Selling your Soul to the Devil

Billy Joel

I'd rather dance with the sinners than cry with the saints......the sinners have much more fun

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
James 1:12-15

Do you believe that Billy Joel will regret those words when he is suffering the eternal torments of hell? Do you believe he will regret leading others there/ Those who will be cursing him /blaming him for their own damnation and loss of eternity in heaven? I believe he will.

Shouldn't people have the right to do as they wish with their own soul?

No, of course I don't believe the soul is a real thing but for those who do believe, they have the right to sell it, give it away, keep it ...

God has given a free will to all mankind, Luddly. But what you do with it will determine where you spend eternity. You see, it does not matter whether you believe the soul is real or not. It does not change reality one iota. You are a spirit being - living in a body and you have a soul. You were created in the image of God. Genesis 1:26. As a spirit being you will live eternally in one of two places after your body dies and returns to the earth ( it returns to the earth because it was created from the earth - Adam was created from the earth - he didn't evolve from an ape) and your soul will go with your spirit to your eternal place - be it hell or heaven. Hell is a place of eternal torment. Hell has no exits. Once you are there - it is impossible to escape. There is no way out. It is too late. The decision you must come to is this: Will I cast down every imagination (lie) that has exalted itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ and by faith believe that He died on a cross for my sins - shed his blood to wash them away - was raised by God on the 3rd day and is ascended to heaven ....... All in order for me to receive eternal life and inherit the kingdom of heaven? Or will I neglect so great an offer of salvation and take Satan's advice instead doing as I will to do - enjoying this world and the pleasures of sin for a short season and not think of what it will cost me in eternity? Those are your two choices. Listen to me.

Choose Jesus Christ. Choose life.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Forum List

Back