. And I give you latitude because you're black, but even then , you're like uber homophobic.

Do you secrectly masturbate to white guys ?

52nd St., I bet if we were drinking you'd try to hit on me in a gay way.

Seriously, your homophobia is because you're actually gay. No secure straight man acts in such a way as you do. And I give you latitude because you're black, but even then , you're like uber homophobic.

Do you secrectly masturbate to white guys ?

Just to many sexy black women for me to even think about becoming a Homosexual!!
No thanks, never was, never will be a homo!!.
%100 percent Hetrosexual., and loving it.!!:razz:

Forum List

Back