After Years of Trying, Giving Up on Integration

Some of us don't mind culturally mixed neighborhoods.

Some us do.

But on one thing you and I , William can probably agree...

If we truly want cultural diversity, we have to allow diversent cultures to have a place where their culture dominates.

Otherwise those cultures ultimately will lose that cultural uniqueness thus leaving this society homogenized.

Not only do White supericists deserve to have a place where they can dominate the area, so too do Balck Supremecists deserve such a place, and Jewish supremecists, and Welch, and the Fr54ench and the Palestinians and on and on and on.

When these Gehettos are in place for those of us who need such ghettos, then those of us who don't care can get on with our lives, without this whole issue being such a problem.

If we truly want DIVERSITY, we have to let people have a place where their different cultural values dominate.

Originally posted by editec
Some of us don't mind culturally mixed neighborhoods.

Some us do.

But on one thing you and I , William can probably agree...

If we truly want cultural diversity, we have to allow diversent cultures to have a place where their culture dominates.

Otherwise those cultures ultimately will lose that cultural uniqueness thus leaving this society homogenized.

Not only do White supericists deserve to have a place where they can dominate the area, so too do Balck Supremecists deserve such a place, and Jewish supremecists, and Welch, and the Fr54ench and the Palestinians and on and on and on.

When these Gehettos are in place for those of us who need such ghettos, then those of us who don't care can get on with our lives, without this whole issue being such a problem.

If we truly want DIVERSITY, we have to let people have a place where their different cultural values dominate.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Editec is right on the money. Let's stop trying to "convince" each other that racial prejudice is "objectively" right or "objectively" wrong. It's nothing but an exercise in futility and this Message Board is a testament to this truth.

Cut out the useless BLAH, BLAH, BLAH and let's just split America in half and let people live the way they wish.

If we truly want cultural diversity, we have to allow divergent cultures to have a place where their culture dominates.

Great point -- one that's lost on the diversity... um, nazis.

Blacks don't like living with whites.

Whites don't like living with blacks.

Newsmax - Once a Leader in School Diversity, N.C. Retrenches

But we keep trying to force them together.

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, getting the same result, but expecting a different result.

Definition of insanity: the multiracial society.

This whole process of integration was all wrong from its beginings. We have a lot of white people who are still very racist. And a lot of blacks that want nothing to do with the White race.

The races naturally segregate , just look at your nightclubs and churches, they are all either all white or all black.!!

seaparate but equal is what would be best.
We don't need to be next to white people to excell in life, this whole integration thing is an insult to black people!!

Last edited:
The races naturally segregate , just look at your nightclubs and churches, they are all either all white or all black.!!

I don't know where I live, but the nightclubs around here tend to have all sorts in them. I don't go to church, so I can't tell you about their demographics.

This is why nobody believes you're really a black guy. No black man, unless he were extraordinarily stupid, would say such a thing.

☭proletarian☭;2069108 said:

I don't know where I live, but the nightclubs around here tend to have all sorts in them. I don't go to church, so I can't tell you about their demographics.

This is why nobody believes you're really a black guy. No black man, unless he were extraordinarily stupid, would say such a thing.

Are you trying to insult me, Are you trying to say that all blacks want to be next to white people?. You are sadly mistaken sir. Do so research about black nationalists, and get back to me.!!?

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over, getting the same result, but expecting a different result.

This whole process of integration was all wrong from its beginings. We have a lot of white people who are still very racist. And a lot of blacks that want nothing to do with the White race.

We don't need to be next to white people to excell in life, this whole integration thing is an insult to black people!!

Trust me, life would be better if we didn't have to deal with your people all the time. Maybe we could not have to worry about locking our doors at night. :cool:

Ya know, your probably the biggest racist on this board even with William Joyce posting.

If there are black people who "want nothing to do with the white race" that means they're, gasp, RACIST.

you think only whites are racist.

ive found that blacks are more prejudice against gays then whites are, and arguably more racist then whites.

But i dont wanna turn this into who is worse blacks or whites.

I find it sad we cant get along

diversity is already working

regardless of the large number of blacks and whites who don't like living together the REAL truth is that LOTS of blacks and whites (and mexicans and gays and christians and atheists and muslims etc) ARE living in the same neighborhoods

and not just living in the same neighborhoods....we are intermarrying!

I have no doubt that diversity, far from being the dismal failure you claim, is far more successful today than any time in our past.

perhaps, because of people who fought progressivism (conservatives, to be specific)
diversity has been slow in coming
but it is evident in much of America

I see it in my own neighborhood

regardless of the large number of blacks and whites who don't like living together the REAL truth is that LOTS of blacks and whites (and mexicans and gays and christians and atheists and muslims etc) ARE living in the same neighborhoods

I have no doubt that diversity, far from being the dismal failure you claim, is far more successful today than any time in our past.

perhaps, because of people who fought progressivism (conservatives, to be specific)

Diversity is working ?
What is it producing ?

Who are you people? You are aliens from another world who are trying to divide the people of this country so you can take over. I know I sound crazy, but so do YOU. I work and live with both White and Blacks, Hispanics, etc. and we don't even think about race.
We go about our lives without bringing up issues like you do, you LOVE to keep the prejudices going on. You people: 52nd St, William Joyce, etc need to get a LIFE!!

☭proletarian☭;2069108 said:

Are you trying to insult me, Are you trying to say that all blacks want to be next to white people?. You are sadly mistaken sir. Do so research about black nationalists, and get back to me.!!?

blockbuster-oven-liberia.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrkTi3EHqk]YouTube - The Cannibals' War - Liberia[/ame]

:eusa_shhh:

That interracial marriage statistic is wrong. Rates between black and whites with regards to interrmarriage is going down, not up.Check the most recent statistics.!

Forum List

Back