Clinton Sell me on Hillary without mentioning Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Hillary Clinton' started by Confounding, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Kat

Kat USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,691

Hi Stat!! They didn't used to be...you I think you are right now.

2. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,810
    Mod Message:

Reminder: Candidate Corner Forums are for SUPPORTERS to discuss and pass info. You're welcome to chime in as a NON-supporter -- but no candidate flaming or trolling topics is allowed here. You have the ENTIRE rest of USMB to do that.

Ask a question -- get an answer --- say thank-you and leave if you are NOT a fan..

Thanks..

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. Kristian

Kristian BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    Send 80,000 troops to Iraq to security Iraq Defense vs Iran after the war vs IS this moment.

4. Kristian

Kristian BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    I mean of all 3 pieces in campaign.

5. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,092
    Dear 12icer Thank God for you or I'd be the only Democrat threatening to sue our own Party for violating the Constitution by colluding to implement political beliefs that discriminate against others . I consider abuse of corporate party and legal resources to coerce biased laws an act of "conspiracy to violate equal civil rights".

Would you be willing to join me and other Green liberals and Libertarian Constitutionalists in addressing this problem of political beliefs and abuse of parties? My 3 ideas are either a formal class action lawsuit demanding restitution and or financial credits through the irs/fed to taxpayers for cost of damages and debts from unconstitutional legislation/rulings by either major party responsible, or setting up a Grand Jury system to present charges and grievances to reach a public consensus that we the taxpaying public refuse to pay for said abuses of govt authority and resources, or putting out a call to members/leaders of all parties to organize a Constitutional conference to bring up grievances and decide the best way to address them by party.

Please PM me if you want to join me on the Democrat to clean up the party, demand reimbursement and invest that in running social programs and benefits separately by party so everyone can be under the administrative policies and beliefs and values of their choice . We can do this better by party instead of ramming everything thru govt since ppl do not agree on that level. Thanks for speaking up, let's take some action, and create jobs for the top leaders and candidates from all parties cleaning up the messes and debts from bad govt. Each party cleans up their own messes, that's full time work for everyone. What do you say? Yay or nay?

6. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not America, it's Republicans.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

7. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,626
    its people like you too dean.....your posts are hateful,and hostile to anything that you dont endorse....so how are you any different?....

8. Kat

Kat USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,691

Naw..it's people. Considering I am not a Republican I would agree with you there, but it is people.

9. phoenyx

phoenyx Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +404
    I'm afraid you're going to have to settle for "lesser of evils" :p.

10. Paradise Falls

Paradise Falls Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    The way Hillary Clinton wants to bring millions of Islamic "refugees" into America, these silly debates about women having rights will go extant like the dinosaurs